✨ Chapter-21✨

Riansh Room

V- I'm sorry riddima but it was needed I know I hurted you a lot and after this you may hate me but I wanted Ragini to believe that she had won I wanted her to be over confident today when I heard her talking on phone my blood boiled.

Flashback

Ragini was talking with the inspector.

On call

P- your work is done.

Ragini- good you will get your money in half hour just don't let her go till I Will say.

P- sure mam.

V- whom is she talking something is fishy and Riddima is also still not home I have to find out about riddima.

He was about to go but he again heard her talking on her phone.

On call

R- ha you just come outside VR Mansion I will give you the phone and go to club and keep the phone with you.

Unknown-...........................

R- ha vo Saab thik ha bass vo phone xyz police station ma jakar ek inspector ko Dena usse bolna ki mane bola ha.

(That all is ok just go and give tins phone in xyz police station there will be a police inspector give the phone to him)

Unknown-.....................................................

R- that I will see just do as I say.

Call ended

Rg- aaj hogi Meri Jeet, aaj riddima ko uski aukat khud vansh batayaga.

(Today I will win, today vansh would tell her, her limits)

After listening this vansh went to his library angre was already present there .

Vansh told him every thing and also told him what to do.

V- angre you know na what you have to do.

A- yes boss.
Main sab shambhal lunga.

( I will handle everything)

FB ENDS

V- I will soon take revenge from Ragini but I am really very sorry jaan I promise I will never do this but if I would have released you before form that boutique and police station then Ragini would have got more alert about her next plan and next time she would try to hurt you physically. But trust me I will not let Ragini hurt you again for will I do it.
I can never even think of hurting a person whom I love from the core of my heart. Now my sweetheart is my wife and also my life I can't imagine my life without her.

I fear to tell this to her as I know that she doesn't love me after today's incident I don't think she will ever be able to love me. Vansh Rai Singhania a person from whom everyone fear is now scared to tell his feeling pour his heart infront of his own wife, his Love.

He slept while thinking about what will happen when riddima will get up next morning will she leave him this thought was making him feel uneasy.

Next Morning

Riddima opened her eyes she felt something heavy on her head she lift her face and saw Vansh sleep cutely by keeping his head on hears one hand on her waist and other still caressing her hair's.

Vansh woke up on feeling some once intense glaze on him he opened his eyes and saw riddima stareing him.
He raised his one eyebrow.

By this riddima came back to her Sense.