5

For two days Jisoo have been working at home so she's present whenever Jaeyoon needs anything.She was easily attached with the little boy since it's not that hard,he's really a kind and sweet kid.Jisoo really have a strong feeling that this kid is indeed her son.She just need a confirmation.Shes at Jaeyoon's room today,they were playing with his legos Jisoo bought.Someone came in,it's one of her men.

"Ma'am."

"Yeah?"

"The DNA results are in here today,Mr.Lee's waiting downstairs to read it for you."He said.Jisoo stood up.

"Okay."She looked at Jaeyoon."I'll go get us some snacks,play with your uncles first."Jisoo says.

"Okay chichi!"Jisoo smiled.

"Alright."She looked at the two guards."Don't you ever hurt him.Just play with him and do whatever he wants you to do.Understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay."Jisoo left the room and followed the other man downstairs.Even though she have this feeling and she's pretty confident that Jaeyoon is her son,there's still a little thing that bothers her.What if this boy is not her son?If she loses him,she'll be very devastated.In just short time,she was too attached to him.Maybe because she's longing to have his son.They came at the living room.

"Good afternoon Miss Kim."The guy greeted.

"Good afternoon.Just read it already so we'll be done here."He opened the envelope and looked at the results.A small smile appears on his face.

Is this a good news?No I don't want to expect anything.

"Miss Kim,this DNA test says that you're 99.96% related,this boy is indeed your son.Congratulations."Jisoo smiled widely.

"R-Really?This isn't a joke right?Tell me this is real!"

"It is real miss Kim."

"Yes!"Jisoo immediately rushed upstairs,she opened Jaeyoon's room and quickly carried her boy."You're my son!My boy!"Jisoo showered him with kisses,her eyes in tears.

"Chichi what's happening?"Jisoo put the confused boy down and knelt just to be on his level.She cupped his small face.

"You're my son.Call me chichi if you want,but you can also call me dad,daddy,dada,papa,appa I don't care call me anything."The men around her were happy for her,they knew how it's been hard for Jisoo.Jisoo is a kind person,just don't get her pissed off.

"Will appa suit you?"

"As long as you're the one calling me the name then it will suit."Jisoo said.

"Okay appa!"Jisoo kissed his forehead.

"My little angel."After Jisoo came down from her happiness and now calm,she decided to tell him about Nayeon.H deserves to know about his real mom.

"Let's go baby."

"Where are we going?"

"Just outside."She brought him to the master's bedroom,then she got Nayeon's frame.

"This girl,is your real mama.Her name is Nayeon."

"Mama Nayeon?"Jaeyoon asked.Jisoo nodded.

"Yup."

"But I already have my mama."

"She is your real mama.You have her DNA.Like your genes are from her.The mama you've grown up with is just the one who carried you because your mama Nayeon can't that time.Isn't it awesome that you have two moms?"

"But I don't look anything like her,appa."Jisoo smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Because you got it from me,baby."

"Where is mama Nayeon now?"He asked.

"Up.In heaven.She died years ago."

"That's sad."

"Don't be sad,I'm here and I promise to give you all the love and care you need."Jisoo assured him.She was surprised when Jaeyoon hugged her.

"Thank you,appa."Jisoo smiled and hug him back.

"You're always welcome,my boy."

I found our boy now,Yeon.Are you happy up there?