✨ Chapter-32✨

She turned to see..

Vansh.
Yes he was there.

His eyes were showcasing all the worries, fear, tension.
Which was obviously for her.

Riddima's POV.

OOH GOD THANK YOU IT WAS VANSH I GOT REALLY SCARED WHEN I FELT A TAP ON MY SHOULDER.

BUT WAIT WHY IS HE LOOKING SO TENSED , EVEN HIS EYES ARE RED.
IT FEELS LIKE HE HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR WHOLE NIGHT AND WAS JUST SEARCHING FOR ME.

BUT WHY?
WHY SO MUCH CARE, WORRIES AND THAT TOO FOR ME,
THE GIRL WHO REJECTED HIS LOVE.
STILL HE CARES FOR ME SO MUCH.

MY CHAIN OF THOUGHTS WERE BROKEN WHEN I FELT THAT VANSH WAS SAYING SOMETHING.
BUT WHAT? I WAS SOO MUCH IN MY THOUGHTS THAT I DIDN'T LISTENED WHAT HE SAID. JUST THEN HE TOOK ME IN A BONE CRUSHING HUG.

POV ENDS

V- Are you mad riddima who said you to go away and that too alone. What if someone would have harm you
You know it very well that my enemies are all round the world but still you still you ran like you are invisible and no one co.......

Riddima was silently hearing him but he stopped without completing his statement . She lift her eyes to see blood oozing from his Head the flow was really fast his half of the face was covered with blood.
This scenario made her horrified, just then she felt that his grip was loosened he was in half conscious state.
He was about to fall but somehow prevented him from falling before she could make him sit She felt a great pain in her head as if someone one had hit her head.

_____________________________

Vote-100+
Sorry, sorry, sorry more than 1000 times sorry.
For the delay in updates and short update.

The reason behind I didn't updated was because I had my half yearly exams.

I have decided to change the plot as it was not getting a good response.
Pls vote, comment and share my book.