✨chapter-1✨

So let's start first chapter

A girl was seen sleeping peacefully.
Suddenly a lady came inside and smiled seeing her.

Lady- riddhu beta get up see the time don't you have to go to boutique today.

(The girl was non other than our sweet riddima and the lady is her mother Madhuri)

( Riddhu-R and Madhuri-M)

R-maa pls sone do na.

Saying this she hid her face in pillow and sleep again.

M- beta aaj aapko aapka important order submit karna ha. Yaad ha na .

Riddima gets up with exicitment.
She hugged her mom.

R-good morning maa

M-good morning. Now come on get up fast and take a bath I am going to make break fast for you.

By giving her a forehead kiss she went from her room.

Riddima's POV

After maa went I rushed inside the wash room . Did my work and came out side I saw my mom in kitchen I went towards her and she gave me my favorite aalo ka paratha. I become very happy.

R- love you maa

I ate my breakfast and rushed to my boutique as soon as reach I check everything and after almost one hour the client came and took her order I was very happy as it was my biggest order till now se gave 10 thousand rupees I was very happy and doing some more work in afternoon I went home.

POV ends.

In VR Mansion

Vansh's POV

Today I am happy not Soo much but a bit as I cracked 500 crores deal but it is normal for me as I keep cracking such deals. In afternoon when I went home I saw my mom and dadi sitting on sofa and talking. Sia and sejal were watching something on tv maybe some so called daily soap. Aryan and ishani were engaged in their own self as usual. I ,chachu and angre came inside I went near mom and told her about the deal she was very happy and said that we should party and everyone agreed to it what can I say now actually I don't like party's and all As in that my mom and dadi call their so called middle class friends and their families.

POV ends

Everyone started inviting their friends .some neighbour people etc,etc.

At Night
Riddima's house

Riddima came for dinner . Riddima and her mother was eating . suddenly Madhuri spoke.

M- Riddhu so you remember my friend uma.

R- ha maa hum Uma aunty ko kasa bhul sakte ha.

(How can I forget Uma aunty mom)

M- there is a success party of her son she had invited us and tis time you have to come you always ignore it but not this time every time I go alone this time I won't hear any this you have to come with me.

R-ok fine maa. As I know that this time I have to come any how.

M- that's like my Riddhu. Tommorow get ready by 7 pm.

R- hmm.

After having their dinner they went to sleep same goes with Rai Singhania Family.

Precap- riansh first meet.🧐

That's all for today
How I can satisfy your hopes.
Pls vote my story if you like it.
(Votes-10+)
If you want you can vote more😅
Give me any ideas if you have it.😊

By👋
Your writer😘