33

Jisoo laid on the couch,it's been a day without Jaeyoon and it felt so lonely that she wasn't able to go to work.

"Jisoo,you think this is a good decision?Look at you,you look so lifeless."Krystal says.

"It's not a good decision,I know.But I have to do things to protect them."Jisoo looked at the picture of Jennie,her and Jaeyoon."I will do everything to keep them safe.My family."

-

"Bye bye mama!"Jaeyoon waved goodbye to Nayeon and Jinyoung as he was dropped off to his school.

"Bye baby!"He left the car,then he went inside his school."Now let's go to Jisoo's lawyer."Nayeon said with a serious face as Jaeyoon was out of sight.

"Why?"Jinyoung asked.

"We have to get the last will and testament!So we know how much Jaeyoon will inherit and if it's worthy of the money will use to end that Jisoo."Nayeon said.

"Alright,alright.Do you know where the lawyer lives?"

"Yeah of course.I have a trusted source."Nayeon winked."Okay here's the address."

"Okay."Jinyoung drove there,they came at the place in no time.

"It will be easy since he lives alone.Just knock him off as soon as the door opens."Nayeon said as she got the gun under the seat.

"Okay."Jinyoung said.They got off the car,then they knocked at the door.The door opened,Jinyoung pushed the lawyer inside,Nayeon quickly closed the door.She pointed the gun at the lawyer.

"Mr.Lee.Jisoo's lawyer.If you want to stay alive,give me Jisoo's last will and testament.I'll just read it."The guy scoffed.

"Never.Thats a confidential file."

"Really?"Nayeon pointed the gun to the guy's head.

"Yeah, really.Go on,kill me.It won't affect me anyway.I will leave no one,I have nothing so it's useless."The guy says.

"Wait,Nayeon.Why don't we just directly ask Jisoo.Kidnap her,she's the writer of the will for sure we'll get the most accurate will from her."Jinyoung said.

"Oh you smart handsome man.Good idea."Nayeon fired the gun on a vase."This meeting never happened,okay?"Jinyoung and Nayeon left.They planned the whole day,waited until Jaeyoon's dismissal and fetch him up.Jinyoung tied Jaeyoon's hands.

"I'm sorry,little boy."Jinyoung said.

"No no!"

"Shut up kid."Nayeon gave him a sharp glare."Now time for the deal."Nayeon called Jisoo."Hello,Jisoo."

"What is it?"

"Can you bring your last will and testament?I just have to read it.It won't take long."

"No are you crazy?!"Jisoo said.

"Oh wait,I'll send you a picture that will change your mind."Nayeon turned the call off.She pointed the gun on Jaeyoon's head,who was crying uncontrollably.She sent the photo to Jisoo,soon her phone rang.

"Oh why did you suddenly call?"

"Fuck you,Nayeon!How can you do that to our own son?!"Nayeon chuckled.

"Our..funny.Get here or I'll kill this young boy.I'll send you the address."

"Fuck you!"

*TOOT TOOT*

Nayeon turned the call off.Jisoo was so angry,she didn't expect that.She quickly looked for her will.She put it on a briefcase.

"Jisoo where are you going?!"Krystal asked.

"I have to save my son."Jisoo ran to the parking lot.

"Jisoo!"She drove to the place,she came there.

"Nayeon!Fuck you show yourself!"She opened the door,Jinyoung hit her head that made her unconscious."J-Jaeyoon.."

-

She woke up,tied on a chair.

"Is the will here?"Nayeon asks,pointing at the briefcase."What's the password?"

"0316."Jisoo said.The briefcase opened,Nayeon got the folder with a smile across her face.

"Perfect."She opened it."All my inheritance,businesses and private properties will go to my child after my death.Signed by Kim Jisoo."She read out loud."Nice."Nayeon pointed the gun on her head."Bye bye,Jisoo.Time to get this all away from you.Any last words?"Then,Jisoo laughed.

"Saying child,does it mean it's Jaeyoon?"Jisoo said that made Nayeon confused.

"What?"Nayeon asks.

"You missed a word.The word before the word 'child'.You're too excited,aren't you?"Nayeon looked at the file,her eyes widened.

"What the..you bitch!"Jisoo grinned.

"Yeah right.Everything I have will go to my unborn child,not Jaeyoon."