✨ Chapter-15✨

Next Morning

Vansh was sitting and doing his work then suddenly he heard the door opening sound.

Someone entered to his cabin without knocking and throw the newspaper on his table.

V- what the........

When see up side he saw Ragini.

V- what are you doing in my office Ragini.

R- wow just wow vansh I can't believe you here you are saying to me that you love and here you are introducing that cheap bloody middle class girl as your wife first you used to take me to business party and today you took her I am feeling like you are just using me like a toy ........

V- just shut your mouth up one more word from your mouth and I will throw you out from my office. First I was feeling bad that I took riddima with me instead of you but now I am happy that I took riddima with and what you said to me that I am using you Then it's not me it's you who is using me and my money what do you think that I am a fool and I will never know that you are with me for my money you know I did a big mistake by not understanding Riddima's Value she Is A Pure  and you are a bloody gold digger never ever show your face to me.

Ragini was shocked by what he said because she thought that if she will say about the news to Vansh then he will divorce Riddima and will marry her and then she can live a life live a queen but now now her plan is flipped on her.

R- abb...vo.....baby don't say this  see love each other and are together from many years you can't do this vansh.

V- you don't deserve my love Ragini.

Saying this he went out from his cabin and ordered guards to throw Ragini out of his cabin.

Sayingthis he went to his car and started driving it after sometime he reached a place which was not at all crowded there was just two three people and it was a very peaceful place.

Vansh parked his car and sit on the end of the Cliff.

He was just adoring the nature and was curseing himself.

Vansh's POV

after a long time I came to my favourite place I always used to come to this place with my father I get  peace when I come here I forgot all the pain in my life.

right now I am feeling very bad for what I did with riddima she is so sweet and so careing towards me but today I am feeling very much guilty for what I did with riddima

I always thought that she is a gold digger but she was the most innocent soul on this earth I have ever met. And the girl I think I love was the most cruel girl in the whole world she never loved me she always loved my money .

I realised it when I yesterday heard riddima. Yesterday I got to know that I never of loved Ragini it was just an attraction.

Riddima was right love is the most beautiful feeling in the whole world and I have never loved anyone till now in my life.

I am feeling to punish myself hundred times for what I did to her that morning. Ridhima was never behind my money she just wanted a simple life a lovable husband .

but see here I am what she got a husband like me who is it devil a monster.

POV ENDS.

He was In his own thoughts the guilt of hurting her was eating him inside.
He was so lost in his thoughtsthat he didn't realise the time and his phone was also inside the car.

When  he saw that he was sitting their decided to go home.

At VR Mansion
1:00 am