Chapter 24

Reader's PoV:

I pushed my lips together into a thin line, while Farah's fingertips gently caress, my skin where my scar was located, I studied Farah's face while she was studying my scar, sorrow still in her eyes, I noticed her chest rising up and down as her breathing becomes heavy, Farah was starting to get angry.

"Tell me, that's she is dead?" Farah asked with anger in her voice, fire replacing the sorrow in her eyes.

"No, Samantha survived, but she cannot hurt me anymore, she is locked up in a mental institution, and she has no idea where I am, she doesn't know am here in Alfea, I never told her about you or Alfea, even when we were in a good place, before she changed," I said the last part as I lowered my gaze.

Cupping my face in her hands, Farah lifted my face upwards towards her, "look at me," Farah says when I kept my gaze low, trying to avoid her gazes I closed my eyes tightly, bracing myself for the look of pity I knew would be in her eyes, just like everyone back in Eraklyon had pity in their eyes after I had gone back to work, exhaling I slowly opened my eyes, looking straight into Farah's eyes, surprise at what I saw in her eyes, unconditional love, there was no pity in her eyes.

"I know I have your heart as you have mine, so I make this promise to you, Samantha will never know where you are, you are safe here in Alfea and if Samantha for any reason gets out and comes here to Alfea, comes after you, than I will kill her, she will never hurt you again, that I promise you," with that said I let my tears run freely as my head drops onto her shoulder.

Farah's wraps her arms around me, holding me while I allowed myself to cry, Farah rubbed my back smoothing me, I had no idea how long we stayed there, with Farah holding me, I knew I wanted to be in her arms forever, being here in Farah's arms I made a silence promise to myself, that this was the last time I was going to let myself cry over Samantha, I had spent too many nights crying because of her, no more.

"Farah?" I asked as I think of something.

"mmm?" she replied, without moving from where I lay on Farah, my head still on her shoulder and my arms loosely around her waist.

"Do you still want me? My scar hasn't put you off?" I ask feeling nervous, at hearing my question, Farah place her hands on my shoulders pushing me back gently so that she could look me in the eyes.

"No, never, if anything it makes me admire you, this scar," Farah says touching my scar again, "symbolises your strength, you may not believe it now, but one day you will look at this scar and remember that you survive one of the darkest times in your life, and that you are stronger because of it,"  Farah reassures me.

"Do you really think so?" I asked still unconvinced, Farah shifted as her body tensed up.

"Was that the reason why you stop me earlier? You thought I would reject you because of your scar?" Farah asked looking extremely hurt by my actions this morning, no yesterday morning, it was gone midnight now! I lowered my gaze again, this time looking at Farah's hand that was still on my scar, for a moment I consider lying to her, telling her that I had only stop her because I knew the two men with my things would have been arriving, Farah might believe me because they had called mere moments after I had stopped Farah's hand going up under my top, however if I lied to Farah I would feel guilty, plus I wanted Farah and I to have an open honest relationship, though I wasn't sure how I was going to go about explaining this to Farah.

"Yes... but please Farah, I need you to understand, it had nothing to do with you,,," I slowly look up into her eyes, I needed Farah to see the truth in my eyes as I try to explain to her, why I feared her rejection, "I did fear you would reject me, no one had seen my scar apart from the doctors and nurses who looked after me, one night while in hospital I overheard the nurses talking outside my room, saying that I had been very lucky to have survive, unfortunately I would be scarred for life,,, I guess at hearing that made me fearful,,, anxious when it comes to my scars, all I can do is apologise to you for thinking you would reject me," I felt a little ashamed of myself for letting myself think that Farah of all people would reject me, she has one of the most beautiful souls I have ever known.

"There is no reason to apologise, I understand completely what you went through,,, however let me ask you this? Would you reject me if I had scars?" Farah asked me,

"No of course not, I would love you even if you were covered in them," I tell Farah honestly, "Farah how could you possibly understand what I went through?" I asked keeping my voice at an even tone, without a word, Farah pulled back from me, I thought I may have upset her, especially when she stood up and began to unbutton her now creased cream shirt, letting it drop to the floor, Farah was standing in her bra and black trousers with bare-feet, god she looked beautiful, slowly Farah turned around until her back was facing me.

My eyes widen as I let out a gasp in horror, slowly getting up myself, I go to stand behind Farah, gently as possible as I didn't want to hurt her, I lightly let my fingertips run along her the lower part of her back on her right side, there was three scars, going from the middle of her back and stopping just above her lower back, they looked like claw marks.

To Be Continued:

Oh wow! Chapter 24 already, it feels lime i had not long ago posted chapter 1 🤣🤣🤣 i wanted to say a big thank for those of you that are reading this story.
To answer a question that i was asked yes Farah and Reader will be having some fun soon, in about the next three chapters, don't forget they still have they day trap to Solaria, lots of fun will have had 🥰🥰🥰

If you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like to see within this series/story please let me know, and i will see if i can work it into the series/story as we are no where near the end of this story xxx