Battle of cyberspace

As Code V reached the room to face Ebony Marth they gasped. Ebony Marth growled facing them with a huge overflow army of glitch beasts..... plus she had Nyyghtguard hostage and Gar and Mark under her control. "That explains it" added Erwin. Ebony Marth chuckled seeing their realization. "Ꙇ ᔑᙓᙓ ƳOᙀ'ᘎᙓ ᙁOƮꙆᙅᙓᙃ ᙎᕼO Ꙇ ᘜOƮ ᕼᙓᖇᙓ". "Ꙇ ᙃꙆᙃᙁ'Ʈ ƮᕼꙆᙁК ꙆƮ ᙎOᙀᒐᙃ ᙖᙓ ᙖᙓᔑƮ ƮO ᙏᗣКᙓ ꙆƮ ᔑꙆᙏᕈᒐᙓ ƮO ᖴꙆᘜᕼƮ ᙏᙓ" stated Ebony Marth grinning. "And Nyyghtguard?" Asked Virus Cry. "Leverage is probably why" stated Kendra.

Ebony Marth grinned nodding. "This ends now Ebony, we're finishing this" stated Aleanna. "ƮᕼᗣƮ ᙎꙆᒐᒐ ᙁᙓᘎᙓᖇ ᕼᗣᕈᕈᙓᙁ, ƮꙆᙏᙓ ᖴOᖇ ᖴᙀᙁ". "ᘜᙓƮ Ʈᕼᙓᙏ ᗣᒐᒐ, ᙓᔑᕈᙓᙅꙆᗣᒐᒐƳ ƮᕼᗣƮ ᕈᗣƮᕼᙓƮꙆᙅ ᗣᒐᙓᗣᙁᙁᗣ" added Ebony Marth. The group stood armed with each member taking on a set of opponents. "Darkiplier....destroy them" stated Gar who was under Ebony's control as Darkiplier appeared. "Ebony Marth wants me, we'll fight her" stated Aleanna as she, Liza Split and Elissa went into action. "You heard her, we take down the rest!" Commanded Virus Cry.

Garo, Nexus and Wesker: The trio faced their glitch beast section ready to fight. Garo checked the armor options for Nexus. "Devil son armor version blue activate" stated Garo before Nexus wore armor in representation to Virgil from "Devil May Cry". "O҉h҉ f҉u҉c҉k҉ y҉e҉s҉, I҉ a҉m҉ r҉e҉a҉d҉y҉ t҉o҉ b҉r҉i҉n҉g҉ d҉e҉s҉t҉r҉u҉c҉t҉i҉o҉n҉" stated Nexus excited. Wesker smirked ready to fight. Garo didn't even give commands except for one. "You two..... give them hell" added Garo. "W⃜E⃜L⃜L⃜.....I⃜N⃜ T⃜H⃜A⃜T⃜ C⃜A⃜S⃜E⃜, G⃜U⃜E⃜S⃜S⃜ I⃜'M⃜ G⃜O⃜I⃜N⃜G⃜ T⃜-V⃜I⃜R⃜U⃜S⃜ F⃜O⃜R⃜M⃜".

Wesker suddenly transformed himself into his infected form laughing evilly. Garo let the duo unleash hell. Nexus and Wesker attacked together. They combined shots and slashes destroying the beasts immediately. Nexus then took down Wesker. "What did you do that for?!" Yelled Garo shocked. Nexus held up a hand indicating Garo to wait. Sure enough Wesker transformed back to normal from the take down.

"Oh... He can't control the infected form" stated Garo. Nexus nodded to Garo not answering before helping Wesker up. "D⃜I⃜D⃜ Y⃜O⃜U⃜ H⃜A⃜V⃜E⃜ T⃜O⃜ A⃜T⃜T⃜A⃜C⃜K⃜ T⃜H⃜A⃜T⃜ H⃜A⃜R⃜D⃜?!" Demanded Wesker. "Y҉o҉u҉ f҉o҉r҉g҉e҉t҉ h҉o҉w҉ s҉t҉r҉o҉n҉g҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ i҉n҉f҉e҉c҉t҉e҉d҉ s҉e҉l҉f҉ c҉o҉u҉l҉d҉ b҉҉҉e҉҉҉?" Added Nexus. Wesker stayed quiet knowing Nexus was right. "Save the fight for later we should help the others" added Garo. Wesker and Nexus nodded. They went to go help the team.

Erwin, Alastor and Striker: Erwin looked between his two partners and the glitch beasts. He then chuckled. "Poor beasts, I have two demons for partners so enjoy your nightmare" he said. Alastor and Striker grinned getting the message. "Tıɱɛ ʄơཞ ɧɛɩɩ" stated Striker. Alastor laughed tapping the staff he had on the ground before black shadows came off him as he increased in size. "ȵ۞b۞ȡy ற£ȿȿ£ȿ ௰¡ȶh ȶh£ raȡ¡۞ ȡ£ற۞ȵ!" Exclaimed Alastor. Striker shot at beasts as well with his sniper rifle.

The duo attacked together in synch before they were startled by a last strike behind them. They turned to see Wesker and Nexus with Garo. "We got you" added Garo. "Thanks man that finished our bit" added Erwin as Alastor and Striker joined Erwin. "Let's get to the others" added Erwin. The group went to help the next group. "Kendra next" stated Garo. They nodded.

Kendra, Mortition3r and Egorager: "synch attack you guys, you are a married couple" stated Kendra. Mortition3r and Egorager nodded before kissing each other. They faced the glitchbeasts section they had. "ᒪᙍᖶ ᖶᕼᗅᖶ ᖇᗅᘜᙍ ᓎᑗᖶ ᒪᓎᐻᙍ" stated Mortition3r. "fuȼk ɏɇs finȺŁŁɏ!" Added Egorager. The duo attacked together to fight back. They got assistance from Alastor, Striker, Nexus and Wesker soon after as they helped finish the fight. "Nice teamwork, let's join Virus Cry" added Kendra.

Virus Cry, Dreary and Malachi: Virus Cry faced the brainwashed Gar and Darkiplier. "An og... this is going to be fun" added Virus Cry. "Malachi I have been told you know Dark better, want to lead on the defeat and rescue?" Asked Virus Cry. "Ĩ d̃õ, ãñd̃ w̃ĩt̃h̃ p̃l̃ẽãs̃ũr̃ẽ, D̃r̃ẽãr̃ỹ l̃ẽt̃'s̃ d̃õ ĩt̃" stated Malachi. "ɯԋαƚ'ʂ ƚԋҽ ʂσɳɠ ƈԋσιƈҽ ɯҽ'ɾҽ ɠσιɳɠ ƚσ υʂҽ?" Asked Dreary. Malachi smirked chuckling. "T̃ĩm̃ẽ t̃õ g̃õ d̃d̃l̃c̃". Dreary exhaled a bit but nodded.

Four figures of digital energy appeared as Dreary started humming before she and Malachi attacked together using the song's power. They got joined by everyone else who won their fight. Once they all got Gar and Darkiplier down the duo were caught and released from control. Virus Cry sent Gar and Mark back to the real world. "Who's getting Nyyghtguard while the rest go aide Aleanna?" Asked Garo. Kendra volunteered and she took off with Mortition3r and Egorager. The rest went to join Aleanna and her partners. "Time to fight" added Virus Cry.

Aleanna, Liza Split, and Elissa: The trio faced Ebony Marth. "Why the interest on wanting to fight the ex shadowsteel?" Asked Aleanna. "ᒐᙓƮ'ᔑ ᒍᙀᔑƮ ᔑᙓᙓ Ꙇᖴ ƳOᙀ'ᖇᙓ ƮᖇᙀᒐƳ ᙎOᖇƮᕼƳ" added Ebony Marth. "ɛʟɨֆֆǟ ǟռɖ ɨ ɢօƭ ɦɛʀ, ɖօռ'ƭ աօʀʀʏ" stated Liza Split determined. Aleanna clenched her fists,but nodded. "All right Ebony Marth, I've come far... and I'll show you I'm standing on my own two feet with this team of my own". "Let her have it with everything you got Liza Split and Elissa" commanded Aleanna. The duo knew that meant they could do anything and everything for the battle.

Liza Split and Elissa worked together battling Ebony Marth revealing that their opponent had dark magic powers. "How does she know dark magic?!" Called Aleanna. "i͚'m͚ g͚͚o͚͚i͚n͚g͚ t͚o͚ h͚a͚z͚a͚r͚d͚ a͚ g͚u͚e͚s͚s͚ t͚h͚a͚n͚k͚s͚ t͚o͚ t͚a͚n͚a͚ a͚n͚d͚ s͚a͚y͚ i͚t͚s͚ t͚o͚ d͚o͚ w͚i͚t͚h͚ t͚h͚e͚ b͚a͚n͚i͚s͚h͚m͚e͚n͚t͚ s͚p͚e͚l͚l͚ e͚v͚a͚ d͚i͚d͚ w͚i͚t͚h͚ o͚l͚i͚ a͚n͚d͚ j͚͚o͚͚e͚͚y͚͚" added Elissa as she fought Ebony. "ֆǟʍɛ աǟʏ օʟɨ ɢօƭ քօֆֆɛֆֆɛɖ ɮʏ ǟ ɖɛʍօռ աɦօ ɖɛƈɨɖɛɖ ƭօ ƭǟᏦɛ ƭɦɛ ռǟʍɛ ɮʟǟƈᏦɦɛǟʀƭ ǟʄƭɛʀ ֆօʍɛ ʀɛֆɛǟʀƈɦ" added Liza Split. Ebony Marth fought them both. "Ꙇ ᙃOᙁ'Ʈ ᕼᗣᘎᙓ ᗣᙁƳƮᕼꙆᙁᘜ ƮO ᙅOᙁᘜᖇᗣƮᙀᒐᗣƮᙓ ƳOᙀ ƮᙎO Oᙁ ᘜᙀᙓᔑᔑꙆᙁᘜ ꙆƮ ᖇꙆᘜᕼƮ ᔑO ᙅOᙁᔑꙆᙃᙓᖇ ƮᕼꙆᔑ ᙏƳ OᙁᒐƳ ᙅOᙏᕈᒐꙆᙏᙓᙁƮ Oᙁ ᖴꙆᘜᙀᖇꙆᙁᘜ ꙆƮ OᙀƮ" responded Ebony Marth blasting the two aside. They coughed getting up to attack. "Care if we cut in on the cat fight?" Asked Virus Cry.

He, Garo, Erwin, Dreary, Malachi, Nexus, Wesker, Alastor and Striker all joined them to face Ebony Marth. She growled looking at the group despite the fact Kendra, Mortition3r and Egorager weren't present. "The more the merrier" added Aleanna. "WE GOT NYYGHTGUARD, LET HER HAVE IT!!!!" yelled Kendra. Ebony Marth gasped before the group combined skills and all blasted Ebony Marth taking her down. She looked at the group stunned. "So... you surrender?" Asked Aleanna. Ebony Marth growled refusing to answer.

"H⃜E⃜H⃜, S⃜H⃜E⃜ D⃜O⃜E⃜S⃜N⃜'T⃜ N⃜E⃜E⃜D⃜ T⃜O⃜ S⃜P⃜E⃜A⃜K⃜ T⃜O⃜ S⃜A⃜Y⃜ Y⃜E⃜S⃜" added Wesker. Virus Cry chuckled getting rid of Ebony Marth from cyberspace. "Now follow me, let's go ahead and get out" added Virus Cry.

(A/n: Cyberspace may be purged, but this won't be the end. One last bit of story before a peek to the sequel. I'll see about making improvements in the sequel story. Anyway hope you enjoy).