Portal of upgrades

As the group was working on a small bit of encryption breaking Pamik Attack watched everyone. She faced some virus beings frowning knowing it's unstable because she doesn't have the knowledge of the cyber world. "Surround them in secret, strike on my signal" added Pamik quietly. The creatures listened taking positions. She sighed a bit. "ⓨⓞⓤ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓦⓔ ⓒⓞⓤⓛⓓ'ⓥⓔ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓗⓐⓓ ⓓⓐⓡⓚⓘⓟⓛⓘⓔⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ ⓢⓣⓐⓑⓘⓛⓘⓩⓔ ⓣⓗⓔⓜ" she said looking at another Pamik Attack, but this one had a black dress and veil on plus a partial red/blue aura around her. "Ebony won't let us because he's with the teacher of the gaming class at that academy" added the other Pamik Attack. Pamik facepalmed groaning before saying, "You hate this as much as I do Celine".

Celine looked at her frowning before saying, " We're literally part of the same person". The two took off in reluctance so they weren't spotted. Back with the crew Erwin grinned cracking a part of it. "Here, I got something, there seems to be an upgrade portal... And it can help summoners, even gain extra egos" he said. "Wait so it's like we can be a backup Digimax crew like my cousin and his friends?" Asked Kendra showing interest. Susie looked over seeing Kendra finally looking happy. "I like seeing you happy" she said. Aleanna thought about Alexia hearing that and nodded.

"Perhaps if that's the case, maybe we should find it, and use it depending on what we have to face" added Virus Cry. Everyone considered it before agreeing and nodded. Aleanna stood up exhaling before she looked around. "Except finding it will not be simple.... With all the glitching" she said frowning. Suzie and Gabriel nodded recalling the cyberverse when they were trapped. They headed forward and started to investigate into where the portal could be. Liza looked to Aleanna grinning. "We may eventually also do another partner like them" she whispered.

Aleanna nodded, but she was terrified. "Hey girl we've got you... I'm sure you'll build your confidence" added Liza hugging her. Aleanna hugged back nodding a little in response. They went to try and locate this mysterious portal with Erwin doing his best to decode the encryption related to it. Gabe eagerly watched Erwin asking occasionally "anything new?". " Calm down these things aren't quick to decode" added Erwin to Gabe who apologized. As they walked though Virus Cry stopped all of them. "What's going on?" Asked Adriana.

Virus Cry looked seeing these digital beasts appear. "More glitch beasts!" He said. The group gasped a bit. "Oh great" added Max. Aleanna stood ready but shaky. "New challenger, Liza split 2.0 game start!" She commanded before Liza became her alter ego and she started fighting back. "wє'll hσld thєm σff!!! ѕσmєσnє fínd thє pσrtαl!" yelled Liza Split. Virus cry sent Erwin and Gabe along with going himself as well as Adriana.

Kendra, Susie, Garo and Max joined Aleanna and Liza Split. "Let us help" added Garo. "We...we got you" added Kendra. Aleanna nodded to let them go ahead. "New challenger" the duo said. "Mortition3r!" Started Kendra. "Nexus" added Garo. "Game start!" They called together.

Susie and Max transformed to their alter egos and joined Liza split. "иєє∂ α нαи∂?" Asked Mortition3r. "W͛e͛'l͛l͛ b͛a͛c͛k͛ y͛o͛u͛ u͛p͛" added Nexus. "hєll чєαh í'll tαkє thє hєlp" added Liza Split. The trio worked together and fought the beasts. Garo checked what he had available. "Hmmm so many moves for one guy" added Garo. Everyone attacked back to fight hoping Virus Cry, Adriana, Erwin and Gabe will find the portal.

With the portal seekers: Virus Cry, Adriana, Gabe and Erwin were checking the area for any sign of the portal. "Heads up" alerted Virus Cry. The foursome gasped being met by glitch beasts making Adriana nervous. "Well, I'll follow what aleanna showed" added Erwin packing the book away. "New challenger, Alastor game start!" Added Erwin. The radio demon appeared ready to fight. "ʍíՏՏ վօմ Ƙղօա íԵ íՏ ƒíղҽ Եօ հɑѵҽ ҍɑϲƘմԹ ժҽՏԹíԵҽ հօա ԹօաҽɾƒմӀ í ɑʍ" added Alastor. Virus Cry looked to Adriana.

"sorry, but new challenger, Dreary game start" he said apologizing. Dreary appeared joining Alastor gulping. "ι..ι ∂σи'т ωαит тσ ѕℓσω αиуσиє ∂σωи" she said. "ղɑհ վօմ աօղ'Ե, ϲօʍҽ ժҽɑɾ ՏԹíժҽɾ, ӀҽԵ'Տ Տհօա ԵհҽՏҽ ҍҽɑՏԵՏ ահօ'Տ ҍօՏՏ" added Alastor. The duo fought back on the glitch beasts as well. "Spider's dance" added virus cry to go with it as Dreary attacked immediately. "Radio demon insanity" added Erwin. Alastor laughed evilly and attacked with instant destruction.

Dreary freaked out immediately pulled back. "¢σитяσℓ тнαт ρσωєя αιм!" She exclaimed. "ղօա Եհҽɾҽ'Տ ʍօɾҽ ϲօղƒíժҽղϲҽ Եհҽղ ղօɾʍɑӀ" added Alastor smirking. Erwin gasped noticing something glowing and ran to it. "HERE, IT'S THE PORTAL!" exclaimed Erwin. Virus Cry, Dreary and Alastor joined him. "Great now we need the other group" added Virus cry. On cue the others arrived but they still had a few glitch beasts.

"Finish them off!" Commanded Aleanna. "Harpy's screech" she said. Liza Split 2.0 attacked immediately destroying one. "Reaper undertake" added Kendra gulping with Mortition3r finishing a strike. "Let's try street fight kick mode" added Garo. Nexus immediately attacked like Chun-Li finishing the job. "Jeez so many attacks" added Garo reading it over. All of them faced the portal with Erwin checking what he decoded.

"Well.... I don't know much except we be careful entering the portal" added Erwin. "Sounds like a separation incident is about to occur, Digimax did those a lot" added Aleanna. Liza Split 2.0 nodded remembering. "Whatever happens..... Be careful" added Virus Cry. The group entered immediately and disappeared into the abyss of the portal aware that they're about to have a separation time before regroup.

(A/n: Finally continued and next one done. Now begins a traditional move of mine. A section of storyline where each character pair is gonna star in their own chapter. Hang tight. Anyway hope you enjoy).