20

Today Jisoo,Jaeyoon,Jungwon and Jennie are at the tailor.Jennie was looking around,astonished with the clothing's displayed.

"You all will look good.She is the best designer I know.She worked with different royals already,so pretty much she can give you a simple yet elegant look."Jisoo said.

"Royals?!She must be a big time!"Jungwon said.

"She is."Someone came out of the door.

"Annyeong Miss Kim I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's fine.Can you just get their sizes.They were the ones I'm talking about.You know I want them to look elegant."Jisoo instructed.

"Yes ma'am actually I already provided designs for them as well as for you."She says.

"Oh really that's nice."

"If they want to add some details I can add more."

"Just show it to them."The woman brought some 3D printed clothings.

"So this is for the little boy Jaeyoon.You told me that the event will be themed like royals and with masks so I designed masks too."Jisoo looked at it.

"What do you think,Jaeyoon.Do you like it?"Jisoo said as she out her son on her lap.

"Yes appa!It's so pretty."Jisoo smiled.

"Glad you like it.How about you,Jennie and Jungwon?"Jisoo asked.

"This is the best clothing I'd ever wear!"Jungwon said."Thanks noona!"

"You're very welcome.How about you Jen?"

"It looks expensive.Is this little shining things and this necklace diamond?"Jennie asked.

"Yes.And we'll change this necklace to 24 karat gold."

"What?!That sounds very expensive!"

"Jennie,it's nothing.Don't worry about it.Do you like the design?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah it's so elegant."

"Okay then it's good.Get this clothings ready for the event.And you know what I like so I don't have to look at it.I typically like anything you make for me.Now let's go have some ice cream?What do you thingk,Jaeyoon?"Jisoo asked.

"Ice cream!"

"Okay.Lets go then."

-

Today is the day of the event.Theyre all getting ready.Jisoo was wearing very expensive clothing,black pants,black shoes,black polo,gold bowtie with 24 karat gold around it,a coat with diamond and a gold handkerchief at it's pocket.She walked to her son's room and Jaeyoon was all ready.

"Looking handsome,my boy."Jisoo said as she patted his head lightly.

"Like you and Uncle Jay and Uncle Won!!"He said,pointing at the door where Jay is with Jungwon beside him.

"Finally you two get along.Can you bring Jaeyoon at the car?I'll just go get Jennie."

"Okay."Jisoo walked to Jennie's room,she opened the door and she froze as she saw Jennie.She always saw Jennie wearing light to no make up,so this is an absolute turn for her.She was pretty in simple look,but she looks gorgeous and very elegant with the matching clothing.Jisoo offered her hand.

"Let's go."Jennie held her hand.

"Alright."They went to Jisoo's car looking like expensive couple.Jisoo chose the Lamborghini for today.They came at the event's place,they walked in and people bowed to them.Out of respect as Jisoo,the Kim family is the highest ranking people out of all of them.They sat at a table,Jisoo talked to some other people.Jennie felt awkward.Then someone walked to her.

"Jennie?"He whispered.

"You know me?"Jennie asked.They were masked so it's pretty hard to know who's who.

"It's Kai the nurse!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Working as a waiter."They were having a conversation as well as Jisoo with other people,until she spotted them.She was about to walk there but one of her partners stopped her.

"Miss Kim,it's time to have your speech."

"Oh uh..yeah I'm on it."

"And for the opening speech,here is the sitting leader,Miss Kim Jisoo."Everybody clapped,Jisoo walked to the stage and when she's just about to take the mic,everything went dark,the lights are out.

"Fuck."Jisoo jumped out of the stage,to the table of her family.Shes glad that they're in front so they're not hard to find.

"Take them home."Jisoo ordered her men.

"Yes ma'am."

"C'mon come with them."They were about to leave when Jennie suddenly held Jisoo's hand,surprising her.

"How about you?Won't you come with us?"Jennie asked.

"I have to supervise here so I can't go home yet."Jisoo answered.

"Come home safe and sound please?"

"I'll do."

"Promise?"Jisoo gave her a reassuring smile.

"I promise.Now come with them."