✨ Chapter-19✨

Riddima was driving her car but suddenly a truck came in front of her she turned car immediately which resulted the car to hit the tree but some how riddima saved herself and came out of the car to see police officer standing there.

VR Mansion.

All guests had arrived they all were waiting for Riddima but she didn't came at the end vansh asked Sia to cut the cake.

V- Sia tum cake cut karo aur angre trace riddima's location.

A- ok boss.

Saying this he went from there.

After cutting the cake they distributed it to everyone.
Then one of his client spoke.

C1- VR jis insan see Milne aaye ha unse to milwa do Varna hamara to yaha aana hi waste ho jayega.

(VR first let us meet the person for whom we came otherwise our coming here will be wasted)

V- just few more minutes.
To himself- kaha ho riddima.

He said in frustration.

Here the police took riddima with her saying that she have broke the rule.

R- excuse me sir you have no right to bring me here I have not broke any rule it wasn't my fault.

P- now you will tell me what I have to do.

R- no sir I was not saying that, the point of my saying is that I was not at fault the truck was coming from wrong side.

But the police officer went from there saying her to Sit there.
After going outside he called someone

On call

P- your work is done.

Unknown- good you will get your money in half hour just don't let her go till I Will say.

P- sure mam.

Convo ENDS

Riddima's POV

Kaha phas gai ma bhagwan vaha vansh aur baki family humara intazar Kar rahe honge aur hum yahe police station ma baathe ha.
Aaj hi Saab hona tha kya.

( Where I got caught good there vansh and other family members must be waiting for me and I am sitting here in police station.
Do everything have to happen now)

At VR Mansion.

C2- I don't think we are that you have intentions to let us meet to your wife.

V-it's not like that just give me few minutes I will introduce her to you.

C1-come on VR don't lie because we know if you wanted us to me introduce with your wife you must have done it before only I'll see the time it's already 10:30 p.m. where is your wife.

V- just wait for few more minutes.

He try to convince them but all went in vain at the end his all just when disappointed as they were not able to met with him.

here one first boiling in anger he was looking like he can erupt at any time.

Police station

the same police officer came to riddhima and release her from there without asking any question and when she asked that they don't want to ask her any question they just denied her.

R-what the hell when you don't want to joining why did you stop me for this much time.

P- if you want to go home then go quietly no need to teach our duty otherwise we put you in the lock up.

Riddima not wanted to voice in the situation so she quietly went out.
but then something clicked mind her car was dash to the tree and she don't have any vehicle to go to home and it was already night and she don't even have a phone to book the cab.
She try to stop many people but no one stop for her help.

Finally after a lot of efforts she stopped a man who was on a bike.
The man remove this helmet and saw towards riddima.

B- Riddhu tu yaha Kya Kar rahi ha.

(Ridhima what are you doing here)

R-excuse me do we know.

B- ab itni to formal mat baan mujhe bhul gai. Are pagali main hun Rohit.

(Now don't be that for my you forget me. Are idiot it's me Rohit)

R- sorry sorry chalo vah sab chhodo ab please mujhe Mera Ghar Tak chhod do Varna aaj shamat aa jayegi.

(sorry sorry now leave that all firstly please leave me to my home otherwise I am gone today)

Rohit dropped her to her home.

R- thank you Soo much Rohit.

Ro- welcome.

Saying this he hugged her which was seen by vansh and he was burning in jelousy.

Just then angre entered to his room.

A- boss I found the location.

V- where it was angre?

He said still looking outside the window.

A-boss it was at................

Where must be it's location??
Will vansh forgive Riddhu??

{827 word's}
[Votes-90+]

So it's a double update as I didn't update yesterday.hope you will enjoy.
I will update next chapter after the target gets complete 💕

Done
Don't forget to share your views regarding the chapter in the comments ✨

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖