Luring the reaper

Once the group reached a good battle space Erwin had Nate B. Take a hidden position out of sight while Gabriel stood in the open. The rest of the team all were hiding to ambush as they got their partners in persona form including Nexus in blue demon armor this time to represent Virgil from devil may cry. Erwin had both of his wristbands ready. "Ready to play bait?" He asked. "If it draws him out like we said it would then yes" responded Gabriel. Erwin nodded and took position before saying, "Alastor, striker, game start". The brown brothers swapped to the Hazbin hotel and Helluva boss identities before Alastor chuckled twirling his mic staff a moment.

Erwin took position to give Alastor as much space as possible. "gr££ȶ¡ȵgȿ ȿ¡ȵȵ£rȿ aȵȡ ȿa¡ȵȶȿ al¡k£ ௰£ hav£ a ȿp£c¡al br۞aȡcaȿȶ f۞r y۞ű aȿ ¡ step fr۞ற ȶh£ ȿhaȡ۞௰ȿ ȶ۞ ȡ£clar£ baȶȶl£ ۞ȵ a ȵ£cr۞றaȵc£r black ௰¡ȵg r£ap£r!". "¡ h£ar h£ ¡ȿ ȵ۞ȶ a faȵ ۞f ȶh£ h¡gh£r űpȿ, ௰£ll g۞۞ȡ ȶh¡ȵg ȡ£ar charl¡£ ¡ȿȵ'ȶ ȿȶaȵȡ¡ȵg h£r£ ¡ȵ ȶhaȶ caȿ£". "bűȶ p£rhapȿ aȵ ۞v£rl۞rȡ ۞f h£ll ௰¡ll b£ f¡ȵ£ hறற?" Broadcasted Alastor. He saw a blast of black smoke appear and the reaper appeared ready to fight. Everyone was positioned to strike back. "y̷o̷u̷'r̷e̷ r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷, a̷n̷ o̷v̷e̷r̷l̷o̷r̷d̷ w̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ s̷u̷f̷f̷i̷c̷e̷!" He summoned glitch beasts and undead to join him before facing the overlord.

"ah ah ah, y۞ű ȿȶ¡ll ¡ȵȿ¡ȿȶ ȶ۞ ȶh¡ȵk y۞ű hav£ a chaȵc£". "ah ௰£ll gű£ȿȿ y۞ű caȵ ȶry" added Alastor. Before the reaper could respond to start an attack he stumbled taking a knock down from being in the air. "w̷h̷a̷t̷ t̷h̷e̷?!" He exclaimed. Striker stood in his spot, but came out of hiding. "۞h ȡ£ar, ȡ¡ȡ ¡ f۞rg£ȶ ȶ۞ ற£ȵȶ¡۞ȵ ¡ hav£ backűp ȡ£ற۞ȵ h£lp?" "h۞௰ ȿ¡lly ۞f ற£" added Alastor with a sneaky grin. "ʂơཞཞყ, ɬɧıʂ ℘ɩąƈɛ ῳıɩɩ ŋơ ɩơŋɠɛཞ ცɛ ʄơཞ ყơų, ąŋɖ ɬɧɛཞɛ'ʂ ɱơཞɛ ɬɧɛŋ ųʂ ɬơ ῳơཞཞყ ąცơųɬ" added Striker. Zolzar stepped back before blasts came from all sides striking him and making the army with him start to struggle to stay up.

He gasped looking around to see Garo with Nexus and Wesker, Kendra with Mortition3r and Egorager, Virus Cry with Dreary and Malachi and finishing with Aleanna who had Liza Split and Elissa with her. Erwin came back out standing firm with the two demons he's got on his team. "a̷n̷ a̷m̷b̷u̷s̷h̷?!" Exclaimed the black wing reaper. "Damn right it is" stated Aleanna proudly. "Get him while he's stunned" added Garo. The entire group found strategies to combine moves together. The group was armed as they faced him. "աɛ ƈǟռ ƭǟᏦɛ ʏօʊʀ ֆʊʀʀɛռɖɛʀ" added Liza Split.

Zolzar faced them all armed up. "Seems to be a no" added Kendra. Nexus sighed blasting easily to knock Zolzar out. "That works too" added Virus Cry. Aleanna worked on something while Virus Cry teleported Zolzar out of Cyberspace. "That takes him out of the equation". The group finished in their area and headed forward.

(A/n: One down. Each chapter from here on will be all dedicated to each officer in Ebony Marth's service. Then the final chapters being on Ebony Marth. Anyway hope you all enjoy).