18. fashion shows and shocking news

HER POV

"Good, bellísima (beautiful)," Federico exclaimed as I walked down the stage.

Dante decided that it would be best if I did a trial runway and secured a spot for me in a small fashion show for an up-and-coming designer—Federico Lombardi.

The music blasted through the speakers as I performed a couple of poses. I did a quick spin before blowing a kiss to the imaginary crowd. As I walked back, I felt my head spinning. I tried my best to stay composed but the lightheaded feeling worsened.

"Ms Moretti!" Federico shrieked as I fell down to the ground.

The other models rushed to my aid. The room continued to spin and I gripped onto the floor. I took a few deep breathes while one of the models handed me a bottle of water.

"You look pale," she noted with a concerned expression.

"I am good," I assured as I tried to get up but I was filled with a rush of queasiness. I held my hand in front of my mouth trying to hold back my nausea.

"Have you eaten yet Ms Moretti?" Federico asked and I shook my head. Federico let out a sigh of relief. "It must be that then. For a second there I thought you were pregnant."

No one noticed that I had gotten even paler.

"Take a rest and eat something," Federico said with a gentle smile. "We will continue to practice in twenty minutes."

Everyone was dismissed and one of the models helped me off the stage. I walked out of the studio and toward my private dressing room.

"Pregnant," I whispered as I leaned onto the door. I looked down at my stomach. "No, I can't be."

I rushed to my phone and pulled out my period tracking app. I gasped as I noticed I was already a week late.

Fuck me.

I peeked my head out the window and noticed that no one was in sight. I sneaked out of the room, making sure not to bump into Dante's bodyguards.

"And where are you going Ms Moretti?" I turned to Tomas who was staring at me unamused.

"Look, I need you to do me a favor," I began.

Tomas shook his head. "Last time I did a favor for you, you nearly escaped. The boss was furious with me and-"

"I think I am pregnant," I blurted out.

Tomas looked at me with his mouth hung open and his eyes widened in shock. I reached out and shut his mouth close.

"I-Is it the boss' baby?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Please, I need you to get me a pregnancy test," I begged and Tomas hesitantly nodded. "And please be discreet about it. I don't want Dante to know yet."

"Alright," Tomas said before rushing out of the building.

I walked back into my dressing room and plopped onto the couch. I rested one hand on my forehead and the other on my stomach.

Could I really be pregnant?

If I was pregnant then I could go back to Brian, after all he was the father. Dante could not keep me by his side knowing I was carrying another man's child. But would Brian want the baby?

A knock on the door pulled me out of my trance and I immediately rushed to open it. I was expecting to see Tomas but instead one of my fellow colleagues stood there.

"I brought you some food," Caitlyn said as she handed me a tray of food.

       "Oh, thank you," I offered her a small smile as I took the food. It was not long before my stomach churned at the strong smell of ranch dressing.

        "Are you sure you are feeling alright?" Caitlyn asked with visible concern in her brown eyes.

       "Yes, just need some nutrient," I replied as I motioned to the tray of food.

       "Well, I will see you out there," Caitlyn said and I nodded. "Make sure to finish everything."

       I closed the door behind me and set the food down on the nearby table. I immediately threw out the side of ranch. I could not bare the smell.

       "Ms Moretti?" Tomas peeked his head into the dressing room and I rushed toward him. "I brought you three different ones."

"Thank you Tomas," I said with a grateful smile. "And not a word of this to Dante, got it?"

Tomas nodded reluctantly before closing the door. I took out all the pregnancy tests and rushed to the bathroom.

After following the instructions carefully, I set the three sticks on the counter. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest as I waited for the results. I paced back and forth before the timer went off. I walked over to the counter with my hands over my eyes. Slowly I began to look down as I dropped my hands to my mouth.

       All three sticks held a positive result.

       "Shit!"

Author's NoteIt looks like Samantha is having a baby!!! She has a little bun in the oven!! I wanted to start of this week with DRAMA! What do you think she'll do next? Will she tell Brian and Dante? Let me know your predictions in the comments

Author's Note
It looks like Samantha is having a baby!!! She has a little bun in the oven!! I wanted to start of this week with DRAMA! What do you think she'll do next? Will she tell Brian and Dante? Let me know your predictions in the comments. As always, thank you all so much for reading. If you enjoyed feel free to leave a vote and share. Thank you! I will see you all Wednesday with another update. Stay safe my lovelies!
Xoxo, Gossip Girl—Oops, wrong one, Xoxo, Liz