Member review

(No photo this time for the chapter sorry).  Now with second partners on board Code-V planned out their next move once they regrouped.  Nate B., Mike, Aj, Arin and Tana stood with them.  "All right, we already brought our new additions up to speed so... next step?" Asked Garo.  "Well, Ebony Marth won't expose herself easily, but thanks to Erwin's skills and someone making a mistake we know all the forces with her" added Liza.  "Someone screwed up?" Asked Tana.  "There's an outliar in the cyberworld, and he's not listed on Ebony Marth's team so we think he's trying to take her down or someone else down from inside" responded Virus Cry.  The new additions understood getting the idea.  "Well, this just comes from Malachi too, but why not go over who we know is here, and take each one down separately" stated AJ embarrassed. 

The group was stunned, but he had a point.  "Of course" responded Aleanna excited.  "Get the file out so our new friends can see it too" she said.  They got the file open and laid out the information.  "We do have two confirmed members thanks to Virus Cry's past and our battle we lost and that's Dr. demon, real name unknown and Zolzar the black wing reaper" added Kendra as Aleanna set those two info sheets out.  "How bad?" Asked Mike.  "If anyone's familiar with Digimax member Ilene and her one partner Raef think of Zolzar as having the same power as Raef, but more on a necromancy level" responded Suzie.  "Dr. Demon may not have told anyone his real name, but what I do recall is he is fond of the occult.... almost like demons are his thing" added Virus Cry.

The group read off the info sheet, but when Liza and Tana saw the face to Dr. Demon they gasped recognizing him.  "I detect familiarity" added Nate B.  "Matt H., seems we found another veteran of Joey's escape the night show with a dark ego" added Liza.  "What's more worrying is he's one of the originals, so he may be more powerful then you saw" added Tana to Virus Cry making him flinch.  Everyone looked worried a moment, but agreed to keep looking.  "What do the rest show?" Asked Max.  Aleanna set each one out so everyone could see.  "Seems we have 3 more escape the night veterans in the forms of Anastasia, Garudster which explains the bird winged attacker and apparently a clown calling himself jeckercyde" read Aleanna. 

"Gabbie, Tim and JC" added Liza.  Erwin read another.  "There's two duo teams among the members" added Erwin.  "Girl duos, one being Manix and Krismatic psycho, the other look like twins named Pamik Attack and Celine" read Gabriel.  "Wait.... how are Pamik and Celine on team Ebony when one of the captives is literally Gar who is the gamer teacher and he's partnered with Markiplier which means he's got Darkiplier up to fight" responded Liza.  The group was stunned, but Mike was having an idea.  "How else.... those two are being used" he said.  Garo seemed to agree. 

"Then there's Ebony herself, probably been doing this as a quiet invasion to ambush" added Aleanna.  Everyone considered possible approaches.  "Well we need that rematch with Zolzar, and we have the best trio set who hold the power we'll need to fight him together, and that's Erwin and the brown brothers" stated Virus Cry. The trio called out were stunned looking over.  "Wait us?!" Exclaimed Nate B. "Cause we're both capable of becoming demons who stand close in power to reapers" stated Gabriel.  Erwin looked to Aleanna blushing.  "We're seriously matching the reaper again?" Asked Max worried. 

"Don't worry, I'll get you in one of your demon armors to fight back" stated Garo.  "Your what?!" Exclaimed Mike shocked.  Max laughed in response.  "All connected to Nexus, sorry" he said.  The group seemed relieved to have some humor lighten the mood.  "Well we're recruited to do this together, if that means we lure the reaper and kick his ass first then let's do it" added Aj as Adriana nodded.  They all got up but there was still one question.  "Except how do we lure him out" asked Kendra. 

Erwin grinned showing more decoded areas and he let Aleanna take a look.  "Gabe, you willing to play bait as a demon overlord Zolzar may want to overthrow?" Asked Aleanna after reading it.  Gabriel raised an eyebrow confused, but Nate B got the idea.  "Heh, you get him out in the open because he would want to strike down high rank demons" he said.  "Makes sense I remember hearing a story that a demon princess was to blame for a tragic event that started Zolzar on the path of darkness" stated Virus Cry.  "Someone with a hate for royalty and high powers, I'll keep my distance from you" added Mike.  Gabriel exhaled and looked to Erwin.  "Weild that power well so I don't get hurt and have my brother sneak attack as striker at the perfect moment" he said. 

Erwin nodded determined.  "Let's go".

(A/n: Not much action but planning the best strategy.  While Zolzar is not the best first target choice, they need that rematch.  Now to move forward with picking off each of Ebony Marth's forces.  Anyway hope you all enjoy!).