Chapter 18

Warning this Chapter touches a little on rape.

Farah/Reader

Reader PoV:

I walked into my bedroom to pack an overnight bag, leaving Farah to clean up since she wanted to leave within the next ten minutes, and since I have no idea what Farah has planned, I'm only packing the essentials, however when it comes to packing night clothes', I wasn't sure if I should pack them or not, as I wasn't sure if I would be needing them, I decided it would be best to pack some just in case as I don't want to presume anything.

Since I don't have any sexy night clothes, well I use to have this very sexy dark purple silk night dress that Samantha had brought me, of course I threw it away, along with everything else, Samantha had brought me over the years, the one thing I didn't have the heart to throw away was my engagement ring, as it had belonged to her grandmother, as much as I hated Samantha after what she had done, I couldn't bring myself to throw away her grandmother's ring, so I had popped it into the post and mailed it to her mother.

I shake my head in an attempt to get Samantha out of my head, thinking back to Farah, I choose light pink cotton shorts with a white cotton V-neck top with thin straps, making a mental note to buy some sexy night clothes for Farah, something in blue or a light violet, just as I am zipping up my bag, Farah comes into the room.

"You ready Sweetheart?" She asks me, I can tell she is a little nervous, so I smile sweetly at her, as i throw my bag over my shoulder.

"Ready as I will ever be," I tell her, she takes my free hand, and we walk out of the bedroom hand in hand, as we walk through the living area, I was lucky enough to be able to grab my handbag, I wouldn't have really bothered however I remember just in time, that it has Farah's gift inside, a gift that I am very anxious to give her.

I throw both of my bags into the back seat, before getting into the passenger side, after I put my seatbelt on, Farah handed me a blindfold, I arch at eyebrow in question.

"This isn't some kind of weird sex game, is it?" I ask, remembering some of the sex games that Samantha like to play, the kind of games where you need a safe word, I hated those games, sometimes it would hurt a little, I try telling Samantha many times, I didn't like that kind of sex, and she would stop for a while, but would start up again after some weeks, it even gotten to the point where when I used our safe word, she wouldn't stop, leaving me with bruises and making me sore, it hadn't been like that at the beginning however over time it had gotten worst.

Our sex wasn't always like that, sometimes it was soft and gentle, where she would whisper sweet nothings in my ear, since Samantha had been my first girlfriend and first lover, I didn't have the experience, not like she did, so I had thought it was normal, until one day its Samantha had gone too far, I remember it so well, I had needed to be alone, I had gone home after my last lesson of the day, instead of going to my office.

I don't even think I had been home an hour, when Samantha walked through the door, "Why aren't you in your office?" I could tell she wasn't in the best of moods; I simply told her I had a headache, "I know of a very good cure for a headache," Samantha tells me and before I could respond, she grabbed me by my hair, pulling my head back, before kissing me hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth, when she pulled back, she started undoing my top, I placed my hands on her, telling her I wasn't in the mood, again she told me it would make me feel better, she then blindfolded me, making me stand up out of the chair I was sitting in.

She undressed me, before walking me over to the bed, bending me over onto the bed, before hitting me on the arse lightly at first, "This is for having me worried, you know how I get, when I don't know where you are," she hit me a little harder that time, I asked her to stop, that only make her hit me even harder, to the point where I was crying, when she was done hitting me on the arse, she told me to get onto the bed fully and lay on my back, I did as she told me, scared of what she might do, if I refused her, she got on top of me and in her twisted mind, made love to me, when she was done, she removed my blindfold, grabbing my face hard.