Chapter Fourteen

(The long awaited chapter fourteen! I haven't published an actual chapter for about two months, so I hope you enjoy!)

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

We came upon Ninjago City. I smiled at the familiar sight. It had felt like so long since I had been home.

"Chen and his anocondria army have a major start on us," Lloyd alerted us. "We prepare for everything!"

"How did we lose so much time?!" Kai asked.

Below him, riding on Zane's dragon, Dareth answered. "You took an oath never to leave a man behind!"

"And we aren't master learner's. It takes time to get your dragon working," Jay reminded us.

"Well," Nya said. "We're running out of time! There's Ninjago City! Hurry!"

"Hurry is my specialty!" Turner announced.

"I bet I could beat you to Ninjago City," I taunted.

"Race you there!" he yelled.

I started speeding on my dragon and he was right next to me on his. Turner managed to hover over the island just a second before me.

"Damn it!" I yelled. Turner smirked at me.

"Remember, whatever happens down there-" Lloyd started.

"Let's do it!" Jay yelled, interrupting Lloyd's warning. He sped off.

Lloyd sighed and followed him.

Everybody landed. When people caught wind that Skylor and Garmadon were snakes, they screamed.

"Serpentine!" a young girl warned.

"Oh fucking shit!" a man yelled.

"John, not in front of the children!" a lady yelled.

"Sorry, Rachel," the man whispered.

"I wish I ssstill had the power to change," Skylor cried.

"You have changed. You're with us now," Kai smiled warmly.

"If we're the firssst onesss they've ssseen, where'sss Chen?" Garmadon asked. "And why hasssn't he attacked?"

Lloyd turned towards Skylor. "We need to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone. Everyone else: Stick together and watch over the people!"

He was so cute when he was saving Ninjago.

Everybody flew away on their dragons aside from me, Lloyd, Garmadon, Skylor, and Kai.

Skylor suddenly started turning back into a human. It was only her hand, but it was enough to catch my attention.

I raised my eyebrows at Skylor and she frowned.

"Come on!" Kai said.

I followed, no idea where I was going.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Me, Zane, Lloyd, Skylor, Kai, Garmadon, Nya, Jay, and Cole walked into a base.

"Why hello, my old friend!" Zane smiled as a pigeon or crow or bird type thing landed on his arm.

I looked at Lloyd in confusion, but he didn't seem to notice.

"You're all back!" a white haired, long bearded, old looking man smiled. "Zane! Look at you! You're all . . . shiny!"