✨ Chapter-25✨

✮5 ɱσɳƭɦร ℓαƭεɾ

Everything was going well riddima and Vansh were coming close to each other vansh many times tried to express his feeling to her but whenever he would try words would struck in his mouth.

Now riddima was worried as her exam was coming near although she was well prepared but was facing difficulty in physics.
Right now she was in her room and was trying to solve sums but she was all confused.

Riddima's POV

Ooh god I don't know how people solve this Soo easily.
I left maths as don't understand a bit of it but now here I am struck with this physics. The inventor invented it and left this world and now students live me as struggling with it.

POV ENDS

She Soo lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise when vansh entered and sat beside her.
And was observing her facial expressions.

V- unn logo ko galiya dekar k koi fayda nahi. Yaa tumhe ya lagta ha ki ya Saab karna sa Sare sums tumhare dimag ma Chala jayega??

(There is no benefit to curse those people. Or you think that by doing this all this all the sums will fit in your head)

Riddima pouted after listening to him.

V- come tell me what you are not understanding.

R-this one.

She said while forwarding him book.

*Time Skip's*

Now riddima was asleep while studying.but vansh didn't know this and was still explaining her.

V- understand ridd.............

He stopped after looking at her she was sleeping cutely. Vansh picked her in his arms and softly tucked her in the bed. And left.

The room was all dark there was not a single window or hole for light to pass.

A man was sitting on his king sized chair with his eyes closed.
He was surrounded by many guards.
Every single guard present their was bowing their head and was waiting for their master's order.
All were shivering due to fear.

V- what we're you people doing.

A guard- voo.......mas......ter.........aa....

V- speak up Damm it.

G- sorry master.

He said while closing his eyes.

V- do hell with sorry of yours. When I clearly said that she must not be left alone, then how dare you people disobey order of mine.

His voice was full of rage.

G- ma...ster...... w..e.... ha..ve...n't.....le....ft h...er alo....ne i..t's ju..s..t th...at....s....he ....... di..str...a..cte..d......us

V- I don't wanna listen any lame excuses I just was her back at this place. I dont know how you people are gonna do that.

Saying this he left the place and went back to his room.

Vansh's POV

How could this people be Soo care less when warned them to keep tight security around her.

Today when I made riddima sleep on bed I got a message it was from angre and was calling me in that area.

Firstly I was confused as in this five months I just visit once in the month rest of things are Handled by angre.

But when I visited today and angre told me that my blood boiled. And now I am worried about my sweetheart what if she tried to harm her and Riddima is Soo stubborn that she won't even take body guard with her she says

"chill vansh I am not a kid I can take care of myself I don't need this tail's behind me".

POV ENDS

He was all tensed. He didn't realised when he reached his room.
As soon as he entered his all worries vanished. He saw the most beautiful scenery infront of him.
His sweetheart, his jaan was sleeping peacefully with a pout.
He without thinking anything went towards her and caressed her hairs.

V- I promise I will not let anybody to even touch you. And the person who will try to hurt will get the most painful death.

Saying this he picked the pillow and went towards the couch.

Who knows what the next morning was going to bring ??
Silence for 5 months was that peaceful or was the silence before the storm??
Who knows??
(Just the author knows😉)

{Word-750}
[Votes-105]

Precap- a big shocker??

Done.
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in comments.

I know that it's short but truely I didn't got time to write function was lined up I wrote this chapter during haldi ceremony and there was a loud dj sound and right I am still in the reception party. so, sorry for spelling mistakes.
Honestly speaking I don't like attending family function but still it was my bua's wedding so it was important.
But I really enjoyed in the wedding I meat my brothers after 7to8 months

And pls don't say for long update as I am hella tired and I still have to attend a marriage on 1st June.🙄

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋️ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖