✨ chapter-3✨

I suggest listen shiddat song while reading.

______________________________________

As soon as she entered......

The lights went off.

Riddima's POV

As I entered the lights went off I was Soo scared actually I have Nyctophobia in fear I started walking suddenly my leg came in some one's dress. I was about to kiss the floor ,I closed my eyes tightly but no I don't fall I can fell I am in someone's arm's
I opened my eyes as I heard sound of song.

POV ends.

She came in her normal position she was about to go but he was not living her hand . Then they heard people clapping .

Sejal(S)- come on vansh bahi start the dance.

Both looked at each other in shock

His client- come on VR let us see how much skills you have .

Now both Vansh and Riddima can't do anything except dancing with each other.

The song started

While dancing they were lost in each other's eyes. They were engaged in their own sapno ki duniya.

They came out from their dreaming due to the sound of clapping.
They realize that the dance was over .
Riddima ran from their and gone to corner she was breathing heavily.
She saw a Waiter with juice she picked one drank half of it then she remembered about her mother so she walked seeing hear and there in search of her but again she bumped with someone the juice fall on her gown and on his suit.

V- what the hell can't you walk properly.
He shouted on her but due to music it was audible only to her and some people near to them.

R- I'm sorry. Hum ne ...
She was about  to say something but he cut her in between

V-  you know what I have seen a lot of people like you. Tum jaise middle class log intentionally asa karta ho taki hum jaise rich logo ki attention pa sako. Aur aapni so-called beauty se Hume impress karo aur fir maharani ki tarha Zindagi kaato. Right??

(You know what I have seen a lot of people like you.middle class people like you do such acts intentionally so that you can get attention of rich people.and can impress people like us  with your so-called beauty and ten can live your life like a queen. Right??)

Riddima first in her life felt Soo much insulting as before no one have said her this much harsh words.
A drop of tear slip from her eyes.

R- excuse me aap honge rich famous likin aap ko hamara life ka bara ma bolne ka koi right nahi .aap ko pata ha Ke  hum middle class logo ki life aur struggle ka bara ma aapka pass aapka father ka bana banaya business ha . Lakin hum logo aapni life bitana ka liya struggle karna padta ha har baar .

(Excuse me you must be rich , famous but you don't have any right to speak  about our life .do you even know the struggle in life of middle class people.you have your father's ready made business.but we people have to struggle a lot to live a peaceful life every time)

V- how dare you argue with me . You must not be knowing the the consequence to argue with Vansh Rai Singhania.
He said in full anger

Riddima was going to speak something but a girl came near him.

Girl- what are you doing here baby.
She said while clinging him.

V- Nothing Ragini just telling this girl the power VR.

Ragini- come on vansh don't waste your time on this middle class trash. Come let's go you change . And then we will enjoy the party.

V - ok.

Vansh went to his room with Ragini .

Here riddima was crying suddenly she felt two hands on her shoulder.
She turned to see
Sia and Sejal standing there.

S- bahi ki tarf se sorry. I Know ki he was very rude but trust me he is not so bad he is very good to heart and Loves his family a lot .

(I am sorry for bhai's act. I Know that he was very rude but trust me he is not bad he is good to heart and he loves his family a lot)

She said while wiping her tears.

R - Aap kyu sorry bol rahi ha aapki koi galiti nahi ha.

(Why are you saying sorry. You were not at fault.)

Sia- Tum unki baato ko dil par mat lena.

(Don't take his talks seriously)

R- hmmm

S- come with us we will show you washroom and then we will eat together.

After cleaning her dress three of them engaged in talking and eating.

Meanwhile with Uma and Madhuri

Uma , dadi and Madhuri were talking together.

U- Madhuri I have a wish which you can only fulfill.

M- what it is I will definitely try to fulfill it.

U- I want vansh and Riddima to get married.

M- what??

D- yes Madhuri me and Uma likes riddima a lot and want her to marry vansh.

M- But Aunty ji just see at your standard and us we are middle class you people are so rich and moreover I know that vansh wants to marry a girl of his status and well educated and my Riddhu is just graduated .

U- so what riddima is still young and I know she wants to become a cardiologist. And I promise that I will take care of her education after marriage.

M- I know that Uma but the main thing is would riddima and Vansh agree to this marriage ??

U- I know that but we will try na.

D- beta pls bring riddima tomorrow to VR Mansion and then we will make them agree for marriage.

M- but aunty we cannot force them.

U- we are Doing this for their betterment so what is the problem if we will froce them today then only their future will be bright. Pls Madhuri.

M- you are right. Ok tommorow I will bring riddima here.

After some time riddima came to Madhuri.

R- are you done maa come let's go home.

M- yaa come.
To dadi and uma- meet you soon

They went to their home and everyone sleep peacefully but the thought of what will happen tommorow was not living Madhuri.

Who knows what a day will bring in their life happens or sorrow.

[P.S. - no hate for middle class people I myself belongs to a middle class family]

{1054 words}

Precap - Dhamaka

(Votes-18+)

Done.🤗
Tell me your views about chapter🥰

Sorry for grammatical mistake

And also tell do you guys want one more update if yes then tell in comments😉
Hope you all are satisfied😊

Byeee
Your writter 💖