Chapter Two

One voice became louder than the rest, "Try it on me." That was Lloyd's voice.

Everyone stopped talking and stared at Lloyd in confusion. "If you have the power to seduce people, I would like to see it." Lloyd still looked suspicious. "So try it on me."

'Fuck.' You remembered how you tried it on him earlier and it didn't work. You didn't want to try it on him and have it not work because then you would look like a liar.

You were saved once again when Clouse called out, "We have now arrived at the island."

You ran back onto land and inside the building. "We will have someone show you to your rooms now," Clouse said, when everyone arrived.

A Kabuki lady grabbed my arm and led me upstairs. She brought me in front of a door and opened it. Inside it was pink. There was a pink bed, a pink television, a pink desk, complete with a pink gaming chair, a pink carpet, and pink mirrors in the shape of hearts. It was such a bright pink that it kind of hurt your eyes.

You saw two pink doors. You opened one and inside was a pink bathroom. The shower was pink, there was a pink shower curtain with white hearts. The sink was pink and even the toilet was pink. There was a pink cabinet with three doors. Inside the first door were pads and tampons and such. In the second door there was a curling iron, a straightening iron, and a bunch of hair products. The last door held makeup.

You left the bathroom and opened the other door. Inside was a pink fridge with heart magnets, and a pink stove, pink counters, a pink microwave, a pink toaster. There was a cabinet and inside were pink and white paper plates with hearts. There was also pink plastic silverware and pink party cups. In another cabinet was food.

You opened the fridge. There was a lot of pink food, but not all of it was pink. You grabbed a bottle of f/d and left the food area.

You noticed a set of glass double doors and when you opened them there was a balcony. The balcony had roses growing on it. It was beautiful. You drank your f/d and looked out at the island.

You heard the door on your right open and you turned to see Lloyd.

"Hey Lloyd," you said cheerfully. "Looks like we're neighbors."

Lloyd looked at you. "My father may like you, but that doesn't mean that I'm not suspicious of you."

You sighed. "What can I do to make it so that you trust me more?"

Lloyd appeared to think for a second. "Use your power on me. Then I'll know that you aren't lying."

You looked to make sure nobody was around before saying, "I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?" Lloyd asked. His suspicion melted away and was replaced with confusion.

"It worked on Jay, Cole, and Kai, but it doesn't work on you," you admitted.

Lloyd took a long time to reply. "Why not?"

"Why the hell would I know?" you asked.

Lloyd sighed. "Are you sure you don't know?"

"What have I done to make you so suspicious of me?!" you asked, genuinely wondering.

"First, you came up and talked to us, when everyone else was minding their own business," he started.

You interrupted him. "That's called being friendly."

Lloyd opened his mouth, but you heard the door to you left open. You turned to see Kai.

"Hi, y/n," Kai greeted.

"Hey," you said.

"Fine," Lloyd said. "If your power works on everyone but me, use it on Kai."

"What?" Kai asked.

You smiled at Kai. "You don't mind if I use my power on you, do you?"

Before he had a chance to answer, you turned it on and Kai smiled.

"Y/n, you look so beautiful right now," he said, sounding absolutely fascinated.

You turned back to Lloyd. "See, it works on him. There must be something wrong with you."

Lloyd frowned. "There is nothing wrong with me."

"Maybe you should ask your dad why my power doesn't work on you. He appears to know everything about every power," you offered.

"What am I supposed to say? 'Hey Dad. Oh, by the way, y/n can't seduce me and make me fall in love with her. Any idea why?'" Lloyd said.

You took a sip of your f/d. "I don't know what you should say to him. After all, he's your father."

"What would you say to your father?" Lloyd asked.

You looked away. "He died with my mother. They were killed by the great devourer." That was the cause of your fear of snakes. Seeing your parents die right in front of you, knowing there was nothing you can do to save them . . .

"Oh," Lloyd said. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Don't be. Everyone has lost someone."

"Well, I guess I'll figure out something to tell my dad. I'm pretty curious about this."

"What's going on here?" Skylor's voice called. You turned around and saw Skylor on the balcony to the left of Kai's. "And why is the spiky haired boy drooling?"

You laughed and turned your power off. Kai shook his head like he just woke up form a crazy dream. He wiped his mouth and noticed the saliva on his hand. "Gross!" he exclaimed, shaking his hand, trying to get the drool off. You and Lloyd laughed.

You yawned and noticed that it was getting late.

"Goodnight," you said to Lloyd, Skylor, and Kai. You turned and went back into your room. You closed the glass doors.

That's when you realized that you were wearing white jeans and a tight light blue shirt. 'How am I going to fall asleep in this?'

You looked around for a solution. You noticed a pink wardrobe and decided to open it. As soon as you opened it you realized everything was pink. Pink jeans, pink skirts, pink shirts, pink hoodies, pink cloaks, pink shirts, pink leggings, and pink pyjamas.

You reached towards and grabbed fuzzy pink pajama pants and a pink shirt with white and purple hearts. You pulled off your clothes, changed into your pyjamas, and went over to the full length mirror. After looking at yourself in the mirror you headed to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth with the provided pink toothbrush and pink bubble-gum toothpaste. You removed your makeup and then went to bed, falling asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
1115 words