Chapter 27

Farah's PoV:

I rush through my school, careful not to bump into any more students, after being informed that my girl had run through the school bumping into students, she had even knocked a student over, once I had talked with all the students that had witness her running through my school, including the student she had knocked over, they were all worried about her, they told me she looked very upset, that's when another one of my student's handed me a piece of paper that y/n had dropped.

I read the piece of paper, and it made my heart stop, no wonder she ran through the school in a panic, it simply said.

"I found you, you belong to me,"

I hope this is nothing but some kind of sick joke, though I doubt it. the student that had handed me the piece of paper told me that if there was anything he could do, to let him know, clearly, he had read it, the other students that had gathered around me told me that their would help in any way they could, as they didn't want anything to happen to y/n.

It did my heart the six realms of good, knowing that in a short amount of time y/n has been here, the students have come to care about her so much, while at the same time, feeling annoyed that a very private matter was now so public and no doubt the gossip of the whole school, I wish she had kept her head, remain calm and come straight to me, so that we could deal with this together, at least until we had proof that Samantha was behind this note.

As I walk down the corridor towards our suite, I couldn't help thinking how I would react, if I had received a note like this believing it was from Rosalind, with that in mind I knew I would need to be the strong one until we figured this out, there was one thing I knew without question that if Samantha had found my girl and was responsible for that note, she would have to go through me before I let her anywhere near my girl and I would kill her if it meant keeping my girl safe.

Walking into our suite I call out her name, she wasn't anywhere in our suite, not in the living area, not in our bedroom or bathroom, I sit on our bed for a moment taking in a deep breath.

"Where are you? my love," I asked the empty bedroom, I re-read the note in my hand, closing my eyes I relax my body, allowing my mind to wander freely with an image of my girl in the front of my mind, doing this always helps me remember things I might have forgotten.

Flashback:
Two months ago:

"My darling, you're not going jogging much lately, is everything alright?" I ask my girl as we walk hand in hand towards the village of black-bridge as I wanted to buy some fabrics to make curtains for our bedroom in the cottage.

"yes everything is fine, I don't feel like I need to go jogging as much anymore, I mean jogging was away for me to escape from my nightmares, my past,,, since you have started helping to smooth my nightmares using your magic, plus my therapy sessions, am no longer haunted by my past, yes I will always have the scars as a reminder, and yes I understand that there will be days I just want to hide away and be by myself where no one can find me, however I also understand those feelings won't last forever," she tells me as we stop walking, letting go off my hand, taking my face gently in her hands, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Right now, in this very moment, I'm happy, you have made me happy Farah, you have made me feel safe and I love you for that," she tells me, before kissing me on the lips, as I deepen the kiss, it takes everything in me not to make love to her right here in the open field, it's times like this I hate that we had agreed to wait before sleeping together.

End Of Flashback:

Opening my eyes, I stood up from the bed where I was sitting and walked back out of our suite, as I think I knew where she might be, she wants to be alone, be by herself, normally I would respect her decision to wanting to be left alone, right now however, I couldn't give a fuck, I need to know she is alright, I need her to know that I am here for her, no matter what.

I walk to the suite next door, the one I had given her on her first day at Alfea, we now using it as a storage room, until we can finally organise our belongings, what we are keeping and what we no longer need, especially the things we have double off.

The door was locked, however I wasn't going to let a lock door get in my way, my girl needs me, using my magic I unlock the door and walk into the suite, navigating my way through all the boxes towards the bedroom, and there she was, my girl, sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed, hugging her legs to her chest, her whole body was shaking uncontrollably, my heart breaks at seeing my girl like this.

"Y/n," I call her softly taking a step closer, my first instinct was to run to her, pull her into my arms, however seeing her shaking like that I didn't want to make things worse by scaring her, y/n looked up at me, tears pouring down her face.

"She found me," my girl said with her voice that was breaking with emotion.

"Am here now, I won't let her hurt you," I do my best to reassure her.

"It's not me she wants to hurt," my girl says as she holds out to me, what looks like a photo, walking the rest of the way into the bedroom, I take the photo from her, the moment I take it from her, I realised it's two photo's, I let out a horrified gasp at seeing the first photo is of us, with my face crossed out, I looked at the other photo, it was of an older woman, sitting in an armchair, however I couldn't make out who the woman was as her face had also had an X on it, if I was to guess I would say it was y/n mother, I sit down on the floor next to my girl.

"Is this your mother?" I asked her, she could only nod yes, "Samantha, isn't going to hurt you, me or your mother, I promise you, I will do everything in my power to keep you both safe," I tell her, pulling her into my arms and holding her tightly.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, because you have no idea, what's she is capable of," she tells me, as she starts to get hysterical, I thought about using my magic to try and calm her down, I decided against using my magic as I wanted to prove to her, I could keep her safe, that I can protect her, I needed to come up with a plan, then I do something, I swore I would never do with my magic again, I placed my hand on her lower back, letting my magic flow freely through her, until she fell into a deep sleep for at least the next three hours, that will give me the time I needed to try and come up with some kind of plan.

To Be Continued: