Chapter 12

Old Friend, New Lover: 

Farah/Reader: 

Farah’s POV: 

“I won’t be long,” y/n calls back to me, as she picks up my Jacket from the floor where she had dropped it, I watch her leave, noticing the extra swing in her hips as she walks away, I know that I’m the reason for that hip swing. 

I lean up against the nearest wall for a moment as I need to catch my breath after that amazing kiss, I was beyond terrified when I took a chance and finally told y/n about my feelings back in the gardens, I was so scared she was going to reject me, so when she told me she felt the same way, it was like music to my ears, a dream coming true, until she told me she wasn’t ready for another relationship, that she is too damaged, so I had told her that she wasn’t the only one who was damaged, after I had told her that, I saw something inside of her change, she told me, we will heal together before kissing my nose, before kissing me lightly on the lips just like I had done only moments before, I know she was about to kiss me again, at was until her stomach started growling, I had found that very amusing. 

With that last thought I let out a little laugh, “I better go make my girl something to eat,” I say to myself, my smile gets even bigger, “My girl,” I say again, liking the sound of that, I finally make my way into the kitchen to start preparing our breakfast, I told y/n I would make waffles with fruit, I think I will also make some bacon to go with it, as I am making breakfast, I kept thinking about our kiss, the way she called my name, before walking towards me, pulling me into that kiss, pulling me into her, now that we have kissed, I want nothing more than to kiss her again, I want her to walk into this kitchen right now and kiss me, God it’s not even been half an hour since we kissed and I’m missing her so much already, oh I had it bad, real bad, just then I think I hear her. 

I get butterflies in my stomach, as I hear her getting closer, it sounds like she is talking to someone, I just finished plating everything, placing everything on to trays as there isn’t really anywhere for us to sit, in the kitchen area, we will need to go and sit in the cafeteria to eat. 

As soon as I hear her walk into the kitchen, I turn around, I bite my lower lip instantly as I look y/n up and down, she is wearing jeans with a very loose and low-cut navy-blue top that show off her breasts nicely, she has her hair is still up in a ponytail but she has clearly redone her ponytail as it isn’t a mess, she is also wearing some light make-up, she cleans up very nicely, you would think twenty minutes ago she was covered in mud and sweat, looking like a very hot, sexy mess. 

“John, I need to go now, send my love to Michelle and my mother when you see her, love you,” y/n says before hanging up her phone, as she makes her way over to me, “something smells delicious,” y/n says before giving me a kiss on my lips, oh I could really get use to this. 

“Thank you, tastes even better, so why don’t we take, our breakfast out to the cafeteria area, as there is nowhere to sit, In here,” I tell her, as I pick up one of the tray’s handing it to her, she thanks me before giving me another little kiss on my lips, yes I can definitely get use to that, y/n turns around to leave and I cannot stop the gasp that escape my mouth at the sight of her back, I hadn’t been expecting to see half her back exposed like that, it’s only the top half of her back and shoulders, my god she is trying to kill me. 

“Farah, are you alright?” y/n turns around with a worried look on her face 

“Yes, I am fine, I just realized I have forgotten the orange juice, you go ahead, I be right there,” I tell her, hoping she would believe me, she arch's an eyebrow at me looking unsure, though she says nothing as she turns back around, leaving the kitchen, I let out a sigh of relief after she left, I take a moment to try and regain my senses before I pour some orange juice into two glasses, placing them on the tray, thinking to myself that I want to run my hands up and down her back, I had imagined for so many years being in her arms, kissing her, making love to her, even when I was with Rosalind it was y/n I would think about, when we use to be in bed having sex, yes it was sex, I never made love to Rosalind I had to bite my lip so hard to stop myself screaming y/n name, as I would picture her in my mind, from some photo’s that I saw of her at a party back in Eraklyon, the party had been in all the papers in all the realms as it had been a big deal, because the party was to celebrate a big win against the burn ones, I had recognized her straight away without having to read her name underneath her picture, I remember being so proud of her because the papers had mentioned that she had saved the lives of her unit, killing ten burn ones at the same time, I had of course cut out the photos and kept them hidden from Rosalind, though that had been a big win, unfortunately the war hadn’t ended until some years later. 

So when she had stepped into my office for the first time yesterday, it took everything in me, not to pull her into a kiss and make love to her right then and there on my office floor or desk, I understand that we should take thing slow, going slow isn’t an option for me, because when y/n find’s out, I know she is going to find out sooner or later what I have done, she will leave me and this time she will never return. 

Not that I would blame her, I know Saul and Ben would never tell her, they wouldn't do that, though I couldn’t say the same for Maxine, the girl Rosalind had cheated on me with, before she left Alfea she came to me telling me that she knew what I had done, and those she couldn’t find proof, she would find the proof she needed one day, than she would expose me for the murderer that I am, she normally comes back to Alfea once a year, trying to find proof, so I know that when she comes back this year, she will no doubt learn of my relationship with y/n and she will tell her, that I had killed Rosalind, unfortunately it’s true, I did murder Rosalind, I am a murderer, y/n wouldn’t believe her of that I am sure, however I don’t want a relationship where we keep secrets from one another, we never kept anything from each other as children and I do not want to start now, so I will tell y/n everything before the school years starts back up in a few days, I just want to make love to her once before I tell her. 

I push all thought of Rosalind out of my head as there is only one person I should be thinking of right now, and that is y/n, I make my way into the cafeteria, I spot y/n straight away, it isn’t difficult to spot her since we are the only two souls here, I sit down next to her, she has already started eating her breakfast, I give her a kiss on the lips. 

“Took you long enough, I was just about to send out a search party,” she tells me with a little chuckle,      

“Sorry,” I tell her as I hand her the glass of orange, “I needed a minute,” I tell her as she takes the glass from me, I place my hand on her shoulder slowly moving it to her back between her shoulder blades before slowly moving my hand down the top half of her back, enjoying the feel of her soft skin. 

“Stop that, it tickles,” she tells me, I know I am not really tickling her; however, I take my hand off her back, say sorry before kissing her on the shoulder before I start to eat my own breakfast, “So why did you need a minute, if you don’t mind me asking?” she asks me, I know I should tell her about Rosalind; however, I want one day, just one day just me and her, I take a deep breath in. 

“I needed a minute to let my brain, catch up with everything, to tell myself this isn’t some kind of wonderful dream that I am going to wake up from any minute now, to find that you are not really here,” I tell her and it wasn’t a lie, I had woken up so many times thinking she was here with me, only to find it was only a dream, even this morning for a minute there I did think I had dreamt that she had finally come back to me. 

“I completely understand, I keep pinching myself to make sure I am awake, and we are here together, I love you, Farah.” she tells me again, making my heart skipping more than one beat, I place my hand on her cheek as I look loving into her eyes. 

“I love you as well, promise me, no matter what happens, you will never leave me,” I ask her as I let a single tear run down my cheek. 

TO BE CONTINUE: 

Sorry you have had to wait so long for the new chapter, i hope you enjoyed it, and i hope to being upi the next one very soon, please R&R, until next time xxx