Returning to reality

Everyone faced Virus Cry nodding.  "Virus cry do it!" Exclaimed Aleanna.  Virus Cry nodded and used his abilities before he was able to teleport everyone back to the school.  Erwin, Garo, Kendra and Aleanna looked around in relief.  Mike, Arin, AJ, and Nate B. looked around stunned given they've never seen the school before.  Tana felt a sense of nostalgia given she's been at the school before.  Liza, Adriana, Max, Gabe and Susie all chuckled introducing those unfamiliar with the place to the school.  "Least cyberspace was purged, but what next?" Asked Erwin. 

The group was thinking.  "Well I'm still a damage control volunteer so I know on me" added Aleanna.  "I still am the coding club teacher" added Cry now back to himself.  "Screw it why don't we be the backup team, digimax is out so let a home defense keep things in line" added Kendra grinning.  Everyone looked at her and then to each other all reaching the same conclusion.  "Let's do it" added Garo.   Everyone agreed soon to reference the club and cyberspace to be called Code V.  Aleanna grinned liking the idea and nodded.  

Her phone then went off and she checked it to see Alexia was calling.  Aleanna giggled and teasingly answered, "What happened drop your phone in the toilet"?  She walked out laughing with Liza and Tana following behind her. 

(A/n: Conclusion reached.   No photo this time.   Going to have this finished to move on to what's next.   Despite set up and mistakes hope whoever did read enjoyed it).