The maniac and the psycho

On entry past the Pamik and Celine dungeon the group got trapped. They gasped looking around. "New dungeon" added Aleanna. Virus Cry took scans to see the end. "Manix and Krismatic psycho" he said. "Ok that just sounds like we got two psychopaths" added Erwin. Everyone gulped a bit. "Psychos are unpredictable, but not able to think logically, so we got that" stated Virus Cry.

"ŦĦΔŦ ĐØ€ŞŇ'Ŧ ΜΔҜ€ ŦĦΞŇgŞ β€ŦŦ€Ř βỮŦ ₣ΞŇ€" stated Egorager sounding more angry. Kendra and Mortition3r helped Egorager breathe and calm down. He apologized catching his breath. "Let's get moving then" added Aleanna. They headed forward only to dodge immediately from an attack.....by a...chair....with eyes? "ugH, THaT was so cLose!!!" Exclaimed Manix changing back to normal. The group looked dumbfounded at what they saw. "She.... turned into...a-" started Erwin.

"Yep we saw" added Garo. Manix giggled insanely as Krismatic psycho joined her. "s̾e̾e̾m̾s̾ y̾o̾u̾ l̾e̾f̾t̾ t̾h̾e̾m̾ s̾p̾̾e̾e̾c̾h̾l̾e̾s̾s̾ w̾i̾t̾h̾ y̾o̾u̾r̾ p̾̾r̾o̾p̾̾ t̾r̾a̾n̾s̾f̾o̾r̾m̾a̾t̾i̾o̾n̾ c̾̾a̾̾p̾̾̾̾a̾̾b̾̾i̾̾l̾̾i̾̾t̾̾i̾̾e̾̾s̾̾ b̾a̾b̾e̾" she said. Virus Cry facepalmed groaning. "Now I remember" He said. "Minx is a pro at games like prop hunt" he said. Manix and Krismatic psycho smirked changing the entire room into a battle ground. Manix vanished instantly.

Striker chuckled arming up. "ƠƘ, ɱıʂʂ ɧıɖɛ ąŋɖ ʂɛɛƙ ıʂ ɖɛʄıŋıɬɛɩყ ɱıŋɛ". Erwin nodded and told Striker to hunt her. "Elissa see about helping out using your witch powers" added Aleanna. "r͚o͚g͚e͚r͚ t͚h͚a͚t͚" added Elissa taking off with Striker. The rest of the crew faced Krismatic psycho and a crew of glitch beasts. "Rest of us take on this group?" Asked Erwin to confirm. Everyone agreed on it.

Krismatic psycho chuckled and commanded the attack on the rest of the group now with Elissa and Striker not present. "ĐØ₩₦ ฿Ɇ₳₴₮Ɏ!!!" Snapped Liza Split screeching. "Careful partner" added Aleanna. "Show them the power of an overlord!" Exclaimed Erwin. Alastor grinned insanely and immediately increased his size with his antlers fully spread before destroying a few glitch beasts. "wĦȺŦ ŦĦɇ ĦɇŁŁ is ŦĦȺŦ pØwɇr?!" Exclaimed Egorager. "A demon overlord" added Kendra. Alastor rejoined Erwin before he had his staff tightly held.

"ȶh¡ȿ br۞aȡcaȿȶ ¡ȿ g£ȶȶ¡ȵg g۞۞ȡ"! "ȶ¡ற£ ȶ۞ ȶűrȵ ȶh¡ȵgȿ űp!" He exclaimed. Dreary and Malachi stood near each other. "You two, try your music styles" added Virus Cry. "D̃r̃ẽãr̃ỹ.....t̃r̃ũs̃t̃ ỹõũr̃s̃ẽl̃f̃". "Ãñd̃ t̃r̃ũs̃t̃ ỹõũr̃ p̃õw̃ẽr̃ t̃õõ" added Malachi. Dreary gulped and nodded in response. She focused as did Malachi to combine their powers.

🎶"ƈσɱҽ ʅιƚƚʅҽ ƈԋιʅԃɾҽɳ ι'ʅʅ ƚαƙҽ ყσυ away"🎶 sang Dreary as she changed tone and started a witch like attack. Malachi started a different song making the duo clash moves with one target as more glitch beasts were destroyed. Nexus and Wesker took a bad hit making them stumble. "Hang on guys I'll get you two up" added Garo. "D⃜O⃜N⃜'T⃜ T⃜A⃜K⃜E⃜ F⃜O⃜R⃜E⃜V⃜E⃜R⃜" muttered Wesker. Garo grinned picking an armor for Nexus. "Dragon's spirit armor for Nexus!" He said. Nexus grinned soon wearing armor representing the marvel character Iron Fist and said, "w҉h҉o҉'s҉ r҉e҉a҉d҉y҉ f҉o҉r҉ a҉n҉ a҉s҉s҉ k҉i҉c҉k҉i҉n҉g҉?!"

Meanwhile Striker and Elissa had gone elsewhere to seek out Manix. "s͚o͚.... y͚o͚u͚'r͚e͚ s͚o͚m͚e͚... d͚e͚m͚o͚n͚ h͚u͚n͚t͚e͚r͚?" Asked Elissa. "Ąʂʂąʂʂıŋ ŋơɬ ɧųŋɬɛཞ". "Ɱყ ʝơც ıʂ ɱơཞɛ ą ɧıɬ ɱąŋ ʄơཞ ɖɛɱơŋ ཞơყąɩɬყ" responded Striker. Elissa blinked in shock hearing him. Striker stopped Elissa holding his hand up. Elissa blinked confused and gasped seeing Striker get this rifle out. He got it armed before taking position studying the area.

On cue he fired out a bullet making Manix scream dropping her disguise. Elissa was shocked while Manix growled facing them. "o͚͚k.... n͚e͚v͚e͚r͚ g͚o͚n͚n͚a͚ p͚i͚s͚s͚ y͚o͚u͚ o͚f͚f͚" Stated Elissa. "ცɛʂɬ ყơų ŋɛ۷ɛཞ ɖơ" added Striker. "աɦʏ ʍʊֆƭ ʏօʊ ɮօƭɦ ɮɛ ʊռʄǟɨʀ!" Snapped Manix. The duo were armed up and ready to strike. They fought back with Manix fighting as well. "ცყ ɬɧɛ ῳąყ I'ɱ ɬɧɛ ơŋɩყ ųŋʄąıཞ ơŋɛ" stated Striker before blasting Manix with one of his weapons.

Elissa used some ice and attacked as well. Manix dashed aside and soon took on a disguise again. "d͚a͚m͚n͚ i͚t͚ s͚h͚e͚'s͚ d͚i͚s͚g͚u͚i͚s͚e͚d͚ a͚g͚a͚i͚n͚" added Elissa annoyed. Striker took position chuckling. "Ŋơɬ ʄơཞ ɩơŋɠ" he said. He concentrated focusing on one area ready to fire. By one bullet he broke the disguise from Manix and she was even more angry. "THAT'S IT!" snapped Manix. She charged at the duo in fury. "i͚'l͚l͚ f͚r͚e͚e͚z͚e͚ h͚e͚r͚!" Exclaimed Elissa before blasting ice and she got Manix frozen in place. Striker got up spinning this dagger in his hand before he slashed Manix multiple times. Manix collapsed immediately changing back to Minx. "Ŋơῳ ɩɛɬ'ʂ ɧơ℘ɛ ɬɧɛ ơɬɧɛཞʂ ɬơơƙ ɖơῳŋ ƙཞıʂɱąɬıƈ ℘ʂყƈɧơ" stated Striker.

The duo picked up Minx and headed back to the rest of the team. On arrival they could see the rest of the team had Krism down and unconscious. "Nice we got them both" added Kendra. The group sent Minx and Krism through a portal before they got through the door. A phone chime was heard and Liza immediately took control. "It's mine" she said getting it out.

(A/n: Cliffhanger set up for next chapter. And now finally next chapter done. Getting to the end. But gonna adjust for the sequel. Anyway hope you enjoy).