Chapter 26

Farah Pov:

I groan as a ray of sunlight touches my eyes; I nuzzle my face into y/n neck to block out the sun, y/n was still sleeping peacefully next to me, I smile into her neck at hearing all the little sounds she was making indicating she was indeed asleep, I allow myself a few moments of utter bliss, allowing my heart to hope for the first time in years, yesterday had been very emotional for both of us.

y/n had told me everything about what happened between her and Samantha and in turn I had revealed my suspicions about Rosalind trying to kill me, then trying to cover it up using the burned ones, I feel much lighter that I have told her as I don't want there to be any secrets between us, unfortunately by telling her there was an unforeseen consequence, that consequence being me dreaming about Rosalind for the first time in years, I really thought I had put all the pain behind me, that I had dealt with the pain I guess I still have some healing to do, I have told her we would get through this together, mind you she had been asleep at the time, however I believe she might of heard me as the next day she had said to me, lets heal together, we both have some healing to do before we can finally move on with our lives.

With that last thought I move slightly, realising our legs were entwined and my hand rested on her hip, while her arm was resting loosely around my waist, I inhale in her scent while bracing myself, as the sunlight was no doubt going to hit my eyes again, I rose up onto my elbow, while keeping my other hand on her hip, thinking to myself, so this is what it's like waking up next to her? As yesterday morning I had woken up to an empty bed since she had gone for a run, maybe we could start running together? That could be fun, even though I got the feeling she only goes running to escape her nightmares and the memories of Samantha.

Removing my hand off her hip, I moved some of her hair off her face, so that I could place a kiss on her lips, "Good Morning," I whisper against her lips.

"Good morning yourself," y/n says drowsily.

"Sorry to wake you, but we need to leave in the next hour," I informed her, untangling our legs before sitting up onto my knees, throwing my arms over my head, stretching my body, "Am getting too old to be sleeping on the floor," I said at feeling how sore and stiff my body was.

"Farah your not old, however I did think the days of sleeping on the floor was behind me," y/n says also stretching her body, "I know we said we were go and see a show while in Solaria, how-about we go furniture shopping instead?" y/n asked me.

"Sounds good to me," I stood up, giving my body another little stretch," Let me go to the toilet before I make a start on breakfast, then while am cooking you can have a shower," I said before practically running to the bathroom as I thought my bladder was about to burst, not caring that I was still only wearing my trousers and bra.

Three Months Later:

I had finished my lesson for the day at the stone circle, I stayed behind like aways talking with my students, I want my students to feel they could talk to me, and not just about the schoolwork, any problems they might be having, of course I keep a professional distance while projecting strength.

I'm finally walking back towards the school, I had wanted to be back by now as I wanted to show y/n this beautiful kitchen table I have found that would be just perfect for our kitchen In the cottage, we have been looking at kitchen tables for months, we couldn't find one we both liked, however that was about to change once she saw the table I had found.

Since our trip to Solaria, we had talked about everything, mostly our future together and we had both agree that we needed to slow down, we were moving way to fast and that we both still clearly have a lot of healing to do, y/n was having her weekly phone therapy sessions, it really seem to help her so I had decide to also give therapy ago, we also when jogging or walking together, Saul my best friend would sometimes join us on our jogs, it did my heart good that y/n got on with both Saul and Ben, unfortunately Ben wasn't the jogging type.

Ben did however help us to paint the cottage as y/n said we should have colour not the white and creams I had painted it, I agreed as I never thought in a million years I would be living in the cottage, I had only dreamed, we painted the bathroom a light blue, the kitchen a light yellow, our bedroom purple with gold and the living red like the apples that use to grow on our apple tree, we didn't decorate the spare bedroom as we had an unspoken agreement that were one day be a nursery for our child, for now we live together in the school, y/n moved into my suite, I had to talk her into moving into my suite as we had also agreed not to have sex for about four to six months, so that we could get to know each other again.

She had agreed to move in with me after I told her that I had used my magic to help her sleep and to keep her nightmares at bay, so we sleep in each others arms at night we even share kisses, it was nice If am honest to just be able to hold and kiss her without having to feel pressured for sex, like I had with Rosalind, Rosalind never was the tender, loving type at least not with me, with y/n there wasn't that pressured, I even imagine y/n holding me close while stroking my hair or caressing my arm after we do finally have sex, imagining that she would be a gentle lover, unlike Rosalind.

With that thought a smile appeared on my face as I walked into my school, I headed straight in the direction of my girl's office, just as I rounded the corner, a student yelled my name, I rolled my eyes as I didn't know how many times I have told the students not to yell inside the school building, turning on my heels ready to tell the student in question off, when I saw the worried look all over her face, the smile disappeared from my face as I became very concerned.

To Be Continued: