✨ Chapter-20✨

A- boss it was at XYZ club.

After hearing this his anger was out of control his eyes were all red due to anger.
He saw her entering house through window he immediately went outside.

As riddima came inside she saw Vansh in full anger which made her scared like anything.

V- kaha thi tum??

(Where were you??)

He said, no no shouted in dangerous voice.

R- v...vo....van........vansh.....

V- I said where were you.

He said while holding her arms tightly.

He shouted more loudly this time.due to which all family members came downstairs.

R- boutique.

She said in very low voice.

V- itne raat Tak??

(This much late??)

R- v...vo.... so.. some.....one.......lo...... locked...........

V- there is a limit of saying lie riddima how much would you lie to me ha do you think me a fool. You did all this willingly knowing that if you won't come then everyone will insult me and my family but you, you don't care right you want to enjoy in club right.

His grip on her hand tighten.

D- vansh ja.........

V- no one will speak in this matter.

R- vansh trust me I don't know what you are saying I am speaking truth.

V- trust you, you Know what you are a lier, cheep and disgusting girl I have ever seen. It was all my mistake to trust you I thought you really care for me and my family but you are character less you just know to roam with new boy's you just don't care about anyone except your self your also just other middle class girls character l.............

He was about to complete but was stopped by a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tight slap by.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess whom it must be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Riddhu.
Everyone was in shock due to her action as no one till today have even pointed a finger on him and today she dared to slap him.

R- don't you dare point a finger on my character what do you know about me you don't even know a single thing you have no right to question on character of mine it should be me you continued your relation with Ragini even after our marriage you never excepted me as your wife I never said a word because I know for you it was just A FORCED MARRIAGE I always respected you and your family never even said a word and today you are doing this to me and I never went to any club I don't know from where you got this false information. I was in the boutique and someone locked me there after lot of efforts I opened it just because I don't want you to get insulted infront of guests.

She said in anger with tears flowing through her eyes.

V- ooh to tum boutique ma thi to tumhare phone ki location club ma kasa aa rahi thi??

(Ooh so you were in the boutique then how does location of your phone was in club)

R- humara phone kahi gir gaya I don't have it.

( My phone had fallen some where I don't have it)

But her phone started ringing out of blue, she was surprised.

V- riddima jhoot bolne ki bhi ek haad hoti ha tumhare phone tumhare pass hi ha and I am all clear ke tum ne ya Saab jaa......................

(Riddima there is a limit to lie your is with you and I am all clear that you did all this will...................)

Before he could continue riddima fainted he immediately hold her.

U- riddima. Vansh Kya hua isse ya behosh kyu ho gai.

(Riddima. Vansh what happened to her why does she fainted)

I- Kya mom aap bhi ya drama Kar rahi ha taki hum isse ghar see bahar na nikale.

( ooh mom you also she is doing drama so that we don't throw her out)

V- sejal Pani lao.

Sejal ran and brought water but it didn't work she was still unconscious.

D- vansh take her to the room.

Vansh took her to their room.
Everyone also went to their room.

Ragini's POV

Finally my plan is successful now vansh will surely hate riddima and I will take it's advantage. But whatever it is I must appreciate myself what a plan.

First I locked her in boutique and then bribed the truck driver to come in front of her car and The again bribe police officer to keep her in police station.
And the thing which I have to put a lot of efforts was her phone.I must say she is always very careful towards her phone she was not leaving it for a second also but thanks to God that she was busy today with the preparation. so I easily took her phone asked one of my friend to take the phone with her to club and after the party gave the phone to the inspector and asked him to keep it back in her bag.

Now it's time for my plan B.

POV ENDS

Riansh room

Vansh was sitting beside riddima and caressing her hair's.

V- I am sorry riddima.

Will Ragini succeed in her evil plan?
Why was vansh saying Riddhu sorry?

{950 words}

[Votes-91+]

Precap- vansh's plan.

I Know it is short but it's because a shock is waiting ahead.
Ragini's track will get complete soon I just bought her for some other reason.

Done
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in comments.

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖