**Chapter 1**

Maya

Maya is a successful firefighter and knows what she wants.  Olympic champion and now Captain of Station 19. While all the other colleagues are married or in a relationship, something like that is unthinkable for Maya.

Today is another day when everything just goes wrong.  I overslept for the first time in my life.  Come on, Andy.  Oh Andy, I overslept, I'll be there in 30 minutes, should an alarm appear by then, you have to take over the post as captain.

Maya relax and just take a deep breath.  Take a shower, have a coffee and then you get to work.  Until then, I'll take the job.
Thanks Andy you are the best.

After talking on my cell phone I can finally breathe.  I'm going to my bathroom and I'm going to take a long shower first.  After getting dressed and drinking my coffee, I head to work

When I arrived everything was quiet.  Vic , Andy where are you .  But nobody answers.  The fire truck's gone so they were called.  So I decided to go to my office.  and do office stuff.  One of my less favorite things to do.  After 30 minutes I heard the gate open and stormed out of my office.

Everyone dropped out except Andy.  Why does everyone look so depressed.  Vic where's Andy?  However, I got no answer.  Vic where the hell is Andy?  Damn Vic where's Andy?  Why aren't any of you answering me?  Either you talk or.  I couldn't finish my sentence while Vic said the word hospital.

Only the words hospital came.  Can someone finally tell me what's going on and what happened to Andy.  The only one who could speak was Ben.  Maya there was a small incident at the scene of the accident.  I felt very nauseous and became more and more nervous.  Ben please tell me what happened.  When we arrived it looked like there was a small fire.  Nothing big.  Andy distributed the tasks and acted like a captain.  As we were all inside the building checking for casualties, Andy saw a fire from the outside which could have been a problem for us inside.

She tried to put it out from the outside when we came out with the injured we saw Andy lying on the ground.  Unconscious.  So we took her to Grey Sloan with the other injured people.

What?  Why was she unconscious what happened?  Maya I don't know.  When we arrived Andy was greeted by Dr.  Shepard and Dr. Grey, and taken to one of the treatment rooms.  We wanted to stay but were called to another fire which wasn't a fire but just a cat sitting in a tree.  My wife Miranda will be in touch as soon as there is any news.  But before Ben could say anything else, I ran.  I ran as fast as I could towards the Hospital
In my mind the only thing I could think was How bad is this day going to be.

A New Feeling जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें