Chapter 7

Old Friend, New Lover:

Hello all thank you all so much for your feedback, on this story I really appreciate it, and love/enjoy reading them, it what keeps me going and wanting to bring you more chapters, I am doing my best to update it weekly.

I was asked to do a chapter from Farah POV: I had planned on doing some chapters from her POV as well, the next chapter will be some Farah POV

I also wanted to let you know that this chapter is going to be a little dark and might upset some of you

Farah/Reader:

Flashback:

You are in your office catching up on some paperwork, when you hear someone opening your door, you look up "Samantha? You shouldn't be here" you tell her standing up from your desk, you did not move you just stood there behind your desk

"I needed to see you" Samantha says closing the door behind her "I was hoping we could talk; I need you to know how sorry I am" Samantha is walking towards you

"I need you to leave now!" you tell her as you finally walk around your desk as quickly as you can, knocking some papers onto the flood as you do, you kneel to pick them up trying to not let Samantha see how nervous you are around her now! The truth is she frightens you, as you go to pick up the last piece of paper Samantha takes a hold of your hand, you pull your hand back from her "don't touch me, not after what you did" you all but yell at her before standing up and walking toward the door to leave, when she grabs you pushing you backwards into your desk

"If I can't have you no one can" Samantha tells you, that when you noticed the knife in her hand, you didn't have time to react before she run at you and stabbed you "I Love You" Samantha tells you before kissing you on the cheek "this way we can be together forever"

End Flashback:

You wake up in a cold sweat as you bolt up in bed so fast you feel light head, you are breathing heavy, you shut your eyes tightly as you try to calm your breathing down, once you get your breathing under control, you slowly open your eyes again, you look around the room and remember where you are, your heart skins a beat as you remember who in bed with you, you slowly turn your head and there lying next to you is Farah Dowling, she is still asleep thank god.

Farah was always a heavy sleeper, you lay back down onto your side so you can watch her sleeping, she is so beautiful, you just want to reach out and touch her "I love you Y/N, I'll waited this long for you. I can wait a little longer" you hear her voice in your head, had you dream it, or had she really said it?

"Farah, I don't know if you really told me, you loved me last night or I dream it, I just wanted to tell you, even those you are asleep right now! that I love you as well, I think I always have, I'm so sorry we can never be together in that way" you tells a sleeping Farah as tears build in the back of your eyes as you watch her for a little while longer before carefully getting out of the bed, you pick up your jogging clothes you left out the day before, you go into the bathroom, you brush your hair, tying it up into a ponytail before brushing your teeth, you get dressed than leave the bathroom, as you step out of the bathroom you cannot help but look at a sleeping Farah again.

With a sigh and a heavy heart, you leave your bedroom and power walk through the school until you are outside, you carry on power walking toward what you know is the stone circle as you studded Aflea grounds before coming here so you kind of know where you are going, however having a jog around the school grounds and the forest that is inside the barrier will help you find your bearings.

When you get to the stone circle you feel the energy all around you, you feel connected to nature, you close your eyes and inhale the morning air, there is just something magical about the air in the early morning, as you feel yourself relaxed until a flash of the memory of Samantha stabbing you go through your mind, you open your eyes and start to run, you run away from the stone circle, you run through the woods and the trees, you soon run out on to a field, by now your legs are burning and you are breathing heavy, but you cannot stop running, you run across the field until you get to move trees, you kept running until you got to the river where you collapse onto the ground crying hard, as you cry you find it hard to catch your breath.

You must of lay there on the ground crying for a good ten maybe fifteen minutes before finally standing up, you go to the river edge and keel down, splashing some cold water onto your face, then dying your face with your sleeve, you then take out your headphones popping them into your ears, taking out your phone, you play your workout mix, listening to music helps push unwanted thoughts away and out of your head, as you start a walk for a little bit before jogging again.

you jog lightly back to Alfea school, as you jog out of the trees you can see the school building in the distance, you cannot help but wonder if Farah is awake yet or is she still sleeping, you question is answered soon enough as you jog closer towards the building you can see her walking towards what you think are Alfea's garden's, you're not seen the gardens yet and would like to see them, maybe Farah could show you, that's if she doesn't mind you joining her.

you start to jog towards her and as you get closer you see the worried look you her face "Farah?" you call out to her, but she doesn't hear you, as she seen to be deep in thought so maybe she needs some time to herself, to get her head around everything that has happened between the two of you since you got here, god knows you needed some time to yourself, so you decide to leave her along, beside you could really do with having a shower, you can see the gardens another time so you carry on jogging towards the school, those every now and then you kept looking towards Farah, who still looked deep in thought, you would like nothing more than to know what she is thinking.

You force yourself to look away from her as you continue jogging, when you get closer to the front of the building, you stop jogging, bending over placing your hands on your legs for support as you are trying to catch your breath with your music still playing in your ears, you just listen to the music as your feel your heart beating fast from your run, when all of a sudden you feel a hand on your back, you jump back raising your fist ready for a fight, when you see Farah standing there with a shocked look on her face.

TO BE CONTINUE:   

There you go, please let me know what you think about the readers past relationship with Samantha, please keep reading