Past problems... present makeup (Tana recruited)

Summon moment: Virus Cry used his power accessing the cyberspace and created the recruitment panel. "This is it, seek out who you want" added Virus Cry. As Liza and Aleanna approached they saw Max rush to one and disappear with Garo. "What's his hurry?" Asked Liza. "Who knows, but what do we pick?" Asked Aleanna. Liza gritted her teeth a bit. "Oh yeah.....I have A LOT of friends that come to mind" she said. The duo studied the panel while the rest of the team excluding Virus Cry and Adriana already disappeared. Liza got an idea and silently selected causing them to teleport away.

Ice caverns of the Victorian era: Aleanna shivered the moment the duo appeared. "Jesus it's cold, what's here?" She asked. "Elissa, the ice witch persona of Tana, she deserves a chance to step in" added Liza. "Tana has to put up with a lot and also dealt with a lot as have I, she's also got summon experience like us, but it's time she's the fighter". Aleanna was impressed liking the sound of that. "I guess let's search for Elissa" added Aleanna. Liza swapped to a cyber armor that represented her explorer uniform as they headed forward. "God how did Alexia's teammate and friend Anika handle this weather" stated Aleanna.

The duo entered this ice cavern and Liza stopped Aleanna. "What's up?" Asked Aleanna. "There we got stone creatures and knights, Elissa should be beyond that" responded Liza. Aleanna prepped her wristband ready to summon. "We fight?" She asked. "Be stealthy about it" added Liza. Aleanna hid herself before whispering, "Liza Split game start". Liza transformed to her reborn ego prepped to go.

"Try not to be seen taking them down" whispered Aleanna. Liza Split nodded and took off to take them down in secret. "ƭɛʟʟɨռɢ ƭɦɛ օռɛ աɨƭɦ ʄɛǟƭɦɛʀֆ ƭօ ɮɛ ֆƭɛǟʟƭɦʏ". "աɛʟʟ ǟʟʟ ʀɨɢɦƭ" stated Liza Split. She started being sneaky as she began fighting knights and stone statues quietly taking each one down. Aleanna dashed every little way she could to get closer to the opening herself. Liza Split stumbled as well awkwardly exposing herself. "Shit" added Aleanna.

The statue looked right at Liza Split. "օᏦ ռօ ʍօʀɛ ɦɨɖɨռɢ" she said. Liza Split screeched and destroyed the statue immediately. Aleanna quickly joined her. "Where'd you trip?" Asked Aleanna worried and checked Liza Split for injuries. Liza split blushed seeing Aleanna wasn't mad on the screw up, but worried. "ʝʊֆƭ ǟ ʀօƈᏦ օʋɛʀ ƭɦɛʀɛ, ɨ'ʍ օᏦ, ʀɛǟɖʏ ƭօ ɢօ ɨռ" responded Liza Split. The duo went in to get Elissa faced against.

They stopped seeing this ice witch Elissa face them. "i͚ s͚e͚e͚ y͚o͚u͚ f͚o͚u͚n͚d͚ m͚e͚, v͚e͚r͚y͚ w͚e͚l͚l͚ l͚e͚t͚'s͚ h͚a͚v͚e͚ f͚u͚n͚" added Elissa. Liza Split stepped forward to face her. "Leave it to you" added Aleanna to Liza Split. Liza Split screeched and went into battle with Elissa. Elissa fought back with her powers too as she defended herself from the harpy claws Liza Split had. Liza split screeched taking to the air. She then dived in for the attack.

Elissa blasted frost out taking down Liza Split from the air. "s͚o͚r͚r͚y͚, n͚o͚ a͚i͚r͚ a͚d͚v͚a͚n͚t͚a͚g͚e͚ f͚o͚r͚ y͚͚o͚͚u͚͚". "s͚͚h͚o͚w͚ m͚e͚ w͚h͚a͚t͚ y͚o͚u͚ g͚o͚t͚". "ƭɦɛռ ֆɛɛʍֆ ɨ'ʟʟ ռɛɛɖ ǟ ɦǟռɖ, քǟʀƭռɛʀ ɢɛƭ ʍɛ ɢʀօʊռɖ ʄɨɢɦƭ". Aleanna nodded and got her wristband activated. "I'll check" added Aleanna. She studied the moves and nodded. "Done, I have an idea" she said.

She checked the move and looked. "Soul wing!" She called. Liza Split cracked her wings free from ice and they glowed in a green light. She then blasted out the attack striking down Elissa. Elissa went down, but she wasn't out. Liza Split helped her up changing to Liza. "Tana.....I want your help" added Liza. Tana gasped taking control looking at Liza.

"Liza.... you... want me to help?" Asked Tana. Liza and Aleanna explained the situation to her. Tana also recognized Aleanna from the past. "Ex shadowsteel and you both are now the heroes" added Tana. "The teachers are trapped, we're getting them out" added Aleanna. Tana nodded a bit and immediately gave the wristband to Aleanna. "Count me in" added Tana.

Aleanna put it on. "Let's go for it" she said. The trio left immediately.

(A/n: Final second partner gathered and final leave. Now comes the remainder of the journey).