00. looking for samantha

HIS POV

       "The number you are trying to call is currently unavailable-" I pressed the red end call button in the middle of the screen for the fifth time.

       I did not want to believe that she had just vanished. I burst through the door of our apartment hoping for her to be there, waiting for me, ready to tell me it was just a prank.

       "Samantha!" I called out but nothing.

       I hesitantly reached over for the door handle to our room. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to face the reality.

       I took in a deep breathe before finally twisting the golden knob and pushing the door open. Empty.

       "No," I cried out as I noticed her things were gone. "No, no, no!"

       "What is all the ruckus about?" Eloise asked as she stepped into the room.

       I sunk down to the cold wooden floor, clutching my eyes to hide away the tears. It was no use as Eloise quickly kneeled down beside me.

"Brian what is wrong?" Eloise pushed my hands away from my face and gasped upon seeing my bloodshot eyes.

I could feel my bottom lip quivering from the pain in my heart. It was too much to bare.

       "She is gone," I croaked. "She left me."

Author's NoteHola my lovelies! So sorry for not uploading this prologue earlier but here it is

Author's Note
Hola my lovelies! So sorry for not uploading this prologue earlier but here it is. The next phase in the Forbidden Series. I have decided to stick with past tense POV because it is much easier to understand. The official chapter will be uploaded later today so stay tuned. Poor Brian, he is left broken hearted again. 😔

Song: Impossible - James Arthur