Chapter Thirteen

After we sunk the ferry, me and the ninja met up.

"The sleeping quarters are all clear," Cole notified. "Still no sign of Chen or Clouse."

"What about Skylor?" Kai asked worriedly. Cole shook his head and Kai sighed.

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. Since you're her friend, that means that we are too," Lloyd told Kai.

I smiled, setting a hand on Kai's shoulder. "It's going to be okay," I promised him.

"We'll find her," Lloyd promised.

"He's right!" Cole said, pointing at Lloyd. "With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time."

"I'm proud of your six," Garmadon said, coming up to us. "You've done what the original elemental masters never could . . . stick together. But you must not rest, for your guard is down when you sleep."

We started to all walk away, but Garmadon grabbed my shoulder. "Have you considered being a ninja? You seem to work well with the team. I know my son asked you about it."

"I'm thinking," I admitted. "But I'm still not sure."

"Y/n, come on!" Lloyd yelled. I ran to catch up with him.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Nya was reporting what happened back to Wu.

"How's Zane?" Misako asked.

"He's good!" Nya promised. "A little . . . different, but then again, aren't we all?"

"The bounty is nearly finished. Once it's done, we'll come by and pick you up," Wu explained.

"I look forward to coming home to see you two," Nya smiled.

"I better go," Misako said.

"Wait!" Nya yelled. "I just remembered . . . Lloyd started dating someone!"

"What?" Wu asked, at the same time Misako asked, "Who?"

"Her name is y/n l/n. She is the master of seduction. I don't know her that well, but Garmadon seems to like her," Nya explained.

"Garmadon liking someone is not necessarily a good thing," Misako warned.

"I know," Nya said. "But Lloyd is so in love with her."

"Sounds like my nephew is growing up," Wu commented. "But keep an eye on this girl."

"I will," Nya promised. "Over and out!"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Me and Garmadon and Nya we're talking with the ninja when Turner sped up to us.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Chen just figured out that Skylor's powers can finish the spell!" Turner yelled. "She's in danger!"

Garmadon frowned. "He replaced his elemental staff with the elements of his daughter."

"Where?!" Kai demanded.

"On the other side of the island!" Turner screamed.

Kai started running towards a vehicle. "I'm going after her."