Zolzar's power

The black winged reaper chuckled armed up. Aleanna, Virus Cry, Kendra, Garo and Erwin faced the army and the reaper with Max, Gabe, Suzie, Adriana, and Liza. "We may not have a chance" added Gabe. "We'll try our best" added Max. "Nexus" started Garo. "Alastor" added Erwin. "Mortion3r" stated Kendra. "Dreary" continued Virus Cry.

"Liza Split" stated Aleanna. "Game start!" They all finished summoning the partners. Zolzar scoffed not happy to see one in particular. "s̷o̷... a̷̷n̷̷o̷t̷h̷e̷r̷ m̷e̷m̷b̷e̷r̷ o̷f̷ h̷e̷l̷l̷ h̷̷i̷̷d̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ o̷u̷t̷" he said addressing Alastor. Alastor chuckled a bit. "௰£ll ¡ ȶh¡ȵk ¡ ȿh۞űlȡ f££l h۞ȵ۞r£ȡ ȶhaȶ £v£ȵ r£ap£rȿ kȵ۞௰ ௰h۞ ¡ aற" he added. "Let's get them" added Kendra. The group fought back immediately.

However it was quickly discovered that while they were able to defeat the glitch beasts they all struggled with fighting Zolzar. "He's that strong?!" Exclaimed Garo as he helped Nexus back up. "We are facing a reaper, he's equal in power to Raef, but doesn't use his skills the same way" added Aleanna. Zolzar smirked summoning some undead to join him. "s̷h̷e̷'s̷ r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷". "w̷h̷i̷l̷e̷ i̷ a̷m̷ n̷o̷t̷ a̷ f̷a̷n̷ o̷f̷ r̷a̷e̷f̷, i̷ d̷o̷ n̷o̷t̷ i̷g̷n̷o̷r̷e̷ t̷h̷e̷ f̷a̷c̷t̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ h̷e̷ a̷n̷d̷ i̷ a̷r̷e̷ t̷h̷e̷ s̷a̷m̷e̷ p̷o̷w̷e̷r̷ l̷e̷v̷e̷l̷, y̷o̷u̷ c̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ s̷a̷y̷ w̷e̷'r̷e̷ t̷w̷o̷ o̷f̷ t̷h̷e̷ s̷t̷r̷o̷n̷g̷e̷s̷t̷ d̷a̷r̷k̷ e̷g̷o̷s̷" stated Zolzar respectfully showing he had no bitterness to accept his rival. "wɦɑt ɗѳ wɛ ɗѳ tɦɛɳ?" Asked Dreary. "Try to hit him with everything we got" commanded Virus Cry.

Zolzar chuckled liking the determination, but knew it wouldn't be enough. "Fine, but if he takes us down again we're running" added Aleanna. Kendra, Garo, and Erwin agreed with Aleanna. Virus cry knew that was the best course of action and nodded to show he agreed. "i̷ a̷d̷m̷i̷r̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ t̷e̷n̷a̷c̷i̷t̷y̷ t̷o̷ t̷r̷y̷, a̷n̷d̷ t̷h̷e̷ h̷o̷n̷e̷s̷t̷y̷ t̷o̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ t̷o̷ d̷o̷ i̷f̷ y̷o̷u̷ l̷o̷s̷e̷....k̷i̷n̷d̷a̷ m̷a̷k̷e̷s̷ m̷e̷ d̷i̷s̷a̷p̷p̷o̷i̷n̷t̷e̷d̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ i̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ t̷o̷ f̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ a̷l̷l̷" stated Zolzar. He then sent his undead servants that he summoned at the group. "Split attack and take each side in direction to striking zolzar" added Aleanna. Everyone nodded before hopping into action.

"Give that demon power a whirl Alastor, I know they're child's play to you" commanded Erwin. Alastor laughed immediately transforming into his more fierce demonic form. "ȿ۞ற£۞ȵ£ kȵ۞௰ȿ h۞௰ ¡ ௰۞rk!!!" He exclaimed before attacking a set of undead. "All right Mortition3r, this does seem like equal power to you, but send them to rest" added Kendra. "Sᓎᖇᖇᖻ ᑗᘉᗫᙍᗅᗫ, ᖶᓿᙢᙍ ᓿ ᙘᙍ ᖶᕼᙍ ᑗᘉᗫᙍᖇᖶᗅᖽᐸᙍᖇ" stated Mortition3r before she attacked immediately. "Dreary, dig down and find the best power to face them, you can do it" added Virus Cry. "Ƈơɱɛ ɩıɬɬɩɛ ƈɧıɩɖཞɛŋ I'ɩɩ ɬąƙɛ ყơų ąῳąყ" Dreary started singing as she gracefully attacked back. "That's the spirit" added virus cry.

"All right Nexus, give nemesis T a run!" Commanded Garo. Nexus suddenly grew in size, but looked more zombie like as he used extreme strength to fight back. "Now you scare me" added Aleanna. "Finish the job Liza Split!" She said. Liza Split screeched and attacked decapitating the last of them before the blast struck Zolzar. Zolzar just brushed it off. "Uh oh" added Erwin. "m̷y̷ t̷̷u̷̷r̷̷n̷̷.....r̷o̷o̷k̷i̷e̷s̷" he said.

The group gasped as Zolzar gathered his power before he unleashed it on all of them. They all freaked out being taken down in an instant. The group groaned in pain as Zolzar brushed off himself. He disguised his voice to sound like his vessel. "You do put up a nice fight, but still gonna have to push harder" he said before vanishing. Everyone got up panting as well. "God he's hard" added Kendra. "Now I see why he's as powerful as he is" added Garo.

"What do we do then if we're facing power like him?" Asked Adriana. Aleanna exhaled and faced them. "Erwin, decode the book to figure out how we get a second partner" she said. Erwin blushed deeply and stuttered before stumbling getting the book out. Gabriel chuckled and looked at him. "Someone has a crush?" He asked quietly. Virus Cry nodded to Aleanna impressed at the leadership. Liza grinned standing with the other partners.

Erwin checked it over before nodding and worked on a section. "Yeah he's blushing" added Max. Garo chuckled nodding in agreement. Aleanna blinked stunned to hear them. Suzie nudged Liza grinning before saying "Seems you better help your partner in the romance department". Liza looked over and nodded. "She and I are tight, I got this" responded Liza. Erwin nodded finishing decoding a spot.

"Access the cybersystem for a request to bring someone, we'll be having to go to different areas to grab them though" read Erwin. Virus Cry concentrated, the marks on his mask lighting up. "Looks like it's my time to shine" he said.

(A/n: Longer chapter but finally getting to solid ground on font choices. But now time for the team to gain an ally. Anyway hope you all enjoy).