25[M]

"Pretend you didn't see anything or your fired."Jisoo said then she grabbed Jennie's hand,walking out of the elevator.

"Yes ma'am!"Jennie chuckled.

"You are crazy."Jennie said.

"You think I am?"

"Yup."

"So is that a yes or what?"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"What do you think?"Jisoo interlocked their hands.

"I think it's a yes.Nevertheless even you say no I won't be accepting it.So it's a yes or yes only."Jennie laughed.

"You crazy dork."

"Let's go to the office,they might be there already."

"Alright."They went to the office,holding each other's hand.

"What is this that I'm seeing?"Jungwon said,pointing at Jisoo and Jennie's hand that was holding each other.

"What do you think?"Jisoo grinned.

"Mama and appa is getting married!"Jaeyoon said.

"Not so fast little boy.But we'll get there some other time.Just not now.Don't wanna rush your mama."Jisoo winked at Jennie and Jennie just laughed.

"Cute."

-

They finished dinner.Jisoo carried Jaeyoon.

"Go to our room.I'll take Jaeyoon to sleep."Jisoo said.

"Our room?"

"Well it's my room but now that we're together it's our room now.Or have you forgotten?We've been sleeping there like for two weeks now."Jisoo explained.

"Okay okay I just forgot."They walked upstairs,Jennie headed to Jisoo's room while Jisoo brought Jaeyoon to his room.She read him a story,he was fast asleep.She tuck him in and kissed him on the forehead.

"Good night,my boy."Jisoo left the room then she went to their room,she saw Jennie at the mirror combing her hair,so she back hugged her.

"Pretty pretty lady."Jisoo whispered on Jennie's ears.Jennie put the comb down then she faced Jisoo.

"Thanks for the compliment miss."Jisoo kissed her lips.

"Just stating facts here missy."

"Jisoo stop that tickles!"Jennie laughed as Jisoo kisses her neck.

"Oh yeah?"They fell on the bed,Jisoo on top of Jennie.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think?"

"Is it what I'm thinking?"

"Exactly."Jisoo smiled before kissing her lips again."What about putting a little show for me by undressing?"

"Ohh I like that sexy pants."Jennie said.

"Sexy pants?What a nickname."Jisoo sat at the bed as Jennie undressed herself right in front of her eyes.

"What do you think?"

"Beautiful."Jisoo pulled Jennie closer then she pinned her down at the bed.Jisoo kissed her lips,down to her neck,to her breast,stomach,and to her wet heat."You're so wet,baby."Jisoo licked her pussy,making her moan loud.

"Oh fuck Jisoo!"Jisoo started tongue fucking her,wanting to bring her closer to orgasm.Jisoo also massaged her clit,bringing her to ecstasy.

"Oh my god Jisoo I'm cumming!"Jennie cummed right on Jisoo's face,and Jisoo licked her clean.

"I'm just glad I made my room soundproof."Jisoo started undressing as well,then after she went back on attacking Jennie's lips again."Ready for what's coming,baby?"Jennie nod,getting excited.Jisoo settled her hands on Jennie's hips,guiding the tip of her cock to Jennie's core.In one swift move,Jisoo was already inside her.

"Oh Jisoo you're so big.."

"You're so fucking tight,Jen."Jisoo started moving in a slow pace,enjoying their making love session.

"Oh my gosh Jisoo faster..harder please!"

"Okay,my lady."Jisoo moved faster as Jennie wanted,bringing her close to her own orgasm."Come with me Jen."

"Fuck oh gosh I'm cumming again!"

"Jennie!"Jisoo moaned,cumming inside her girlfriend pushing Jennie to the edge,following her orgasm.She pulled out then she laid next to Jennie,covering both of them with the blanket.She kissed Jennie once again.

"I love you,Jen."