12. la bella angele

HER POV

Dante helped me out of the vehicle, and I flattened out my beige dress. The weather was growing colder and colder, after all it was already mid-September.

I looked up at the London establishment of LA Modeling Management. It stood tall and proud next to the other buildings. It had been a long time since I was here. Dante snaked his hand around my tiny waist and smiled down at me.

"Today your training begins for the Zamora Winter Fashion Show," Dante said, the excitement visible in his tone.

I would be lying if I said I was not ecstatic as well. Modeling had been my passion since I could walk, so being able to do it again professionally was beyond exciting. However, the opportunity came with a price I was not willing to pay—staying with Dante permanently.

"There are other agencies that have been calling to have you model some of their clothes for magazines," Dante informed as we walked into the building. The building looked just as elegant and bold as it did on the outside. All the female receptionists wore the designated uniform; a formal gray dress that reached their knees, a matching blazer and white satin scarf tied in a bow to the side. For the male receptionist it was a gray suit with a black tie.

"Good morning Mr Villanueva," the head receptionist of the lobby approached us with a friendly smile. "Ms Moretti it is a great joy to have you with us here again."

"Thank you," I said with a matching smile.

"Has Patricia organized everything for the meeting with Mrs Zamora?" Dante asked and the woman nodded.

"Yes, sir. Also, Jeffry Pietra has come to seek Ms Moretti as a model for his new perfume line," she added. "He was hoping to get a photoshoot done today as you two discussed."

"I told him I would ask Samantha first and then we would decide a date," Dante pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"It seems Mr Pietra is very adamant in having Ms Moretti be the model for this campaign ad," the receptionist said.

"This bastardo (bastard)," Dante mumbled with a clenched jaw. He was not a person you could rush and hated when people overruled his command.

I let out a heavy sigh. "It is alright, I can do the photoshoot today."

       "But—"

       "It is fine," I assured before turning my gaze to the tall, blonde woman in front of us. "Take me to Mr Pietra so that we may begin the photoshoot."

"Right this way, Ms Moretti," I stepped forward to follow the receptionists but Dante pulled me back.

"Please be careful Bella. This man tends to forget where to draw the line," Dante's eyes grew a shade darker as an angry frown appeared on his face.

Possessive much.

I smiled at him sweetly. "Don't worry, I can take care of myself."

I pulled my wrist out of his grip and walked over to where the receptionist was. She led me toward the private elevator which was reserved only for the Villanueva family.

       "Just press the button for the twelve floor and I will meet you there," the woman offered me a smile before the doors closed.

         No regular employees were allowed onto the elevator unless they were family or a very good friend of the Villanuevas. That was how petty the Villanuevas could be.