Chapter Four

You, Cole, Kai, Jay, and Lloyd went to Jay's room after Karlof's fell into the ground.

You finally voiced the question everyone was thinking. "Is Karlof dead?"

Lloyd looked down. "I don't know." Everytime you looked at him, you couldn't help but think if your dream was real, but you had bigger problems right now.

Cole sat on Jay's bed. "Oh my word, this bed is comfortable."

"We've got bigger things to worry about, Cole," Jay said.

"My bed is made of rock, what a crock!" Cole exclaimed. He started stretching out on the bed.

You turned away from Cole. "We need to find out what happened to Karlof."

"Definitely," Lloyd agreed.

"How?" Jay asked. "And how do we find Zane?"

"Zane?" you asked. "Who's Zane?"

"That's right," Kai realized. "You don't know who Zane is."

"Zane is the master of ice," said Lloyd. "He's our friend, but he died. However, Chen said that he's not actually dead."

"I love this bed!" Cole said. Everybody ignored him.

"And he's a nindroid!" Jay exclaimed.

"Nindroid?" you asked.

"Ninja-android," Kai explained. "Nindroid."

"You guys are ninja? And your friend's an android?" you asked.

Lloyd, Kai, and Jay explained everything to you and Cole made an occasional comment about Jay's bed. They even added the part about Garmadon and Clouse being mentored by Chen, and all that happened with that.

Once they were done, Cole said, "Uh . . . guys?"

"We get it, Cole! You like my bed!" Jay said, annoyed.

"No it's not that," Cole said. "Everyone get onto the bed."

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Just do it," Cole said. "You'll see."

"Fine," Jay said. He laid on the bed next to Cole and Kai got on the other side of Jay. Lloyd laid down next to Cole. You didn't know what to do.

"Come on, y/n," Cole said. "You need to see this too."

You laid down next to Lloyd. You felt slightly uncomfortable laying in a bed with four guys, but you didn't say anything.

"You're right, Cole," Kai said. "This bed is really comfortable."

"Please tell me that's not why we're here," you begged.

"No, it's not," Cole said.

Cole started pushing his head back. There was a click and suddenly the bed flipped. You screamed, thinking you were going to die or something, but you managed to hold onto the bed. You noticed that there was ground about fifteen feet below you. The guys jumped down.

"Come on, y/n," Kai said.

"I'm not a ninja," you said. "If I try jumping down there, I'm going to break my leg."

"I'll catch you," Lloyd promised.

You shut your eyes. "Fine," you said reluctantly. You let go of the bed and you fell down. Right before you hit the ground, arms wrapped around you.

You opened your eyes and Lloyd smiled at you. "I told you I would catch you."

"Thank you," you said.

That's when you realized your face was about an inch away from Lloyd's. Your face heated up, but Lloyd didn't comment.