Fnaf revival (Aj of Random Encounters recruited)

Summon time: Virus Cry used his power accessing the cyberspace and created the recruitment panel. "This is it, seek out who you want" added Virus Cry. Once everyone made choices and vanished he and Adriana faced the panel themselves. "Our turn now" added Virus Cry. Adriana focused to one. "There, I want AJ from team random encounters" added Adriana. "You sound like this is personal" added Virus Cry. "We're old friends, plus did a lot of songs together" added Adriana before they selected and were teleported away.

Freddy Fazebear mall: Adriana and Virus Cry appeared in the mall and looked around. "Security breach, that's where we're at" added Adriana. Virus Cry seemed to sense a bit of nervous energy from Adriana. "You ok?" He asked. "Malachi....." Murmured Adriana. "What?" Asked Virus Cry. "I know of the dark ego we'll deal with.... he took the name Malachi" added Adriana. "He... didn't want to live with the actual name so he changed it" stated Adriana.

"Well, can you enlighten me to what I should be aware of?" Asked Virus Cry. "Stereotyped as a killer but he just wanted to be in charge" added Adriana. "But he may be guarded". Virus Cry nodded before activating the bracelet. "Ready to do this?" Asked Virus Cry. Adriana nodded ready to go. "Dreary game start" he said.

Dreary appeared giving a nod ready to go. She led virus cry to the best room that would make sense to find Malachi. The duo gasped when they were stopped by the glamrock animatronics all looking a bit too damaged. "My god!" Exclaimed Virus Cry. They saw a male in a purple hoodie but glitched up marks on his body and navy blue pants with dark shoes. "Ĩ s̃̃ẽ̃ẽ̃ w̃ẽ h̃ãṽẽ ṽĩs̃ĩt̃õr̃s̃". "Ũñf̃õr̃t̃ũñãt̃ẽl̃ỹ....ỹõũ'r̃ẽ ĩñṽãd̃ĩñg̃ t̃h̃ẽ t̃ẽr̃r̃ĩt̃õr̃ỹ..s̃õ ĩ c̃ãñ't̃ k̃ẽẽp̃ ỹõũ h̃ẽr̃ẽ" stated Malachi. "ʍαʆαɕհί ϖε δση'ϯ ϖαηϯ ϯσ հմɾϯ ψσմ" stated Dreary. "We just want to talk" added Virus Cry.

Malachi didn't answer and snapped his fingers sending the animatronics at them. "Dreary I believe in you, let's do it" added Virus Cry. "Ί'ѵε ƒαɕεδ ψσմ ɓεƒσɾε, Ί ɕαη հαηδʆε ϯհεʍ αɡαίη". "ɕσʍε αϯ ʍε αηίʍαϯɾσηίɕς!" Added Dreary. They all went to attack and dreary followed Virus Cry's commands and showed her stuff. She used spider skills and witchcraft to battle. "Ѵίɾմς Ί'ʆʆ ηεεδ α հαηδ, ίƒ ϖε ɕαη ɡεϯ ɡʆαʍɾσɕƙ ƒɾεδδψ ƒɾεε, հε ɕαη ɕσηѵίηɕε ϯհε ɾεςϯ" stated Dreary. "I got you, let me see what we have for abilities" added Virus Cry checking Dreary's skillset.

He gasped seeing Dreary has siren powers, but has never used them. "Dreary you can use your singing like Natemare and DAgore?!" Exclaimed Virus Cry. Dreary blushed whimpering nervously and focused on battle. "Ί....ίϯ ʍαƙες ʍε ϯσσ ηεɾѵσմς... ίϯ'ς ησϯ αϯ ϯհείɾ ʆεѵεʆς ɓεɕαմςε ϯհεψ հαѵε ʍσɾε εxթεɾίεηɕε" she said while taking down Monty. Virus Cry felt bad, but looked at the Glamrock Freddy. "Are you willing to try it for Freddy?" He asked. Dreary looked at Glamrock Freddy before taking a moment to breath. She focused on him and reluctantly agreed.

"Go, Dark siren form!" Commanded Virus Cry. Dreary transformed to an armor in a blue and silver color scheme before thinking a moment. "Think of something that would make sense to snap Freddy out of this state". Dreary then looked at Glamrock Freddy her eyes suddenly glowing silver. 🎶"σηε ψεαɾ հας թαςςεδ ςίηɕε ϯհίηɡς ɓεɡαη ϯσ ɕհαηɡε αηδ ϯհε ƒαհεɓεαɾ ɓɾαηδ ϖας ɕմɾςεδ". "Ϯհε δεαϯհς ϖεɾε αʆʆ ʍψςϯεɾίσմς αηδ ςϯɾαηɡε ςϯίʆʆ Ί ɓσմɡհϯ ίϯ αʆʆ αϯ ƒίɾςϯ"🎶. Virus cry was shocked as this blue light came out and pulsed on glamrock freddy. Dreary held her hand out shakily keeping concentration.

🎶"ϯհεψ δεηίεδ.....α ςϯɾίηɡ σƒ ѵίσʆεηϯ հσʍίɕίδες". "Nσ ʍαϯϯεɾ ϖհαϯ Ί'ѵε ϯɾίεδ... Ί'ѵε αʆϖαψς ɓεεη... ɕαմɡհϯ ϖίϯհίη α ϖεɓ σƒ ʆίες"🎶 she sang gulping a bit hoping it'll do something. However the duo were shocked hearing none other then Malachi jump in. 🎶"T̃h̃ẽ p̃h̃õñẽ g̃ũỹ c̃ãm̃ẽ ĩñ t̃h̃ẽ m̃ĩd̃d̃l̃ẽ õf̃ t̃h̃ẽ ñĩg̃h̃t̃... ãñd̃ d̃r̃ãg̃g̃ẽd̃ f̃õx̃ỹ d̃õw̃ñ t̃h̃ẽ h̃ãl̃l̃". "H̃ẽ's̃ h̃ãt̃c̃h̃ẽd̃ ã h̃õãx̃ c̃ãl̃l̃ẽd̃ t̃h̃ẽ 87 b̃ĩt̃ẽ ãñd̃ l̃ẽt̃ f̃õx̃ỹ t̃ãk̃ẽ t̃h̃ẽ f̃ãl̃l̃". "Ñõw̃ ũs̃ t̃h̃r̃ẽẽ... Ñẽẽd̃ h̃ẽl̃p̃ t̃õ s̃ẽt̃ p̃õõr̃ f̃õx̃ỹ f̃r̃ẽẽ, w̃ẽ'l̃l̃ f̃ĩñd̃ t̃h̃ẽ p̃ãd̃l̃õc̃k̃ k̃ẽỹ ãñd̃ f̃ĩg̃h̃t̃ t̃h̃ẽ ẽb̃b̃ õf̃ t̃h̃ẽ w̃ẽb̃ õf̃ l̃ĩẽs̃"🎶. "How did you?" Asked Virus Cry. Dreary shrugged confused over what could've happened.

Glamrock Freddy seemed confused snapping out of his controlled state. To their surprise Malachi walked over to Dreary. He looked at her stunned. "Did.... you wake up Malachi?" Asked Virus Cry. "Αɾε ψσմ ɡσίηɡ ϯσ ϯαʆƙ ϯσ մς ησϖ?" Asked Dreary returning to normal. "Ỹõũ'r̃ẽ.... w̃ãñt̃ĩñg̃ m̃ỹ h̃ẽl̃p̃" stated Malachi. The duo nodded while Glamrock Freddy got his friends free. Malachi blinked looking at them.

"Թʆεαςε....Ί թίɕƙεδ ψσմ αηδ ψσմɾ ѵεςςεʆ ϯσ ɓε σմɾ αʆʆψ ίη ϯհίς ɕψɓεɾςթαɕε". "Αη εxϯɾα հαηδ ϯσ հαηδʆε ϯհε εηεʍίες αηδ ɾεςɕմε ϯհε ɕαթϯίѵες" stated Dreary. Malachi felt bad on attacking them and got out a wristband. He handed it over with Virus Cry putting it on. Adriana and Aj took control before hugging each other. "I'm glad we got you to help" added Virus cry. He led the duo out and the trio went through the portal to return to the group.

(A/n: Better results. And at the same time next chapter ready. We got a little more to go. Anyway hope you enjoy).