Chapter 15

Farah/Reader

Farah's PoV:

As soon as she starts nibbling on my ear, it is my undoing, I need her and I need her right now! As I can feel the wetness between my legs starting to build, she starts placing kisses behind my ear, kissing downwards to my jawbone just below my ear, she stayed there for a moment or so, before kissing her way down to my neck.

I throw my head back and to the side a little, granting her more access to my neck as she continues to kiss, lick and biting my neck, I know I will have red marks when she is done devouring me.

I remove my hands from her hair, placing them at the side of me on the desk as I get onto my tiptoes trying my best to sit on the desk, realising what I'm trying to do, y/n with her hands still on my hips, takes a small step back, lifting me up onto the desk, we are both looking into each other's eyes with love and lust.

y/n go's to step closer to me, however I stop her by placing one of my hands on her chest right between her breasts, stopping her, giving her my best sexy smirk, before opening my legs, I than slowly move my hand that was on her chest upwards to one of her shoulders and around to the back of her neck before pulling her towards me, wrapping my legs around her waist as I place both my hands in her hair.

"Your mine," I tell her before pulling her into another kiss, I had imagined doing this with her for years, I just never imagined it would feel like this, how amazing it feels or how she would make me feel so alive after feeling dead inside for so many years, I pull back from our kiss when I need to breathe, "you...have no....idea...how much.... I love you..." I tell her between breaths before kissing her again, not giving her a chance to respond.

y/n takes a hold of my shirt as she begins pulling it out of my trousers, once she has pulled my shirt of my trousers, her hands find their way under my shirt, slowly making her way up my torso, towards my breasts, she doesn't go under my bra, she kept her hand above the bra as she started massaging them, I let out a little moan, it feels so good to be touched like this again after all these years and especially as I am finally being touched by the woman I have been in love with my whole life.

I enjoy the feel of her hands on my skin, however I need to touch her as well, so I remove my hands from her hair, slowly moving my hands down her back, the top half of her back is bare, so I let my hand's roam around her top half of her back, enjoying the feel of her skin under my fingertips, from the noises she is making, I know she is also enjoying the feel of my fingers on hers skin, she is driving me insane from all the noises she is making, plus with her massaging my breasts, I'm at the point where I almost cannot take it anymore.

I move my hands down the lower half of her back, I take her top in my hands, pulling it upwards, as soon as I begin pulling her top, she takes her hands off my breasts, taking a hold of my hands stopping me from removing her top, I pull back from our kiss giving her a questionable look, she looks downwards to avoid my eyes, I place a hand under her chin, lifting her face up trying to make her look at me, "look at me," I order her when she keeps her eyes looking down, she closes her eyes tightly for a brief moment, before opening them again,  finally looking at me as our eyes meet.

"I told you Farah, I was damaged, I am not just damaged on the inside, but also on the outside as well," she tells me as she places a hand on her right side of her lower torso, I can see the pain behind her eyes, I slowly place a gentle hand on top of her hand, that was resting on her torso.

"Samantha?" I ask in a soft whisper, she only nods her head as a single tear falls down her cheek, I lift my other hand wiping her tear away, "I will not think any less of you just because of some scars, and I most definitely will not stop loving you," I tell her kissing her lips lightly as I hold on to her wanting nothing more than to keep her safe and protected from all the Samantha's in the world, as I am holding her, I begin to also think about the three scars on my own back.