✨chapter-9✨

The next day

It was Riddima's wedding day.

A day of which every girl dreams from childhood itself.

It was biggest day of her life every thing was perfect , everything was present just there was a absence of one thing that was a SMILE on her face.

A drop of tear slip from her eyes thinking how her life changed just few days ago she was just a simple middle class girl but today she is going to marry Vansh Rai Singhania the richest person in whole Asia.

He had all things money, power, frame, respect. But for her this things don't matter. She wanted a husband who would respect her, love her, can do anything just to bring a smile on her face. But now she has to marry a guy who thinks middle class people are nobody
Will he be able to give her happiness would he ever in his life love her would he ever respect her. For her the answer was No a big No.
She was gonna marry a person who don't have humanity word in his dictonary. A person who have heart he uses it just for being alive he always take decision from his brain .
Would she be able to live with a arrogant, heartless, ruthless, emotionless person.

This were the thoughts coming in her mind.

Her chain of thought was broken by a knock on the door .
She quickly wiped her tears and opened the door.
It was sejal and Sia.

Sejal- mom na aapko bulaya ha Chale .

She just nodded her head started walking straight .

She has decending the stairs .

Vansh heard the the sound of heels he looked at her direction she was looking extremely beautiful he was unable to take his eyes off from her.
She came and sat beside him .

The pandit stated chanting his mantras.

At last he made him make her wear nuptial chain and sindur and declared them as husband and wife.

They both get up from their place and took blessings from elders.

Time Skip's
In vansh's room

Riddima was walking here and there in room she was too much scared of what will happen when Vansh will come what will he do.

Suddenly she heard the click of the door she saw Vansh entering.

Before she could say anything he went into washroom.

After 10min he came out in comfortable clothes.

V- go and change your clothes then I want to talk to you.

Riddima just nodded her head.

After almost half hour she came out in her night dress.

Vansh sign her to sit on bed.

V- so I want to talk about our relationship and want to set some limit.

R- hmm I to want the same.

V- So as you know very well that we both were froced to marry each other still I wanna tell you something.

R- go ahead

V- I have a girl friend and I love her so pls don't expect me to love you.and if you have any boy friend and you can also tell me.

R- I know that you have a girl friend and her name is Ragini. And I don't have any Boyfriend.
I don't have any expectations from you and hope for same from you.

V- ok .but do you know Ragini's name??

R- that's not Important.

V- see you are all free you don't have any boundation you can do whatever you want to if you want to study further you can continue tommorow I will bring the form of your addmission.