✨chapter-2✨

Next Morning

A new day begin with efforts of Madhuri to wake up her dear daughter who was still sleeping

M-riddhu baccha get upp see the time it is 7am .

hearing the Time she woke up with a jerk.

R-maa aapne Hume pahle kyu nahi uuthaya .

(Maa why you don't wake me up early)

M - kaab se to hum aapko utha rahe ha lakin aap to aaram se so rahi ha aab jaldi ja kar ready ho jayeya warna  boutique ka liya late ho jayega.

(I am waking you up from so much time but you are sleeping peacefully. Now go fast and get ready otherwise you will get late for boutique)

After freshing up riddima goes to kitchen and have her breakfast and ran for her boutique.

In VR Mansion

The servents were rushing here and there for doing arrangements. And everyone was having breakfast.

Uma(u)- you know mom I have invited Madhuri .

Dadi(d)- great I like her a lot she is very kind.

Vansh(v)- what's new in this mom you invite her in every event.
He said in his rude voice with as usual a cold face.

U- the new thing is finally this time Riddhu will come with her she is very beautiful and sweet I have met he 1 year ago.

V-now who is this riddima??

Sejal(S)- arey bhai she is Madhuri aunt's daughter she so sweet and down to earth.

V- when you met her??

Sia-  one year ago we met her with Mom.

V-ohh ok.

They all again gets engaged in their own work.

Time Skip's

Riddima was getting ready for function she was looking very beautiful in red gown.

In VR Mansion

Everyone was getting ready

After some time party stated

And here comes the great Vansh Rai Singhania looking devilish handsome

And on other side Riddima reached VR Mansion with her mother she shocked to see the Mansion it was Soo big after some time she gone inside with her mother

As soon as she entered...

(Pic belongs to Google and their respective owner I don't own them)

What will happen now??
Precap- riansh meet??
(350words)
I know it's a bit short

(Vote-15+)pls
Share your views with me
And comment as much as you want.
Sorry for grammatical mistake.

Byeee👋
Your writter 😘