✨ Chapter-31✨

In Factory.

Riddima's POV

I don't know why they have kidnapped me. Right now I am acting as if I am still unconscious.

Now I am shocked to listen their talks the person who have kidnapped me has some connections from vansh he was saying due to vansh he is leaving such life he snatched the most precious person from his life and now he will snatch the most important person from his life.

Wait he said that he will snatch a precious person and he had kidnapped me so will he kill me?

Ooh god I have to do something I want to live my life I have to do many things.

But for now I have to make a plan so that I can go back to home.

My chain of thoughts very Brook by the sound of shoes.
I lift a bit of my I need to see everyone leaving.

It was a great now I can leave the place but first I have to open this ropes. I roamed my eyes to find something sharp so that I can cut the ropes.
after a lot of efforts I was successful in picking up the knife I started cutting the ropes it was tight so tightly that I was not even able to hold a knife properly.

After they force of almost 20 minutes I was free I open the cloth tied on my mouth and looked for the way to go out.
it was risky to go out from the main entrance as I know they must not be that full to leave me alone.

I was search in a way there I found a window but the thing was there was pieces of Glass studded at its frame.
But finding no the option I move straight, but suddenly I felt something down my foot.

And I think today it's my day I left my life to find a phone there.
I quickly pick it up and move towards the window.

(Imagine something like this)

After trying hard she finally came out she got many cuts on her body she was about to move but stopped feeling some one tapping her shoulder.

She turned to see...........................

Who must be the person?
What is coming the next? Any guesses?

[Votes-110+]

Sorry for not updating yesterday and today this short but I am not well from few days so I haven't written anything I just write few paragraphs as I feel better. Again sorry.

Do share your views regarding the chapter in comments.

Bყҽҽ👋👋
γουя ωяιτєя🖋️
𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎⸙💖