23

"Oh no no no let me explain."Jisoo stood up immediately,almost pushing Krystal.

"It's not what you think I swear!She just accidentally threw the iced tea on me,then she cleaning up.You can see that on the CCTV here."Jisoo said.

"Why are you explaining too much,noona?"Jungwon asked.

Right.Why am I explaining like this?As if she would mind.She doesn't care,not at all.

"N-Nothing I..I don't wanna be misinterpreted."Jisoo reasoned.She carried Jaeyoon."How's lunch?"

"It's okay,appa.Then we had ice cream!"

"Really?You like it?"

"Yes of course!"Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Good afternoon Miss Kim.Miss Jennie Kim,someone's looking for you downstairs at the help desk."Jennie's forehead creased.

"Who?"

"Uhm his name is Kai?He said you left the phone on the kindergarten."

"Oh yeah..we met earlier because he was picking up his nephew."Jennie made sure Jisoo hears it because she doesn't want to be 'misinterpreted'.

"So you'll come down and see him."

"Yes yes."Jennie walked out,Jisoo put Jaeyoon down.

"I'll just go."

"Where are you going?"Jungwon asked.

"Just uh..the conference room.Right!I forgot some files there bye!"She walked out,she was almost running just to get to the elevator.She pressed the 1st floor and in no time,she came there.On the other hand Jennie came to the help desk,she saw Kai there.

"Hi!I didn't know your working here."Kai said.

"Not me,it's Jaeyoon's appa."

"Oh..the father of the surrogacy thing?"

"Yup?I think I shared too much information earlier."Jennie said.Kai chuckled.

"It's okay.Here is your phone,you left it there.I was about to follow your car but I have to drop my niece off then I saw the calling card at the back of your phone so I ended up here."He explained.

"Woah.Thanks."She got it."Thank you,really."

"You're welcome."

"Is that all?"

"Oh uh..yeah."

"Okay see you around."Jennie was about to leave when Kai held her hand."What is it?"

Say it,Kai.Say it come on!Be a man!

"Uhh are you available tonight?Let's have dinner together.I'll pick you up."

"I'll text you if I'm available.Because there's some nights that Jaeyoon throws a tantrum so I can't leave."He smiled.

"Alright."

They're going on a date? Oh wow.

Jisoo was just few feet away,listening to their conversation.Jennie was about to leave so Jisoo immediately covered her face with a magazine.

Is that Jisoo?No of course not.

Jennie left,Jisoo sighed in relief.

"Finally."

Jisoo was at the mini bar in her home,she grabbed a bottle of wine then she got a wine glass.

"I don't need this."She opened the wine and just drink it directly from the bottle.She almost finished half of it,but she's nowhere in stopping.

"I know you'll be here."She heard a voice.Its her cousin,Jay.

"What are you doing here?"

"The organization's sending you a letter but I'm not gonna give it to you now because you're very drunk and you might lost it."

"Okay whatever."

"Why are you drinking?It's just like 7 pm."

"Drinking have no time."

"So why are you drinking?"

"I never liked a girl since Nayeon left,but now I liked someone again.But she's going out with another man.What am I gonna do?"

"Is this Jennie noona?"

"How do you know?"Jay chuckled.

"Of course she's the only girl that is around you almost all of the time.You know go tell her your feelings.That will be better."

"Yeah.Youre right.I was stupid not to think of that.Thanks Jongseong bye bye."

"Noona it's Jay!"Jisoo walked out,she went to the living room and she saw Jungwon and Jaeyoon there.

"Where's Jennie?"

"Upstairs,noona.At her room."

She's getting ready for her date?

"You are drunk aren't you?"Krystal said,taking away the wine bottle on Jisoo's hand.

"Bye."Jisoo walked upstairs even it's hard for her,she's almost hugging the railings.She finally reached Jennie's room,she knocked many times.Jennie opened it.

"Oh gosh Jisoo!"Jisoo suddenly hugged her.

"Don't go with Kai please.Stay here.Stay with me.With us."

"What?"

"Jennie..Jennie Kim.I like-no I think I love you.Don't..dont go with him please?"