Enter Ebony's Domain

(No photo for this chapter, sorry).

The group walked in the room looking around.  They gasped noticing they're in a prison cell area of sorts.  Before moving forward though Erwin took Aleanna aside in private.  "What's up Erwin" asked Aleanna.  "Um...aleanna...I have to tell you something" he said.  Aleanna was confused looking at him.  Erwin bowed politely to her.  "I...I know men normally don't admit this....but you're very beautiful" he said. 

Aleanna blushed hearing him.  "From the moment you rushed in to the coding club...I....I actually developed feelings".  "And then seeing you in action and trying your best to learn to be a leader and not live in the shadow of your friend....they just made them stronger" added Erwin.  "I...I just hope you feel the same... well I'll also understand if you don't feel ready".  Aleanna looked at him blushing.  She then hugged him not responding because her response didn't need to be put into words.  "Let's make sure we get out of cyberspace first, but we could see about like a movie or something when you're off school today" stated Aleanna.  Erwin gasped knowing what that response met and hugged Aleanna in return.  

The duo soon let go and nodded in assurance to get this done.  The group welcomed the duo back before they investigated the area they were in.  "Professor Dragun!" Exclaimed Aleanna immediately finding a cell that had the beauty class professor and leader of Digimax.  She screamed in pain getting electric shock from touching the bars and both Liza Split and Elissa held her so she didn't fall over.  Virus Cry checked scans but Erwin looked to Striker.  "Shoot the lock" he said.  Striker nodded and got out a pistol before he shot the lock and the electricity stopped pulsing releasing the door.  Virus cry immediately got Nikita out, but everyone could see she was unconscious. 

"աǟɨƭ....ֆɦɛ օռʟʏ ɦǟֆ օռɛ օʄ ɦɛʀ աʀɨֆƭɮǟռɖֆ, ɨ ʀɛʍɛʍɮɛʀ քʟǟɨռ ǟֆ ɖǟʏ ƭɦǟƭ ֆɦɛ ɦǟֆ ƭաօ քǟʀƭռɛʀֆ" stated Liza Split.  "d͚o͚ y͚o͚u͚ k͚n͚o͚w͚ w͚h͚i͚c͚h͚ o͚n͚e͚ i͚s͚ m͚i͚s͚s͚i͚n͚g͚?" Asked Elissa.  Aleanna came over to check the color coding of wristbands before nodding.  "Nyyghtguard, the main partner, is missing which is strange because power wise Queen Marzia is stronger then Nyyghtguard because she and King pewds share the same power" added Aleanna.  "I'm guessing you know that from Shadowsteel's work" added Garo.  They nodded in response.  Virus Cry got Nikita somewhere safe.  He returned in determination. 

"Then we should consider the obvious that Ebony Marth has Nyyghtguard, so we won't leave until we reunite the partners" stated Virus Cry.  The group checked the other cells finding the most of the rest of the main teachers and rescuing them, but one was missing.  "Anyone seen professor Gar and Mark?" Asked Aleanna.  Everyone gave their response of no whether it was verbal or non verbal by shaking their heads.  However, everyone remembered how powerful Mark was when Gar has had to summon him out and it made everyone pale in response.  "ØĦ ĦɇŁŁ..... ŦĦis is gØing ŦØ Ƀɇ Ønɇ finȺŁ figĦŦ ŦĦȺŦ nØ Øffɇnsɇ ɇvɇn ĐɇmØns Øf ɏØur pØwɇr Łikɇ ɏØu ŦwØ mȺɏ sŦruggŁɇ wiŦĦ" stated Egorager realizing what this meant.  "How so?" Asked Erwin before Alastor and Striker could speak.  "ᗫᗅᖇᖽᐸᓿᕿᒪᓿᙍᖇ......ᕼᙍ'S ᖶᕼᙍ ᓎᘜ ᓎᖴ ᗫᗅᖇᖽᐸ ᖶᑗᙘᙍᖇ ᕿᙍᖇSᓎᘉᗅS" added Mortition3r.

"Og....you mean he's one of the originals of youtuber personas" stated Kendra.  Egorager and Mortition3r nodded in response.  "T⃜H⃜A⃜T⃜ P⃜O⃜W⃜E⃜R⃜F⃜U⃜L⃜ H⃜U⃜H⃜?" Asked Wesker.  "¡ ȿ££ ௰haȶ y۞ű ற£aȵ by ȿȶr¡k£r aȵȡ ¡ c۞űlȡ ȿȶ¡ll ȿȶrűggl£".  "௰h¡l£ ¡ aற aȵ ۞v£rl۞aȡ ۞f h£ll, ¡'ற ȵ£௰ ȶ۞ hav¡ȵg a v£ȿȿ£l ȿ۞ űȵȶ¡l gabr¡£l ¡ȿ aȡjűȿȶ£ȡ b£ȶȶ£r ¡ c۞űlȡ falȶ£r" explained Alastor reluctantly.  Striker nodded simply in agreement.  "I҉ u҉n҉d҉e҉r҉s҉t҉a҉n҉d҉, c҉h҉o҉o҉s҉e҉ m҉y҉ a҉r҉m҉o҉r҉ w҉҉i҉҉s҉҉e҉҉l҉y҉" Nexus said and also addressed it to Garo.  Garo nodded in agreement. 

"I got everyone else returned to reality so Gar, Mark, Nikita's partner Nyyghtguard and Ebony Marth are our last ones" stated Virus Cry.  "Let's go for it".    They all took off ahead to enter the final face off. 

(A/n We enter the final face off!   Last ones to grab, last one to defeat.  And everything soon will be safe with Cyberspace.   Hope you all enjoy).