**Chapter 17**

Sorry I know it's been ages but I lacked inspiration to write. I had a lot to process.

**Maya**
After a restful and quiet night, I woke up and looked at the clock. it was 7 o'clock.
It's the first time in a long time that I've slept through the night and for so long.
I turned my head to the left and there she lay, Carina.
Asleep like an angel and so beautiful. Her peaceful sleeping manner put a smile on my face.
I tried to get up quietly so as not to wake her.
When I arrived in my kitchen I got the coffee machine ready because I know how much Carina loves her coffee.
Meanwhile I prepared a small breakfast for us.
I cut up some strawberries and tried my hand at
pancakes.
After preparing breakfast I picked up my phone and texted Andy.

**Message to Andy**
Are you awake? If you are already awake please call me.

Not a second later and my phone vibrated.
"Good morning Andy, I need your help.
I asked Carina last night if she wants to be my girlfriend and luckily she said yes.
Since you know me and I'm already very old-fashioned, I have a three-date rule, and I want to surprise Carina today and ask her again and officially if she wants to be with me before we get more intimate. "

,, Wow May that's amazing I'm so proud of you.
I will do anything you ask me.
Tell me what you need and I will make it for you."

"Thank you Andy. Listen, first of all, I want to surprise her with a picnic on the beach.
There's an Italian deli in town, you could buy some stuff there and bring it to the beach.
That would be great.
There is a quiet corner on the beach where I would like to go with Carina.
There you could prepare it for me beforehand.
You 're the romantic of us both a bit surprises me .

"Maya I will conjure up an unforgettable evening for you, just let me do it, you will be amazed"

"Thanks Andy! I'm hanging up now in my bedroom a beautiful Italian goddess is waiting for me. Bye,Andy"
I put my phone aside, took the coffee and breakfast for Carina and made my way to the bedroom.
When I came in, Carina was still lying in bed like an
angel with a smile on her face.
I put the breakfast aside and crawled into bed with
Carina.
I stroked a couple of hairs from her face and whispered in her ear "Good morning my beautiful" gave her a kiss on the forehead and noticed how she slowly woke up.
In a still sleepy voice, she said, "Buongiorno Bella!"
She turned to me, wrapped an arm around my waist and snuggled up to me.
"This is how I want to be woken up every morning and wake up, having you lying next to me and looking into those ocean blue eyes is what a woman wants to wake up to."

"Carina, look what you're doing, you only make me blush with one sentence.
Good morning to you too, beauty.
I hope it's what you said."
"Brava,Bambina!"
Maya looked at me with a confused look.
"What did you say?"
I tried to cover it up and told her I was just saying she did well.
I don't know why it slipped out but I felt it and it
seemed right to me. "Do I smell some coffee here?"
'That's right, but unfortunately I don't know how to make a real espresso so there's only one regular coffee but I hope you're ok with that for now!'
On occasion you'll have to teach me how to make an
espresso so that I can wake you up with it in the morning."

Carina looked at me and said: „So you want me to wake up here in your bed with you several mornings?"
I recognized the sparkle in Carina's eyes, which
conjured up butterflies in my stomach.
,, Look, Carina I haven't slept so well in years, so calm, relaxed and peacefull.
So yes I want to see you waking up in my bed several mornings looking into your hazel eyes and waking up to this warmth in the morning.
Now sit down so you can have your breakfast."

After we had breakfast together and I put away all the things, I went to Carina in the living room and sat down next to her.
,, So today I will kidnap you. „
She looked at me with a confused look.
,,Maya what are you"
But before she could finish her sentence, I put my finger on her lips so that she couldn't finish.
„Today is about you, so I want you to go home and
freshen up and change into something comfortable but elegant.
And then I'll come pick you up in 2 hours.„
I gave her my hand and she took it and I walked her to the door.
„Thanks for the nice morning Maya"
I looked at Carina, put my hand on her cheek and stroked it with my thumb.
„Thank you for the morning" I looked deep into her eyes and took her head with both hands, caressed her cheeks and gave her a tender and passionate kiss on her lips.
„Now go, I'll see you again."
She gave me one of her beautiful smiles and headed home.

**Maya**

After Carina left my apartment I jumped into the shower.
„Alexa play Italian music"
And that's exactly what Alexa did.
I didn't know any of the songs but they made me dance in the shower which has never happened in my life. When I finished showering, I kept humming one of the songs, which for some inexplicable reason stuck in my head.
Something with Sarà perché ti amo is all I know of the song.
I was getting dressed when I got a message from Andy that everything was ready.
I quickly wrote her a message that when we got there she could leave to plan the rest of the evening.
I took my car keys and quickly wrote Carina a message.

Message to **Beautiful**

I'm on my way to you now.
I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful eyes again and can't wait to kidnap you.

**Carina**

When I got home I couldn't stop smiling.
All I could think of was Maya and her ocean blue eyes.
I stood in front of my closet and thought about what to wear, but I couldn't decide right away, so I decided to take a long shower first.
When I undressed I felt the need to listen to music really loud. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water run over my skin.
„Alexa play Sarà perché ti amo by Ricchi e Poveri.
When the song started I couldn't help but dance and sing along loudly.
,,Che casino sarà perché ti amo.
È un'emozione che cresce lentamente.
Stringimi forte e stammi vicino quando sto bene.
Sarà perché ti amo.""

Why this song? Why am I connecting it to her?
Am I starting to love her? Isn't it too early for that?
I don't know what it is but one thing I do know is that I have special feelings for Maya that I can't deny.
After I finished my shower I finally decided on an outfit. Since it was warm outside I decided on light blue denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Comfortable yet elegant.
I braided my hair in a braid. I put on a light make-up and boom I was done.
I looked at my watch and saw that Maya will be there soon. at that moment my phone rang.
I picked it up and read the message, which of course was from her. So she's happy to kidnap me.
„Ohhh, Maya the only person I want to be kidnapped by is you!" Was the only thing that went through my head.
I picked up my bag and at that moment there was a knock on my door.
I opened it and there it was.
„Wow Maya you look adorable."
She wore black knee length dress and wore her hair down. She looked at me with her sparkling eyes and smiled. „Thanks, Carina, but look at you, you're
stunning.
I can't find the right words to describe your beauty, I'm speechless."
I smiled at Maya and gave her a small kiss on the lips. Maya grabbed my hand and said, „Let go, are you ready to be kidnapped?"
,,Believe me, Maya, I've been that since I got home." When I got to the car, she opened the passenger door for me, I sat down and waited for her to tell me where to go. „So, Maya, where are we going?"
„So impatient? You'll find out when we get there, but until then I'll blindfold you.
Do you trust me? She nodded and I blindfolded her eyes.
I gave myself a little kiss on the nose and we drove off. When we arrived after a 30 minute car ride, I helped
Carina get out of the passenger seat, put me behind her and took off her blindfold.
When she opened her eyes she was speechless and all she could say was......

„Maya this is so beautiful".