Chapter 19

Farah's PoV:

We remained sitting on the bench in a comfortable silence, we are just enjoying the sounds of the waterfall, the sounds of the birds, the sounds of nature, I fell very content just sitting here, with y/n's head resting on my shoulder, with our fingers intwine  together, my heart is racing, because being here with y/n like this, is just perfect, it was better than I could of ever imagine, I know she had her demons, well one demon named Samantha, I'm still not sure what Samantha did to her exactly, however whatever Samantha did to her, she has wounds, I understand that her wounds run deep, deeper than I first thought, she was going to need time to heal.

It took me years to heal after what Rosalind put me through, I don't even know if I am truly healed, however it no longer matters, what matters the most to me, is giving y/n the time she needed to be able to heal herself, and I'm going to be there every step of the way, to hold her hand, hold her in my arms, to listen to her, to help ease her nightmares.

"Sweetheart, are you ready to leave?" I asked after another ten minutes; I don't really want this moment to end, however I know we cannot stay here all day.

"Just a little longer?"  she asks me, moving slightly, so that she could press her cheek up against mine, caressing our cheeks together in a loving motion, "please," she added in the sweetest voice.

"five more minutes," I was unable to refuse her, turning my face a little so I could kiss her cheek, "than we must get going, though I'm sure this won't be the last time, we will sit here together," I tell her, knowing I would love to come back here with her.

"Thank you, Farah," she tells me kissing me lightly on the lips, before placing her head back on my shoulder, I place my head on top of her head, as I give myself this moment to think about how my life had changed, in just three days, I never imagine that having the woman I have been in love with  my whole life,  back in my life, after all these years would make me feel complete.

After five minutes we walk back to the car, hand in hand, "I won't ask you to wear the blindfold, just close your eyes, when I tell you too, and no peeking," I tell her tilting my head slightly to the side, giving her my best headmistress look.

"I promise no peeking, cross my heart" she tells me, drawing a cross over her heart with a finger, while giving me a cheeky wink, I couldn't help rolling  my eyes at her, as we get into the car,  I start up the engine, "so how long will it take us to get to wherever you are taking me?" She asks me, taking a hold of my hand, bringing it to her lips placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Not long sweetie," I said taking back my hand as I need it to drive, I start to drive towards black-bridge village, when we were driving through the village, y/n was smiling as she looked at all the building's,

"It's exactly as I remember it, only everything seems...smaller somehow," she tells me, still smiling.

"Maybe everything looked bigger back then, when we were children, because we were small... anyway welcome home," I'm smiling like an idiot as it was now my turn to take a hold of her hand, kissing it, "time to close your eyes, and remember no peeking," I remind her.

"Yes boss," she tells me with a salute, I find myself rolling my eyes again.

"Glad you know who the boss is," I tell her with a little chuckle, as I give her a wink, "now close your eyes," I tell her again, she seems to hesitate for a moment l, before placing a hand on my knee as she leans into me, her mouth was so close to my ear, that i could feel her hot breath.

"Oh, I know who the boss is, just as long as you know who the boss is in the bedroom," she tells me making me gasp, as she gives my knee a squeeze, while flicking my earlobe with her tongue, sending chills down my spine, I swallow hard as I suddenly get very wet feeling between my legs, I tighten my grip on the steering wheel as I try to find my breath again, once I am calm again, I turn my head slightly to see that she had her eyes closed, my heart skips a beat as I let a smile creep onto my lips.

As I drive up to the house, I take a deep breath, as I feel my nerves kicking in, I try my best not to let my  thoughts run away with me, as I turn off the engine, I look at y/n again to make sure she still had her eyes closed, seeing that she does in fact still have her eyes closed, I open the door, getting out of the car and walking around to her side of the car, I open her car door, taking her hand so I could help her out of the car, I walk us slowly towards the house, when I got her into the right spot where she would have a good  view.

I stand behind her, so I could wrap my arms around her waist, "you can open your eyes now," I tell her in a soft voice, it is almost a whisper as I feel my heartbeat, beats faster as I had worked years for his moment, now it is here, I am beyond nervous and  excited at the same time, the moment she opens her eyes, I heard her let out a gasp.

"My God Farah,,, is that?,,how?," she is shocked, amaze or both, am not sure to be honest, "My old house? Why did you bring me here?" she sounded a little upset, I never wanted to upset her, I unwrap my arms from around her, as I step in-front of her, I search her eyes, hoping I could work out what was going through her mind.

"I brought your old house, after the war, my house was completely destroyed," I tell her looking at the now empty land where my parents' house use too be, "Your old house was damage, the people who owned your old house, couldn't afford the repairs, so they let me buy the house for a fair price, more than they would of gotten on the market," knowing it was nearly the  time to tell her about Rosalind and how I killed her, hoping she wouldn't leave me again, once she knows the truth.

"Why would you buy my old house for?" she asked me, I let out a sigh, yes we are going to have that conversation, very soon.

"Why don't we go inside, I promise to answer all your questions," I said as I rest my hand lightly on her cheek, as I start to get very nervous again, as to how she might be going to react, when i tell her I brought this house for her, for us.

To Be Continued:

Happy new year everyone, hope you all have a good 2023, thank you for your support & feedback, hope you enjoy this new chapter/update, until next time xxx