Chapter 22

Warming: This Chapter is going to be dark, and it will also contain, violence, abuse and possibly a character death.

Farah's PoV:

"I want to finish telling you because you have a right to know that you are dating a killer," I finally said inhaling deeply, this was it, no going back now! I had felt brave enough to carry on with my story after y/n reassure me that she would never leave my side, I believed her after she had sealed it with a kiss, however I'm having doubts when I feel her body becoming tense in my arms, at feeling her being tense I start to get nervous again.

I search for her eyes, trying my best not to let my emotions show, not really knowing what to expect, when I find her eyes I only see pain and sorrow behind those big, beautiful eyes of hers, I realise that her eyes are unfocused, she wasn't here with me, she was somewhere else entirely, inhaling deeply again, I let out a heavy sigh as I begin to slowly reach my hand up towards her face, gently stroking her cheek, wondering what was going around in that head of hers.

I watch as her eyes slowly come back into focus, her eyes were now searching for my eyes, once our eyes meet, she let out a whisper, just one word, "Samantha," she must have been reliving a memory or nightmare, I don't question her, since we were already in each other's arms it didn't take much effort to pull her closer into me, her head resting on my chest, kissing the top of her head before I rest my head on top of hers, we hold onto each other even tighter than before, it is if we are each other's lifeline right now! I close my eyes, as I inhale the scent of her perfume, it's intoxicating.

When I open my eyes, I am no longer sitting on the floor with y/n in my arms, I'm sanding in an office I don't recognise, n/y is sitting behind a desk, with her head down, it looks as those she is filling in reports, "y/n?" I call to her, a little confused as to what was happening, she doesn't look up, I try again, "y/n?" she still isn't acknowledging me, I was about to try again when I heard what sounded like a door opening from behind me, there standing in the doorway was a very beautiful blonde woman.

"Samantha? You shouldn't be here," now I understand, am in y/n memories, the only thing am not sure of is, was she doing this on purpose? Because she wanted to share these memories with me, or had she done it completely by accident? I look back at y/n who was now standing behind her desk.

"I needed to see you," Samantha says closing the door, I get a bad feeling about this, unfortunately there is nothing I can do, apart from watch, "I was hoping we could talk; I need you to know how sorry I am," Samantha was walking towards y/n, I didn't like this.

"Y/n stop, I don't want to watch this," I beg her, because if Samantha was about to hurt her, I really don't want to see that, especially since there won't be a damn thing i can do to prevent it.

"I need you to leave now!" y/n tells her walking around her desk so quickly that she knocks the papers onto the floor, y/n kneels to gather them, I noticed her hands were trembling, she's frightened, I watch as Samantha walks slowly towards y/n with an evil smirk on her face that reminds me so much of  Rosalind, y/n is busy with the papers that she doesn't notice Samantha coming towards her until it's too late. Just as y/n picks up the last of the papers, Samantha takes a hold of her hand, only to have y/n pull her hand back, "don't touch me, not after what you did," y/n was practically yelling at her as she stood up, Samantha also stood up just as y/n tried to walk towards the door to leave, when suddenly Samantha grabbed her, pushing y/n hard into the desk, causing y/n to yell out.

"Get your hands off my wife," I yell as I run at Samantha trying to push her off y/n, it was only when I ended up running through her, that I remembered I wasn't really here, I was only a witness to an event that has already happened.