Return of Anastasia

(A/n: Continuing where the last chapter ended)

Liza opened her phone to see what the message was and froze. "Uh oh not good" added Garo seeing the look on Liza's face. "Tana check your phone" added Liza to Elissa. Tana took control and checked seeing her message too and huffed. "Ho boy bad" stated Kendra. Everyone looked at the duo confused. "An old friend.... well...ex friend" stated Liza. The door for the next level opened and they all went through before the door shut behind them.

"H⃜E⃜H⃜, F⃜R⃜O⃜M⃜ E⃜X⃜P⃜E⃜R⃜I⃜E⃜N⃜C⃜E⃜ I⃜'M⃜ G⃜U⃜E⃜S⃜S⃜I⃜N⃜G⃜ E⃜X⃜ F⃜R⃜I⃜E⃜N⃜D⃜ M⃜E⃜A⃜N⃜S⃜ H⃜E⃜ O⃜R⃜ S⃜H⃜E⃜ T⃜R⃜I⃜E⃜D⃜ S⃜O⃜M⃜E⃜T⃜H⃜I⃜N⃜G⃜ H⃜O⃜R⃜R⃜I⃜B⃜L⃜E⃜" stated Wesker. "Lies and false scandal to take down our friend Joey" added Tana. "Sounds like this coincidence means we know about the next dungeon" stated Aleanna. "Anastasia" responded Tana and Liza. The group looked at them before heading forward. However they freaked out when steampunk looking knights attacked at them. "ШHΛТ ТHΞ HΞϾК ШΛS ТHΛТ?!" Exclaimed Egorager. "There!" Exclaimed Erwin pointing out this movie star dressed woman in the distance.

"ᓿ ᑤᗅᘉ SᙍᘉSᙍ ᓿᖶ ᗅᒪᖇᙍᗅᗫᖻ, Sᕼᙍ'S ᙎᗅᒪᖽᐸᓿᘉᘜ ᗫᙍᗅᗫ" Stated Mortition3r. "Well if we were close enough, you'd see her chest and stomach area covered in blood because one death her heart was ripped out and the other she was slashed by the black knight" explained Tana. "She what for her second death?!" Exclaimed Liza since this was the first time she heard of it. Everyone gulped hearing Liza's shock. "Right.... you weren't there to see what went down" added Tana. "No matter she clearly wants us to fight these knights before we reach her so Liza split 2.0 and Elissa game start" added Aleanna. The two egos took control joining the others. Everyone got together facing the knights armed up.

Garo gave Nexus a blue blast armor which Nexus explained was for Max's fanboy side of the character Megaman. "L⃜E⃜T⃜ M⃜E⃜ W⃜⃜A⃜⃜R⃜⃜N⃜ T⃜H⃜I⃜S⃜ C⃜O⃜U⃜R⃜T⃜E⃜S⃜Y⃜ O⃜F⃜ M⃜I⃜K⃜E⃜...I⃜F⃜ Y⃜O⃜U⃜ G⃜E⃜T⃜ N⃜E⃜X⃜U⃜S⃜ U⃜S⃜I⃜N⃜G⃜ T⃜H⃜A⃜T⃜ S⃜U⃜P⃜E⃜R⃜ M⃜O⃜V⃜E⃜ C⃜⃜O⃜⃜N⃜N⃜E⃜C⃜T⃜E⃜D⃜ T⃜O⃜ T⃜H⃜E⃜ A⃜R⃜M⃜O⃜R⃜ E⃜V⃜E⃜R⃜Y⃜O⃜N⃜E⃜ N⃜⃜E⃜⃜E⃜⃜D⃜⃜S⃜ T⃜O⃜ D⃜O⃜D⃜G⃜E⃜ I⃜⃜M⃜⃜M⃜⃜E⃜⃜D⃜⃜I⃜⃜A⃜⃜T⃜⃜E⃜⃜L⃜⃜Y⃜ S⃜O⃜ T⃜H⃜E⃜Y⃜'R⃜E⃜ N⃜O⃜T⃜ I⃜N⃜ T⃜H⃜E⃜ C⃜⃜R⃜⃜O⃜⃜S⃜⃜S⃜⃜F⃜⃜I⃜⃜R⃜E⃜" stated Wesker. The group paled in understanding except Alastor and Striker who tried playing tough, but their eyes gave away that even though they were demons what was described sounds nervewracking. On the strike each summoner let their partners fight back in result. The knights attacked in return by command of Anastasia. "We got to get through so we can face her" added Kendra. "Hold off we could only bring that if we get rid of those knights first" stated Aleanna in response. Virus cry was getting tired given he's stayed in control for such a long time.

Dreary looked over and gasped catching the problem before looking to Malachi. "ʋιɾυʂ ιʂ ιɳ Ⴆαԃ ʂԋαρҽ ɯҽ ɠσƚ ƚσ ԃσ ʂσɱҽƚԋιɳɠ ɱαʅαƈԋι" alerted Dreary trying to get her partner's attention. Malachi stopped his attack and looked before nodding getting an idea. "L̃ẽãṽẽ ĩt̃ t̃õ m̃ẽ". He used his own powers and set up Virus cry in a protection armor as Virus cry changed back into Ryan aka Cry. Aleanna ran a scan. "That'll shield him and keep him fighting until Virus Cry is charged, nice move" she said impressed. Ryan apologized and immediately had Malachi and Dreary still fighting back.

"Striker... take a shot" stated Erwin. Striker exhaled and charged in the fight before he blasted a knight apart smirking. "Ŋơ ɛŋɛɱყ ƈąŋ ɛʂƈą℘ɛ ɱყ ʄıɠɧɬ" stated Striker. "௰£ll f۞r aȵ aȿȿaȿȿ¡ȵ" added Alastor. Striker rolled his eyes not willing to give Alastor the satisfaction. Kendra gulped, but then focused. "Let the rage unleash" she said. Egorager grinned and cheered before immediately attacking in extreme strength that startled everyone.

"Sᓎᖇᖇᖻ ᘜᑗᖻS, ᖶᕼᗅᖶ'S ᕼᓿS ᖇᗅᘜᙍ ᖴᓎᖇ ᖻᓎᑗ" apologized Mortition3r. The group was accepting as they moved forward before eventually finding themselves face to face with Anastasia who seemed to be crying. "ĐØ₦'₮ ₣₳ⱠⱠ ₣ØⱤ ł₮, ₴ⱧɆ'₴ ₳ ₮Ɽ₳ł₦ɆĐ ₳₵₮ⱤɆ₴₴" stated Liza Split. Anastasia faced them crossing her arms. "ʏօʊ'ʀɛ ʀɨɢɦt, ɨ aʍ a tʀaɨռɛɖ aċtʀɛss աɦօ aʟաaʏs attɛʍքts ɢɛttɨռɢ ʍʏ աaʏ...ɮʊt ɨ աasռ't ċʀʏɨռɢ ʄօʀ աɦat ʏօʊ aʟʟ քʀօɮaɮʟʏ tɦօʊɢɦt" stated Anastasia smirking before she suddenly blasted all of them shifting to reveal she had robotic parts. "She ambushed us!" Exclaimed Garo. Anastasia grinned one of her eyes now glowing like it was bionic. "ռօա.... ʀɛaɖʏ ʄօʀ tɦɛ ʀɛaʟ ċɦaʟʟɛռɢɛ?" She asked.

Garo, Erwin, Cry, Kendra and Aleanna faced her with all their team ready to strike. "I҉'l҉l҉ w҉e҉a҉k҉e҉n҉ h҉e҉r҉, I҉'m҉ i҉n҉ t҉h҉i҉s҉ a҉r҉m҉o҉r҉ f҉o҉r҉ a҉ r҉e҉a҉s҉o҉n҉" responded Nexus grinning. Wesker nodded to the others gesturing to step far far back so they weren't caught in the attack. Anastasia seemed confused wondering why only one is up to fight. Garo then activated his wristband. "Mega blue black hole!" He commanded. Nexus suddenly created this giant black hole with a blue aura as he then was joined by these other look a like bots and they all blasted together sending a shocked Anastasia flying back and she crashed nearby while the hole vanished leaving just only Nexus. "hறற ¡ȶ app£arȿ ¡ hav£ c۞றp£ȶ¡ȶ¡۞ȵ" stated Alastor.

Anastasia groaned a bit in pain. Everyone approached her as she looked at them. She dropped her demeanor and gulped. "Too late to ask for mercy?" She asked. "All out of that" added Aleanna. They beat her up before sending her out to the real world. Everyone walked through this doorway entering a big room. "Ebony is here, but so are 3 more" added Ryan "Cry" checking it over.

"That explains the three doorways to the side with a bigger door at the top of the stairs that's locked" responded Kendra. "Let's move" added Aleanna. They all walked through the first unlocked door.

(A/n: All downhill from here! The last fighters are ahead. And soon comes the conclusion. Anyway hope you all enjoy).