Erwin's habit (Erwin's upgrade)

(Next up Erwin and Gabriel aka BlackGryph0n).

Appearing from the portal Erwin and Gabe came through finding themselves in a digital area made to look like a small village. "Huh, not much here, but let's see what we can find" added Erwin. Gabe shrugged nodding before the two started looking around. "Erwin in here" added Gabe. Erwin followed into this one house and saw a desk area littered with papers all over the place. "Obviously someone made this place home" added Erwin. When he looked at the papers with Gabe he gasped recognizing it. "Cryptogram" added Erwin. "Uhh...more coding I'm guessing?" Asked Gabe confused.

Erwin chuckled looking at it. "Maybe this will hold a secret" he said. Gabe checked around the rest of the place before frowning picking up something. "Alter ego file?" He said before opening it. Erwin worked on some decoding getting in the zone that he didn't catch Gabe trying to get his attention. "Erwin focus here!!" Exclaimed Gabe. Erwin was startled and looked to him. Gabe held the file frowning.

"Dude I have been trying to get your attention, what's going on?" Asked Gabe. Erwin groaned blushing and apologized. "I'm so sorry, when it comes to encryption and code breaking I have a habit of losing focus" added Erwin. "Ah you're a fixated type" added Gabe deciding to sit by him. Meanwhile even though this person doesn't have tech control a clown looking male told some glitch beasts to take those two. He left while the monsters went to follow orders. Back with the duo Gabe opened the file on the table. "Here...I know the feeling, I'm a military vet and autistic, let me help you" he said.

Erwin was stunned looking at him. "A vet and you seem to be a higher level autistic, I have heard its a scale" he said. "It is, and I was in navy by the way" added Gabe. The duo studied the file before they were getting the realization. "This is everyone working with Ebony" stated Erwin. "Somebody was stupid enough to give us the biggest advantage" added Gabe. They both gasped hearing something and turned immediately. "Duck!" Yelled Erwin.

The duo dodged an attack from a glitch beast. "They're not stable, whoever sent them isn't tech knowledged" added Gabe noticing how bad the monsters were glitching. "Distract them while I see if we can get anything else from different encryptions?" Asked Erwin. Gabe exhaled a bit before saying, "Alastor may be powerful, but don't let me get defeated by you being distracted". Erwin nodded prepping up. "New challenger, Alastor game start!" He commanded. Gabe turned into the radio demon before he faced the monsters. "LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR THE SHOW STOPPER!" he declared before going into battle.

Meanwhile Erwin worked on decoding some info and learned more power to the mission. The other file he found he decoded as a note. "I got information!" Added Erwin. "ȶhaȵkȿ bűȶ ¡ c۞űlȡ űȿ£ h£lp!" Added Alastor. Erwin saw a couple glitch beasts being a problem to Alastor. "I GOT YOU!" exclaimed Erwin. He suddenly used the info he decoded to help Alastor. "I'll show you my partnership is solid.... even if I have ADHD with a decoding obsession" added Erwin his summon watch suddenly glowing.

"Engage radio frequency mode!" He called. Alastor suddenly had a new armor on and Erwin wore demon mode cyber armor. "Take them down!". Alastor cheered before he unleashed hell on the lat beasts destroying them. "Alastor game over". Gabe took back control still in cyber armor cheering. "Holy crap that was amazing" he said to Erwin. Erwin was startled when Gabe hugged him, but he hugged back.

The duo saw their travel portal appear. "Come on, the file holds everything about the enemy team, we got to reunite with the others" added Gabe. "No need to tell me twice" added Erwin. The duo immediately jumped into the portal and it shut immediately.

(A/n: I AM SO SORRY!!!! Had to deal with family stuff and drama. But finally back at it. Kendra and Suzie will be next. Anyway, hope you enjoy).