35

*BANG*

"It's over now,Nayeon."Jinyoung says.Nayeon fell down with a shot on her arm.

"Ah!"Jinyoung fetch the gun out of Nayeon's hand and tucked it on his back.

"You're so over."Jinyoung tied her hands.

"Let me go!"

"Jisoo,cops are coming over.You and Jaeyoon go now,before Nayeon could do anything else."Jinyoung lied.

"Thank you."Jisoo and Jaeyoon went to Jisoo's car.

"Even after what you said and what you did,I still love you."Jinyoung said.

"What?"Nayeon asked.

"You can not hurt anyone anymore."

"What are you saying you psycho!"

"We'll die together.Right here."Jinyoung pressed a remote,then the whole place exploded that Jisoo witnessed.

"What.."Jisoo was pretty surprised.Jisoo bitterly smiled as tears left her eyes."This is what he wanted.To die with her even though she did nothing but hurt him."Jisoo drove back home,still in grief for loosing her cousin/best friend.They came at the mansion and go her surprise,Jennie was there.

"Jisoo!"Jennie hugged Jisoo."Oh my Jaeyoon!"

"Mama!"They hugged each other tight.

"What are you doing here?"

"I called and you weren't here.Krystal answered the telephone and she told me everything.Jisoo looked at Krystal.

"Why did you do that you know she can't be stressed!She's pregnant!"Jisoo said.

"I didn't know what to say I'm sorry."

"Jisoo it's fine.Its fine.You're okay,Jaeyoon's okay.What happened?"Jennie asked.

"Nayeon and Jinyoung's dead.Theres a house bombing,they both died inside there."Jisoo said.

"Ohh.."Jisoo held Jennie's hand.

"Now everything's okay.We can now live peacefully."

-

Jennie and Jaeyoon was peacefully sleeping,Jisoo walked out of the room.She grabbed her car keys and was about to leave when Krystal saw her.

"Where are you going?"She asks.

"To where we went earlier.Where Jinyoung died.I called some people to look for their bodies and I received a text that their bodies were found."

"Can I go with you?"Krystal asked.

"Sure."They left the mansion,they went there and they saw those men.

"Where are the bodies?"Jisoo asked.

"There,ma'am."They found it,Jinyoung looks like he's hugging Nayeon before they died.

"They're..gone."Jisoo said.

"Yeah and you now can live a happy life with Jaeyoon and Jennie."Krystal said.

"Thanks to you.Without your help,I might not done any of this."

You know I'll do everything for you,Jisoo.

"You're welcome."

Because I love you and I'll always do.

"Can you help me arrange a proper burial for them?"

"Sure thing."

-

The burial's done,Jisoo was back at her home taking care of Jennie and Jaeyoon.She will be working at home until Jennie gives birth,she wants to be hands on on taking care of them.

"Miss Kim someone wants to meet you."Krystal said.

"Who?"

"Jinyoung's lawyer."

"Let him come in."Someone came in.

"Good morning Miss Kim.I just wanted to inform you that according to Jinyoung's last will and testament,Jaeyoon's the heir of everything he had left.And also he left a letter for you."

"What?"She read the letter.

My dearest cousin,it's me Jinyoung.My last plan without you knowing is dying,with Nayeon.My life have no meaning,at all.Nayeon's the only reason for me to keep going.But now,I realized how villain she is.So I decided to end her,so you won't be suffering anymore.Don't worry,I'll tell grandpa and uncle that you said hi.You might be wondering why I left everything for your son.He is a very nice kid and I fell in love in an instance since he went with us for the custody.Since I have no son,why not leave it to him?Take care of my properties before his right age,alright?Your cousin,obviously the most handsome one,Jinyoung.

Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you,Jinyoung."

-

"Happy birthday Jaesun,happy birthday Jaesun.Happy birthday happy birthday,happy birthday Jaesun."They all greeted Jisoo's son,who's turning one today.Yes,she and Jennie had another boy.They confirmed that Jaeyoon's also Jennie's son,as Nayeon's barren,they used Jennie's egg cell to have Jaeyoon.Now they live as one happy family.

"Happy birthday!"Jisoo and Jennie blew Jaesun's cake.

"Okay let me carry my nephew,noona."Jungwon said as he got Jaesun away from Jennie.

"Why why?"

"Noona pali pali!"Jay said.

"What?"Jennie looked at Jisoo who suddenly knelt,with a ring on her hand.

"Jennie Kim,I don't want any speech because I might stutter.Okay just kidding."Everybody laughed."Pretty sure you know this already.Jennie Kim,we already have a family and I'm sure I want to spend my lifetime with you.Will you be my Mrs.Kim Jisoo?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes of course!"Jisoo smiled,she stood up then hugged her.

"Thank you,thank you."She put the ring on Jennie's finger."I love you."Jisoo kissed Jennie.

"And I love you too."

-THE END-

Thank you all for reading!I hope y'all enjoyed this book.Love you all!