Chapter Three

You were in a completely pink room. There were no doors or windows. You were alone.

Suddenly, your parents appeared in the room in front of you. 'What the hell is going on?'

Your dad smiled. "My dear child."

Your mom shook her head. "We have missed you."

"You guys are dead. Am I in heaven or something?" you asked them. "I thought heaven would be less pink."

Your father moved towards you. "Do you love someone?"

"What do you mean?" you asked. "You know that I can't fall in love."

"But you can," your father said. "I did, didn't I?"

"You're the one who told me that I can't love anyone because I can make anyone fall in love with me," you said.

"I told you that when you were too young to understand love. Now that you are older, I can teach you."

"But you're dead!"

Your dad ignored you. "You cannot fall in love with anyone who you can force to fall in love with you. If you can't make someone fall in love with you, then that person is your soulmate."

"What are you talking about, dad?! You make no sense right now! You said that I would be loveless!"

"The one who does not fall in love with you because of your power is the one who will end up falling in love with you anyway," your father explained.

"That is the one who will be your soulmate," your mother added. "Like I am your dad's soulmate and I'm the only one who didn't fall under his spell."

The room around you suddenly turned green. Your father turned you around and Lloyd was standing there, smiling.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

You opened your eyes. It was all a dream. You sat up and looked around your room. No parents. No Lloyd. You got out of bed and changed into a pink long-sleeved shirt and pink leggings.

You opened the door to your food area and grabbed some pink cereal out of a cabinet. You poured it in a paper bowl then poured your milk in after.

You didn't know much about your dream, but there was one thing you did know.

You were not going to tell Lloyd.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Lloyd was talking to his father. Garmadon was explaining that he didn't have a room.

Garmadon smiled. "So that's what's been going on with me. What have you been up to?"

Lloyd remembered his conversation with y/n the previous day. He figured now was as good a time as any to ask.

"So . . . y/n can't use her power on me. It worked on Kai, but not me. Any idea why?"Lloyd asked.

Garmadon's eyes widened. "Are you sure that they didn't work on you?"

Lloyd nodded.

Garmadon covered his mouth. "I can't even believe that."

"Believe what?" Lloyd asked.

"If y/n's power doesn't work on you . . ." Garmadon said. "Then, you're her soulmate."

"What are you talking about?" Lloyd asked.

Garmadon explained everything.

Lloyd shook his head. "That can't be true."