13. newfound relatives

all alone, all we know is haunting me, making it harder to breathe

[principia: season 5, episode 13]
*.·:·. .·:·.*

        Rose was called into the main frame of the Lighthouse, honestly having no idea what she was doing there. Coulson said that they needed a bigger supply of Gravitonuim if they wanted to be able to seal the rift in the basement for good. He thought that Rose might be of use since she basically grew up with the substance. Unfortunately, Rose didn't know much. Her knowledge of the Lighthouse only extended to the blueprint that she made of the levels that they were able to go on in 2091. But if she could provide any help to the team, she was willing to do whatever it takes. She looked up as Daisy began to speak to the team in the room, which consisted of herself, Fitz, Mack, May, and Coulson.

"Cybertek," Daisy said as if it was supposed to mean anything to the group in front of her. "The last time anyone saw Gravitonium in this timeline was at Cybertek's lab, which happens to be the same company that build Deathlok's leg."

Apparently, it was only Rose who didn't know what Cybertek was because the rest of the agents nodded quickly. "Now we're talking," Mack said.

"Cybertek was dissolved," May said quickly. "Quinn's vanished. Raina's dead. Gravitonium is still M.I.A.," she listed.

Rose blinked, none of those names rang a bell, but she figured someone would explain it to her eventually. "Yeah, but we found the names of the scientists who worked under Ian Quinn," Daisy started.

"Who's Ian Quinn?" Deke asked, waltzing into the room.

"Rich guy, bad guy," Fitz said absentmindedly, before blinking and turning around to look at him. "What are you doing here?"

Deke frowned, "Oh, I'm not part of the club? I'm sorry. I'll just go get my things, and I'll go grab a cheeseburger," he said sarcastically. "Hey, and how come you aren't questioning why Rosie is here, huh?" he retorted, crossing his arms.