**Chapter 4**

**Maya**

After leaving the hospital, I made my way to the station.  A lot of thoughts went through my head on the way there.  Andy is pregnant, Jack is the father what will he say to that.  What if he doesn't want the kid then I'll break his legs.  Almost at the station I noticed my phone vibrating.  I pulled it out of my pocket and opened the Message.

**Message from unknown number**

Hey Maya it's Carina I just wanted to let you know that Andy will be released from the hospital tonight.  And if you have the time and desire to have a coffee with me. 

After reading the message, I immediately got a smile on my face. 
Where did she get my number from? 
I hear her speak this message I'm so entranced by her voice and those smiles oh my god. 
I changed the name from unknown number to **hot italian goddess**
I hope she's Italian but I'm so sure.

After reading the message two more times, I thought about what I could write back to her without noticing that I have a big smile on my face on the other end.

Message to **Hot italian goddess**

Hey Carina, thank you for letting me know that Andy will be released tonight. 
That way I know I can pick her up tonight. 
And to your question about the coffee. 
I always have time for a good coffee.
(Sent message)

Oh my god Maya I always have time for a good coffee really.  seriously.  What should she think of you now? 
But when it comes to her I can't think straight and I don't even know why. 
I don't even know her.  But when I looked at her it felt like I'd known her my whole life. 
But how should I know that she likes women maybe she just wanted to be nice and go for a coffee with me. 
Stop that Maya take a deep breath and focus on the work.

Hey guys i'm back. 
Vic ran up to me and immediately wanted to know what happened to Andy. 
Vic , Andy is fine I can pick her up tonight. 
She just had problems with her circulation, nothing bad.  Thank goodness she's fine we've all been so worried. 
Vic where's Jack?  I don't know his phone rang all he could hear was say that's great and that's great. 
After the phone call he came to us and said he had to leave very quickly and then he was gone.

On the way to my office, I wondered how Jak would react to this news.  I sat down at my desk and did my paperwork but the only thing I could think of was... Carina.

**Carina**

As I was going through some of a patient's paperwork, I noticed my phone vibrating.  I pulled it out of my pocket and saw the name.  The Blonde Firefighter.  Before I opened the message, 1000 thoughts were running through my head.  What does she think of me now?  Did she perhaps misunderstand the message?  Stop thinking too much Carina you only asked her for a coffee and not for a wedding.  So I picked up my phone and opened the message.

Message from **The Blonde Firefighter **

Hey Carina, thank you for letting me know that Andy will be released tonight. 
That way I know I can pick her up tonight. 
And to your question about the coffee. 
I always have time for a good coffee.

I smiled as I read the message.  Oh my god she really wants to go for coffee with me.  Think how to answer without sounding like a crazy one.  It's just a coffee.  I opened the message and wrote...

Message to **The Blonde Firefighter **

Hey Maya... I know a good café where you can get the best Italian coffee. 
Let me know when you have time and we'll meet there for a coffee. 
Have a nice day and take care Bella. 
Carina
(Message send)

I just called her Bella.  Oh no.  But luckily, she probably doesn't know what it means.  But she is beautiful.

**Andy**

I heard a knock at the door.  Come in. 
And then he stood there.  Hey Jack 
Andy how are you ?  And he gave me a kiss on the forehead.  I'm fine Jack except for the news that confuses me. 
I'm so sorry shit that I put you in this situation. 
It's ok if you don't want that, I don't know what I want myself. 
And tears ran down my cheeks. 
Andy hey Andy look at me. 
He puts both of his hands on my cheek.  Look at me. 
You and me we can do it. 
It's new to both of us but we're having a Baby. 
And he put a hand on my stomach. 
Are you serious Jack?  You and me? 
Andy you get my baby... my baby. 
I will not leave you and I will stay by your side. 
I don't know what's between us we'll find out but I promise you and the baby are my family now. 
And he gave me a little kiss on the lips. 
Wow that feeling when he touches my lips is wonderful. 
I thought to myself.  Jack you really want that? 
Yes Andy I want you and I want the baby. 
And he hugged me tightly. 

Is this the beginning of a relationship?